EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Anyone who says Jews were not literally Black is a liar who is trying to hide History (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone who says Jews were not literally Black is a liar who is trying to hide History
Tazarah
Why are you stalking my social media?
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is a response to the false pseudo claims made by the racist anti-black "christian" who has been cyberstalking me for the past 2 years, and who spammed this website with slander and defamation about me all because history gets him butthurt.

Myself and others like myself have been attacked, harassed and slandered with hate speech for years by anti-black racists who call themselves christians simply because we share old historical books and documents that describe Jews as being black.

They will say things such as: "black does not mean they were literally black", "black is just a metaphor/figurative language", "black just means they were dark-skinned europeans", "black does not mean they were negroid", etc.

These silly/pseudo arguments are especially made in regards to the existence of Black Sephardic Jews.

Upon looking at the actual evidence, these lies are easily disproven and it can be emphatically demonstrated that these Black Jews were literal black-skinned and/or negroid people.

* This is a a firsthand eyewitness historical account that says the native Jews of Palestine (Israel) have the same skin complexions seen in those who were Black slaves in America.

-

"Memorials of Gilbert Haven, Bishop of the Methodist Episcopal Church" page 340 (1880) University of Michigan

https://books.google.com/books/about/Memorials_of_Gilbert_Haven_Bishop_of_the.html?id=Uls3AAAAMAAJ

* Another historical document says that the native inhabitants of the Palestinian city of Jericho, in the West Bank of Israel, are of the Negro type and have black woolly hair.

-

"The Scattered Nation and Jewish Christian Magazine" by Carl Schartz, page 214 (1867) University of Michigan

https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Scattered_Nation_and_Jewish_Christia/n9_NAAAAMAAJ

* Another historical document from the year 1693 saying that the ancient Jews who inhabited Israel were black people.

-

"Cosmography and geography in two parts," page 232 (1693) London

https://archive.org/details/EarlyModernWorldGeography1600-1800

So it only makes sense that when Jews are described as being Black in Europe and other places around the world, the blackness is in reference to literal black-skinned and/or Negro people.

* In 1732, John Barbot wrote that the Jews of the Portuguese race were Black just like Black Americans and Black Ethiopians, and he assigns these Black Portuguese Jews to the Black race. Clearly these Black Portuguese Jews that he was referencing were not caucasian, and were literal black-skinned people.

-

"A description of the coasts of North and South-Guinea, and of Ethiopia Inferior, vulgarly Angola" by John Barbot, page 9 (1732) London

https://archive.org/details/b30453549/page/n3/mode/2up

* Another source, saying that Jews in Sudan, Upper Egypt and North Africa, there are Jews whose color and features are indistinguishable from Negroes, and that outside of Africa large numbers of Jews retain their Negroid traits.

Also note how the source says the white Jews in India do not associate with the Black Jews.

-

"Sex And Race, Volume 1" by Joel August Rogers, page 93 (1942) Wesleyan University Press

https://archive.org/details/sexAndRacevol.1

* Here is a firsthand eyewitness account of Black Jews in India. The author says these Black Jews had a class of Jews amongst them from Spain (Sephardic), and the author says the Black Jews in Cochin, India, also had a class of Sephardic Jews amongst them as well. We know that these Sephardic Jews were black because the author starts off by saying the Jews were Black, and because he makes no physical distinction between them nor does he mention white Jews.

Furthermore, anyone who knows about the Black Jews in India will know that the white Jews did not associate with the Black Jews, as the source prior to this one says. So clearly, the author is speaking about Sephardic Jews who were Black.

-

"Charleston Gospel Messenger and Protestant Episcopal Register, Volume 1, Issue 5" page 155 (1824) Open Court Publishing Co

https://archive.org/details/sim_charleston-gospel-messenger-and-protestant_1824-05_1_5/page/134/mode/2up

* Another source, flat out saying that there were families of Sephardic Jews in Spain/Portugal who were literal Negroes.

-

"Nature Knows No Color-Line" by Joel Augustus Rogers, page 63 (1952)

https://archive.org/details/NatureKnowsNoColorLine/mode/1up?

* And finally, a source from the year 1714 that references Blacks in Negroland (West Africa), and that says on both sides of the Niger River there were Black Jews (Negroes) who had been banished from Spain and other European countries during the medieval era.

