EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Topic: tazarah the demon and his god lucifer FAIL and RUN from Public Challenge. :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Topic: tazarah the demon and his god lucifer FAIL and RUN from Public Challenge. :)
xxoooodphisudhekldd
Banned
Member # 23647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxoooodphisudhekldd   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am writing this two days prior from when I will post, it is now the first day of Fall.

As you know recently I Debunked and Exposed the satanic Liar and demon "tazarah" the tazmanian devil for being a creepy pervert demon on reddit

the Racist Triggered and Ugly Fraud got So Mad that he threatened to sue me LOLOLOLOL

The Ugly satanic Loser Fraud ran from my challenge, he claimed I would be poor by the end of this summer,

I made a post in July or June and said if that doesn't happen and ur god satan Fails then u must get a tattoo saying ,

"my god lucifer is a Failure, i'm a Fake Israelite"

and delete All of his social media accounts

the Loser Knew he would Fail, he had no faith in his satanic god, and punked out and ran like my bitch. LOL this is all documented I'll have this Forever, LOL

Another Fail from the Disgusting Racist bantucentric L0zer nobody takes serious.

My GOD, The CHRISTian TRUE GOD Wins as Always.

fake black israelite satanist demon and his father satan, Loses.

[Smile] LOL

Get cancer and die Horribly Faggot, u're Burning for Eternityyyy No End to ur Utter Horrid Just Tormentttt and Utter Agony and Painn Every Single Second.

GOD HATES u!

--------------------
y

Posts: 2 | From: y | Registered: Sep 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com