EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Rising political movement: in America: Christian Nationalism

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rising political movement: in America: Christian Nationalism
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRYsCoZ9i7g
Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White Supremacist Religion with White Ethnostate goals

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2707 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it is a simple as that. One thing I have noticed in recent years is that some groups that are right wing anti-government types do not always go for overt white nationalism to the extent they did in the past. Some militia groups and the Proud Boys even have Black or non-white members. I think their view now is get rid of the Jewish liberal influence politically and then when they get in power enhance police powers with new laws.
If you look at what some of their theology Jews are supposed to build a third temple before a final Armageddon war and then Christ comes back and instill a paradise on earth (if you accept the Messiah) I have even heard one of these groups say the real Jews are black and this is their role.
So you can see the strategy, how Nick Fuentes can buddy up with Kanye. That would never happen in earlier decades.
You can see how black and white Jews to battling each other is to their benefit. That is strategic
This is not to say there aren't still overtly white nationalist groups trying to set up communities but there new forms and new overlapping agendas.
You can easily find racist statements by individuals but the more clever Christian nationalist might not move in a typical way.
They have new step by step strategies and surprising alliances. Many don't live in big cities and they come from that perspective and condition. Some don't care if the cities flop. They just don't want political power coming from them

Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com