-

"For Africa: Containing What is of Most Use in Bleau, Varenius, Cellarius, Cluverius, Baudrand, Brietius, Sanson, &c. ;" page 39 (1714)

https://books.google.com/books/about/For_Africa_Containing_What_is_of_Most_Us.html?id=8bdZAAAAcAAJ

Posts: 2491 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antalas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We literally have the genetic results of ancient israelites what are you even talking about ?

not a coincidence if all your sources are outdated and subjective testimonies of europeans/americans from the XIXth, XVIIIth centuries if we had to go by these kind of testimonies we would conclude berbers are aryan and southern french have "negro" blood.

Posts: 1779 | From: Somewhere In the Rif Mountains | Registered: Nov 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you took the bait?
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
berbers are aryan and southern french have "negro" blood.
Well,Aryan isn't a race but part of a language family and I believe the only Arians were the ancient Persians. And the French having negro blood doesn't sound like a stretch given the proximity of Africa to Europe, especially the south.

Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Antalas:
We literally have the genetic results of ancient israelites what are you even talking about ?

not a coincidence if all your sources are outdated and subjective testimonies of europeans/americans from the XIXth, XVIIIth centuries if we had to go by these kind of testimonies we would conclude berbers are aryan and southern french have "negro" blood.

It's impossible for firsthand eyewitness accounts to be outdated, that's a silly and pathetic excuses to avoid dealing with the documented evidence.

These sources and documents show it was common knowledge that Jews were historically known to be literal black-skinned people, and none of the people writing this information had any problems with it like how you racist pseudos do.

Ancient Israelite DNA has never been sequenced.

You're making excuses as usual. If you can't provide a study saying that a sample is ancient Israelite + the tribe that it was from and/or any other details confirming that its in fact an ancient Israelite then I'm just going to ignore you.

You are actually going off topic as usual with your BS, because this thread is specifically dealing with the context surrounding the words "black" and "negro" in regards to historical documents that deal with the recorded black phenotype or complexion of Jews.

If you can't stay on topic then just save us all the trouble and stop trying to derail my thread like how you always do whenever I post about black Jews.

It's really getting old and it's very childish.

Posts: 2491 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
you took the bait?

I'm not "baiting" anyone, I could care less if you or any of your white supremacist buddies even responded. I made this post as a quick reference to direct other people to in the future when an an anti-black pseudo makes the "black does not mean black" argument.

It would be greatly appreciated if you did not even post in this thread, I would rather not have someone like you who tries to justify hate speech, threats of violence and attacks on black Jews participating in any of my threads.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tazarah:
anti-black pseudo makes the "black does not mean black" argument.

do you have nay examples you can quote, outside of Egyptsearch, where a "black does not mean black" argument.

-

and what is your definition of black?
I find that different people have different definitions
Some people might say all the above are black,
others might disagree

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Why outside of Egypt Search? Probably because you know very well that you yourself have made this argument as well as a few others on this site.

But yes, I did multiple presentations on Dante Fortson's channel refuting claims and attacks made by the urban apologist christian community against the Israelite community on this very topic.

The plethora of sources I've provided in the OP make it undeniably clear that the black Jews being spoken of were negroes or black in the modern sense of the word. As I've already said I'm not interested in talking with you, I only responded to you to show that the "black doesn't mean black" arguments and attacks were in fact being made, since you tried to imply that I was lying or just making it up.

First you said I was "baiting" but now you're trying to talk about it. If I'm "baiting" then it doesn't make sense for you to continue posting in this thread.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Tazarah
Member # 23365

In regards to the historical documentation of Black/Negro Jews in the OP, your question has already been dealt with and answered.

I thought I was baiting? Am I baiting? Did you "take the bait"? Or are you just trolling.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Tazarah
Member # 23365

The sources in the OP clearly demonstrate what is meant by "Black". If you're too lazy to read then that's your problem.

Did lioness "take the bait" or are they trolling? I thought I was baiting? That's what you said, yet you continue to respond and beg for interaction with me on the topic.

Irrational behavior, but not out of the ordinary for a troll

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Keywords and phrases used by the sources/documents in the OP:

- brown Bethlehem Jewess

- same complexions seen in southern slaves

- negro type

- black woolly hair

- black complexion

- american blacks

- blackness of ethiopians

- Jews whose color and features are indistinguishable from Negroes

- outside of Africa large numbers of Jews retain their Negroid traits

- negro sephardic families

- blacks (Jews) in Negroland (West Africa) banished from Spain and other European countries

Yet the lioness asks "wHaT dO yOu MeAn bY bLaCk?!?"

