EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » UK MODEL WANTS TO WORK IN EGYPT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK MODEL WANTS TO WORK IN EGYPT
nad
Member # 1108

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI, I'M NADEEM A MODEL FROM THE UK AND I AM LOOKING FOR WORK AND ACCOMMODATION IN EGYPT. I AM HOPING TO COME TO EGYPT IN SEPTEMBER. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME.
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS-
nadmodel@hotmail.com
MY WEB ADDDRESS IS- www.imageon.co.uk/nadeem

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON, TAKE CARE, NAD!"

Posts: 45 | From: uk | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hossam2003
Member # 4371

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for hossam2003   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nad:
HI, I'M NADEEM A MODEL FROM THE UK AND I AM LOOKING FOR WORK AND ACCOMMODATION IN EGYPT. I AM HOPING TO COME TO EGYPT IN SEPTEMBER. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME.
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS-
nadmodel@hotmail.com
MY WEB ADDDRESS IS- www.imageon.co.uk/nadeem

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON, TAKE CARE, NAD!"

Hi there,
I think I can help you to get a work here in egypt .. email me if you still intersted
hossam2003@mail.ru

Posts: 1 | From: Giza, Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newrock2004
Member # 4423

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for newrock2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hossam2003:
Hi there,
I think I can help you to get a work here in egypt .. email me if you still intersted
hossam2003@mail.ru

Hi Iam from Egypt , How are you .I am working in a suitable field 4 u to work so if you need any help contact me newrock2004@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by newrock2004 (edited 29 May 2004).]

Posts: 2 | From: Cairo , Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riadzedan2003
Member # 4434

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for riadzedan2003     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by riadzedan2003 (edited 07 September 2004).]

Posts: 3 | From: EGYPT | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you guys check the date of the postings you're replying to?

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're right dalia
so unbelievably funny
just another proof that egyptian men are over sexed.
and riad what do u mean have a good life and change careers? Sounds like you want to get her into prostitution.

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian_Pyramid
Member # 4319

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Egyptian_Pyramid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha Ha, LOL
Posts: 11 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian_Pyramid
Member # 4319

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Egyptian_Pyramid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He He, Ha Ha, I can't help it...
Did any one check the link in the ancient first post?!?!
Folks, She is actually He !!
He is Nadeem, not Naden.
That is funny, or does Dr. Riad is considering a drastic change in lifestyle (as they call it nowadays), as it seems (from another post) he is looking for a ...ops.. a wife
he..he.. LOL

Posts: 11 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is really Hilarious!!!
and what wrong wit egyptian men being over sexed?

at least, women can take advantage of that!!!

------------------
If resisting the occupation is considered as terrorism
Then I am a terrorist!

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, one more thing!
what`s up wit the idea of UK models wanna work in Egypt?! howa 2e7na na2sien!!
i just met anther UK model that used to work in Egypt.
do they get paid more or something?!!

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I was a girl
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com