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Out of the 3 people other than myself who commented in this thread, you are the only one having a difficult time comprehending what black means in the context of the OP.

I'm not going to play your game, I've broken things down for you at a third grade level but it's clear you're trolling at this point, as usual.

Your first comment said I was "baiting" but at the same time you are the only person in here begging for interaction with me and trying to play word games.

Completely irrational behavior, but not surprising, because you are a well known troll

*** "Lioness", you are trolling. Address the source that says the native inhabitants of Jericho (West Bank, Israel) are negroes with woolly hair, the source that says there were Sephardic families of Negroes, the source that says there were black Jews in Negroland (West Africa) inhabiting both sides of the Niger river who were banished from Spain and other European countries, etc.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

The plethora of sources I've provided in the OP make it undeniably clear that the black Jews being spoken of were negroes or black in the modern sense of the word. As I've already said I'm not interested in talk

-

Ok , in other words Negro
In 1880 Palestine Jews and Arabs were Negro. I understand now

Tazarah
Member # 23365

The author's personal opinion of what he imagines Christ would have looked like is irrelevant. The firsthand eyewitness account is what matters.

"Almost exactly reproduced in the mulatto of america."

A very vague statement, the term mulatto encompasses several different shades of color and the author gives no definitive answer of the exact complexion....

... except for when he literally says word for word that native Jews and arabs in Israel had the same complexion as southern slaves in america. And he actually witnessed that with his own eyes. You totally skipped over that part, I wonder why? Is your next move to say that southern slaves were all "mulattos"?

Way to isolate and take information out of context as usual. Way to also completely ignore the other 7 sources and documents that you are unable to twist.

Here's a painting of three "mulattos" for the troll

-

"The Mulatto Gentlemen of Esmeraldas, Portrait of Don Francisco de Arobe and Sons Pedro and Domingo"

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/the-mulatto-gentlemen-of-esmeraldas-portrait-of-don-francisco-de-arobe-and-sons-pedro-and-domingo-andres-sanchez-galque.html?product=metal-print

*** "Lioness", you are trolling. Address the source that says the native inhabitants of Jericho (West Bank, Israel) are negroes with woolly hair, the source that says there were Sephardic families of Negroes, the source that says there were black Jews in Negroland (West Africa) inhabiting both sides of the Niger river who were banished from Spain and other European countries, etc.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

the Lyinass's first comment in this thread said I was "baiting" with this thread but he/she is now the main one commenting in the thread and begging for my attention.

The Egypt Search domain(s) are full of posts/threads made by handfuls of users calling out the Lyinass's trollish behavior over the past decade

This is a prime example of why. Not to mention the Lyinass believes that hate speech, threats of muder and violence, cyberstalking, etc., against black people who are Jews is completely justified and he/she valiantly defends such behavior against black Jews:

https://archive.ph/JG9yq

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

quote:
The natives of Palestine, Jews and Arabs , except the few of the former imported from Germany, are of a brown complexion, almost the color of the bright brown mulatto...

Jesus Christ stood midway between the complexions of man, that he might lay his hand upon both and blend both together in himself. The Asiatic is the solvent of the Caucasian and the negro, and his color is almost exactly reproduced in the mulatto of America, the amalgam of the two opposite complexions .

~Bishop Haven

quote:

-
The Mulatto Gentleman of Esmeraldas, 1599

Taz, the Bishop Haven quotes says the Jews and Arabs had complexions almost the color of bright brown mulattos like Asiatics.
Why didn't he just say they were Negroes ?
Are these Mulatto Gentleman bright brown mulattos
or regular mulattos?
A mulatto has parents of two different types.
What are the two types here with these Esmeraldas?

Tazarah
Member # 23365

So now you are acknowledging that there is more than one "mulatto" phenotype after failing to say that at first when you were pulling unrelated info out of context?

Now after I call out the dishonesty you want to acknowledge that "mulatto" is a blanket term for a wide range of skin complexions?

The author literally says word for word native Jews/arabs had the same complexion as southern slaves in america. I guess southern slaves weren't negroes.

..... Don't forget to tune into next week's episode of "When trolling goes wrong!"

"The most beautiful lady we saw abroad, one of the loveliest we ever looked upon, was a brown Bethlehem Jewess, who passed us at the tomb of Rachel, on her donkey, with her brown, bearded, and turbaned lord and lover walking at her side, a perfect type of the Rachel and Jacob of four thousand years before. Just such complexions may one see today in those who were but lately Southern slaves."

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Lyinass; did you take my "bait"?

Or are you trolling?

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
Originally posted by the Lyinass,:
Taz, the Bishop Haven quotes says the Jews and Arabs had complexions almost the color of bright brown mulattos like Asiatics.

The Lyinass is once again proving to the world that he/she cannot read and/or only has the goal of trolling.

The source says nothing about Jews and Arabs having complexions "almost the color of bright brown mulattos like asiatics".

"Like asiatics" is not written anywhere in the text surrounding the portion dealing with the complexion of Jews and Arabs

The Lyinass added that part in from another part of the source.

The author clearly says native Jews and Arabs had the same complexion as southern slaves in america.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the Lioness:

The Lioness is once again proving to the world that he/she cannot read and/or only has the goal of trolling.

The source says nothing about Jews and Arabs having complexions "almost the color of bright brown mulattos like asiatics".

"Like asiatics" is not written anywhere in the text surrounding the portion dealing with the complexion of Jews and Arabs

The Lioness added that part in from another part of the source.

The author clearly says native Jews and Arabs had the same complexion as southern slaves in america.

-

As we can see Bishop Haven says

"The natives of Palestine, Jews and Arabs , except the few of the former imported from Germany, are of a brown complexion, almost the color of the bright brown mulatto"

Shortly after he passes by a couple, the woman he describes as a Jewess. He doesn't call them Negroes. Why not?
Instead he just says we may see their same skin color in Southern slaves. I Guess he is referring to the American south.

So does this mean slaves in the American South were bright brown mulattoes?
I suppose some were. Many were dark brown and would not be described as mulattos.
But he is describing just complexion here, he uses the word repeatedly.

On the same page lower down he says

"Jesus Christ stood midway between the complexions of man, that he might lay his hand upon both and blend both together in himself. The Asiatic is the solvent of the Caucasian and the negro, and his color is almost exactly reproduced in the mulatto of America, the amalgam of the two opposite complexions. "

Again he is describing an American mulatto
as having a complexion between a Caucasian
and a negro
and he says this is also the skin tone of Asiatic and of Jesus' complexion

A huge portion of the world of many types has such a 'slave' complexion (as the photo I posted earlier shows)

Taz, If I was arguing for the Jews being negroes I would not use this Bishop Haven page.
He repeatedly refers to color complexion not their whole physical appearance
And he doesn't say the Jews were Negroes.

One might also bring up the fact that all blacks may not be negroes in the opinion of some but he doesn't call them blacks either.
Instead he likens their skin tone to that of bright brown mulattos
I suppose he saying some slaves were mulattos.
Whatever the case may be this page is not strong
for making the case that the Jews were literally black negroes.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

So you admit you lied when you said this?

quote:

He said nothing about the Jews or Arabs being "like Asiatics". You added that part in from where he imagined what Christ would look like on a completely different part of the page.

He said they had the same skin complexion as southern slaves in america.

Is the topic of this thread "why aren't black Jews called negroes"? Or is the topic of this thread dealing with the context surrounding skin complexions.

Lyinass trolling and moving the goalpost as usual after getting caught blatantly misrepresenting a historical document

Tazarah
Member # 23365

And nevermind the other historical document in the OP that classifies the native inhabitants of Jericho (West Bank, Israel) as negroes right?

Lyinass is a racist pseudo who believes that all black people must be called negroes in order for them to be black

Keep on grasping for straws and pulling info out of context

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

* In 1732, John Barbot wrote that the Jews of the Portuguese race were Black just like Black Americans and Black Ethiopians, and he assigns these Black Portuguese Jews to the Black race. Clearly these Black Portuguese Jews that he was referencing were not caucasian, and were literal black-skinned people.

-

"A description of the coasts of North and South-Guinea, and of Ethiopia Inferior, vulgarly Angola" by John Barbot, page 9 (1732) London

-

https://archive.org/details/b30453549/page/8/mode/2up?q=tawny

So here Barbot describes Mulattoes as the children of European men with Black or Mulatto women and he describes them as "tawny", a yellow-brown complexion "neither white nor black"

He also says that another writer Marmol is correct that blackness of Ethiopians and other "sooty" nations is not due to their environmental conditions of the moment, instead it's it's in their blood.
He says this is further proved by the way the tawniness of the Jews of Portugal is maintained by the fact that they always marry other Jews not with the other Portugese
but, he also says it's a mistake to assume all Jews are tawny, the German Jews are as white as their fellow non-Jewish Germans

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Lioness believes that all black people must be called negroes in order for them to be black

No you have it backwards. My point is that all Black people may not be Negroes

depending how one defines Black
That is why I posted that picture

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Lyinass once again conflating different parts of a book with the actual parts in question, as well as creating strawman arguments

Barbot identifies the black Portuguese Jews as members of the same race as black americans and black ethiopians (i.e. the black races of people), and clarifies that they were not caucasian. Tawny is the color, black is the race.

Page 9 says nothing about mullatos.

The context of Barbot's writings on page 9 is "blacks"

You went all the way to page 252 to conflate and create a strawman with out of context information that has nothing to do with what I referenced on page 9

Furthermore I never said all Jews were black.

You know you're a troll when you have to try to make a book contradict itself 200 pages later on

Stop trolling, you spew BS and then abandon your weak arguments only to create new BS arguments

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
you took the bait?

So did you take my "bait" in this thread? Or are you trolling?

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:

According to you all black americans have to be negroes, and anyone who is not labeled as a negro cannot be related to them

So did you take my "bait" or are you trolling?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Lioness once again conflating different parts of a book with the actual parts in question, as well as creating strawman arguments

No, you don't know what you are talking about.
The proper way to conflate what you read is not what you do is construe a writer's intent in isolated statements.
When a writer uses a term in one place in a page and it's is not defined clearly, they might use it elsewhere on the page or some other place in a book where they do define it.
You just don't like when I find the place where they clarify their intent in using a term because
you get hit with the boomerang

quote:
Barbot identifies the black Portuguese Jews as members of the same race as black americans and black americans, and clarifies that they were not caucasian

The context of Barbot's writings is "blacks"

No, he never calls Jews blacks.
On the previous at the end of page 8 he mentions East Indians before leading in to Ethiopians and says they (East Indian) "are not black" (although some might dispute this)
He also mentions Europeans living in the tropics.
The context of what is further talked about is variation in skin complexion and whether or not it is affected by the environment. That is the context.

You fail once again.
He says Portuguese Jews are tawny, period

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the Lioness

According to you all black americans have to be negroes, and anyone who is not labeled as a negro cannot be related to them

So did you take my "bait" or are you trolling? [/QB]

No you are trolling because you are making up things I did not say
Tazarah
Member # 23365

The context on page 9 is clearly dealing with "blacks". Not mulattos or anything else. You went all the way to page 252 to try making the book contradict itself because you don't like what page 9 says.

You did a word search for the word "tawny" and found him talking about tawny mulattos and now you're trying to use that to contradict what he clearly said on page 9.

Just because he says on page 252 that mulattos are tawny, does that now mean all tawny people are mulattos?

You done trolling yet?

You've tried to mispresent two historical documents and have failed miserably both times as you always do

Tazarah
Member # 23365

P.S. page 9 clearly says the black Portuguese Jews always marry amongst themselves so how in the F could they be mullatos? SMH.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
The context on page 9 is clearly dealing with "blacks". Not mulattos or anything else. You went all the way to page 252 to try making the book contradict itself because you don't like what page 9 says.

No, I'm sorry, you will have to read the end of page 8 to understand that he is not just talking about blacks.
And he never calls Jews blacks.
On the previous at the end of page 8 he mentions East Indians before leading in to Ethiopians and says they (East Indian) "are not black" (although some might dispute this)
He also mentions Europeans living in the tropics.
The context of what is further talked about is variation in skin complexion and whether or not it is affected by the environment. That is the context.

quote:

You did a word search for the word "tawny" and found him talking about tawny mulattos and now you're trying to use that to contradict what he clearly said on page 9.

Just because he says on page 252 that mulattos are tawny, does that now mean all tawny people are mulattos?

No, not all tawny people are mulattoes

But in describing a tawny skin tone he calls it a "yellow-brown complexion neither white or black"

So some people have a yellow-brown complexion neither white or black and are not mulattoes
and who had similar looking parents, both with the same yellow-brown complexion

but others may have the same skin tone but in fact
are mulattoes
He says the Portuguese had a tawny color not a black color.
He also said on page 8 near the end that East Indians are not black.
> yet many of them are black in color

Tazarah
Member # 23365

You failed when you tried to use the descendants of interracial unions described on page 252 to contradict what was being said on page 9.

Page 9 says nothing about mulattoes or mixed race people, but it does talk about american blacks and black ethiopians, right before mentioning the blackness of those races of people being included in the same context as the black Portuguese Jews

Black is the race, tawny is the color.

You tried, but you failed.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

In 1850, Scottish surgeon, anatomist, and ethnologist Robert Knox used the same word (tawny) to describe the Jews and he classified them as being African and clearly said they were not caucasian, european, mulattos or anything else.

Have a nice day Lyinass

-

"The Races of Men: A Fragment" by Robert Knox, page 300 (1850) Lea & Blanchard

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Races_of_Men.html?id=MeoqAAAAYAAJ

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

"The Races of Men: A Fragment" by Robert Knox, page 300 (1850) Lea & Blanchard

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Races_of_Men.html?id=MeoqAAAAYAAJ

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Still pushing the "all black people must be negroes" logic. I referenced the Knox source to show that tawny does not equal mulatto as you were falsely asserting, and to also show how the Jews in question were not europeans or caucasians as you were trying to assert.

There are documents posted in the OP that literally say the native inhabitants of West Bank, Israel, were negroes with wooly hair.

There's another that says there were Sephardic familes that were negroes,

Etc.

You only quote and post what you feel you can twist and you always fail.

Another old document, this time from 1862 London, demonstrating that there were Black Jews in Europe. According to the context they were clearly black in the modern sense of the word that we use today.

-

"The History of the Royal Society of London for Improving of Natural Knowledge, Volume 4" by Thomas Birch, page 141 (1757)

https://books.google.com/books/about/The_History_of_the_Royal_Society_of_Lond.html?id=H4LsvdVKLyAC

Tazarah
Member # 23365

You've already been caught misrepresenting 2 of the 8 documents in the OP.

You added a word into one, and with the other source you conflated unrelated info from page 252 with info on page 9.

You have a nasty habit of being dishonest when it comes to books and you have done this before in other threads.

I thought this was a bait thread... are you taking the "bait" or are you trolling?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
You've already been caught misrepresenting 2 of the 8 documents in the OP.

You added a word into one, and with the other source you conflated unrelated info from page 252 with info on page 9.

You have a nasty habit of being dishonest when it comes to books and you have done this before in other threads.

I thought this was a bait thread... are you taking the "bait" or are you trolling?

I took the bait yes, alert the media
You are the one misrepresenting
But don't worry about misrepresenting, the images are all up and links. Anybody can read it and judge for themselves. I didn't add a word because I was not quoting. I was simply talking about two statements the author made on the same page

I already clearly explained to you, mulatto or not mulatto doesn't matter
what matters is the word "tawny' is used on page 9
and on page 252 he described what tawny means, he says
" yellow-brown complexion neither white nor black"

That quote from page 252 shouldn't worry you but it is
I add more detail and context
You like to cherry pick
When I posted that other page, 252
you should have been like "yeah, so what"
Instead you are worried

I'm updating the thread title:

Anyone who says Portuguese Jews were not literally tawny is a liar who is trying to hide History

that's you bud

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Still pushing the "all black people must be negroes" logic.

So what are some examples of black people who are not Negroes?
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Wow, it appears that you are a huger troll than I originally thought. I had no idea what I was dealing with. Crazy stuff you can find on the internet

-

-

-

-

-

-

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Add this one to the mix and it becomes undeniably clear that you are the biggest troll on Egypt Search, and have been for a whole decade, if not longer

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Another old document, this time from 1862 London, demonstrating that there were Black Jews in Europe. According to the context they were clearly black in the modern sense of the word that we use today.

-

"The History of the Royal Society of London for Improving of Natural Knowledge, Volume 4" by Thomas Birch, page 141 (1757)

Yes great sources here "Blacks in England, after a few generations become white"
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Wow... and even more. You really are the biggest troll on Egypt Search, and have been, for over a decade. I wish I would have found all this info sooner. Now everything makes sense.

-

-

-

-

image post

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
Add this one to the mix and it becomes undeniably clear that you are the biggest troll on Egypt Search, and have been for a whole decade, if not longer

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Taz, you are ruining your own thread with low blow ad hominem off topic spam now, dredging up posts from 2012, it's sad
whilst all my posts or on topic, un-spinning your spins on the the 'sources", making you famous with no fee

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Climate doesn't affect skin color but that's what they believed back then. The point being made is that black Jews were well documented in Europe.

I think I'm done entertaining "the lioness" now....

Rofl....

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com