EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Playboys in Sharm and Hurghada! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Playboys in Sharm and Hurghada!
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,
Yes, am Egyptian mature man, don't get me wrong, am just writing my thoughts.
Am 40 yrs old, Christian man who lives between Greece and Egypt.

I have just read some of the conversations on this subject and I totally understand the Russian ladies side of things.

Before anyone goes into one about generalising, yes i know not all people are the same, I can tell you that some Egyptian men don't really have much respect for the Russian women. But the reason is that they had some bad experience with Russian women.
Each community have the good people and the bad ones, look around to realize that there are bad and good in every nation.

I know that some of the Egyptian men in Egypt will try it with women no matter what you wear. And yes they are sweet talkers too.
On the other hand, I know so many Russian travel to Egypt, just to work as belly dancers, and want to marry an Egyptian man to make their stay in Egypt legal, I'm getting so much angry when I see girls that do that. One more thing, problems with egyption playboys have not only russians, it not depends on nationality.

And by the way, Normal men in Egypt say: If you want to have a wife who can keep your name in pride - marry Russian.
Yes, U R right, It is just a big shame that people cannot be trusted and they feel that they must lie about themselves and situations in order to improve their own lives. For the men who have hurt U, they are the ones to feel sorry for because they have passed up the best opportunity for real love and personal.

Just my thoughts.

Adel

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again this is me.
Thanks for all friends who replied to my message.

Now again about the same subject, I assure you this is not the case with 95% of the Egyptian population.

Egyptian men likes decent women who appreciates the family values and the only thing that makes an Egyptian not marry a non eastern woman even if he loves her would be out of ignorance towards the western cultures thinking this woman would not honor the relationship the way she should, which surly is not true as we all know along with specially with Russian women.

Most Western people generalise Arabic Men, which is not fair, as they should not generalise all Western people, because everyone is different!

Please people study about cultures b4 judging Egyptians and don't be as Ignorant as those uneducated samples you are talking about (trust me I haven’t seen a man in the world how is ascaring and protective over his woman like the Egyptians.

The most important thing what I wanna tell U is that, people from Europe have bad opinion about Arbic people, which is a very big mistake!
They are very helpfull, friendly, open, we should respect their point of view, culture and religion!
Aha about Arabic men, they are not like everyone think, that they make from their wives slaves, its not true, its stereotype, they are normal husbands, fathers and friends

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
Member # 2262

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Desert Rose, I was thinking... do you know if any of the guys in that web page have find out about it, and if so, how did they react? Thanks

------------------
Are you a woman? Are you in love with Egypt? Then visit our community for women only: http://pub163.ezboard.com/bthenewtreehouse

Posts: 119 | From: Spain, Madrid | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moshko
Member # 2498

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by moshko (edited 18 September 2003).]

Posts: 143 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna Maria
Member # 2214

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna Maria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adoula:
Again this is me.
Thanks for all friends who replied to my message.

Now again about the same subject, I assure you this is not the case with 95% of the Egyptian population.

Egyptian men likes decent women who appreciates the family values and the only thing that makes an Egyptian not marry a non eastern woman even if he loves her would be out of ignorance towards the western cultures thinking this woman would not honor the relationship the way she should, which surly is not true as we all know along with specially with Russian women.

Most Western people generalise Arabic Men, which is not fair, as they should not generalise all Western people, because everyone is different!

Please people study about cultures b4 judging Egyptians and don't be as Ignorant as those uneducated samples you are talking about (trust me I haven’t seen a man in the world how is ascaring and protective over his woman like the Egyptians.

The most important thing what I wanna tell U is that, people from Europe have bad opinion about Arbic people, which is a very big mistake!
They are very helpfull, friendly, open, we should respect their point of view, culture and religion!
Aha about Arabic men, they are not like everyone think, that they make from their wives slaves, its not true, its stereotype, they are normal husbands, fathers and friends

If you in egypt or a place round the world you find good sides and bad sides in every situation,thats normaly. but the men doing bad must have bad situation for thinking and its neccesary if its in egypt or round the world.

Posts: 19 | From: Bayern,Germany | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moshko
Member # 2498

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 143 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freeman
Member # 2671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for freeman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
debbie email me you need to recover from whatever you have
Posts: 482 | From: EGYPT | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freeman
Member # 2671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for freeman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess you are right but as Im looking to the photos I find that most of those guys are actualy creeps and looks very weared, Where was your brain before you got in such a fallings

No matter how the relation ends ,it doesn't have to be with broken hearts from any sides but with respect .
your problems girls that you simply choose the wrong guys to fall in love with
AND YES I DO HONOR THIS SITE AND I HOPE TO ALL OF YOU A WONDERFUL LIFE

Posts: 482 | From: EGYPT | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
S_egyption
Member # 2678

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for S_egyption   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm egyption man and i want tell evry one out of egypt i'm not angry with them but only i want to tell if we have looking for muney i want tell you any woman come here in egypt and hurghada looking for SEX because her can't have any boyfriend in her contry and think to egypt because need have felling she are woman this only if we looking for muney anther woman looking for SEX .
Posts: 1 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna Maria
Member # 2214

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna Maria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by S_egyption:
i'm egyption man and i want tell evry one out of egypt i'm not angry with them but only i want to tell if we have looking for muney i want tell you any woman come here in egypt and hurghada looking for SEX because her can't have any boyfriend in her contry and think to egypt because need have felling she are woman this only if we looking for muney anther woman looking for SEX .

Egyptian man, you are crazy. Change your mind and never told again that women came only to have sex with the egyptians.
Allah will do the best for you!!

Posts: 19 | From: Bayern,Germany | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squacky
Member # 2703

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Squacky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by S_egyption:

To: S_egytion

In other parts of the world we say that ignorance is a bliss and stupidity is a blessing. From your comment I take that you are blessed with both. I had read all the posts on this forum and you definitely get the first prize for both! Applying the same judgment to everyone is not only stupid, but also gives us all the idea about who you really are. You seem to be happy with your own chain of thoughts and the conclusion you’ve reached about the foreigners coming to Hurghada or Sharm. I take that you are one of those honest, hard working egyptian guys who would never hurt anyone for as long as they live. How noble!!! I have one question for you though: if all the women coming to Egypt are sluts, looking for sex (as you put it), how we should call the Egyptian guys who are pretending to be in love with them, yet are only using them, looking for visas and plane tickets out of Egypt?

MALE PROSTITUTES comes to mind. Nice day to you. Have a nice life, I’m sure you deserve whatever is coming to you.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masrwayawe
Member # 2708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masrwayawe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi every body, you are extremely unfair and what are you saying is sucks stop telling stories about play Egyptians boys and how bad they are why it's bad "Egyptians" although if any fucken American or European is doing the same thing its normal they go after girls and all they want to do is to **** them but cause they don’t belong to here its fine I have many westerns friends who go to **** girls in sharm and dahab and they even go to Europe for sluts and I never heard any one complaining of them can you tell me why I will tell you why cause when Egyptian do something so "Egyptian did this" but when any one else do the same thing so its "a person did this" isn’t it enough that here there is no opportunity for a good education or a good job or a good life and instead of people helping us and understand why many Egyptians try to run away and foreigners can always help doing this but what really happens that you just look down at us and if any American met a girl and slept with her in the same night its normal I don’t say it happens all the time but it happens and I think you are all know this.
I am Egyptians and I am very proud of being Egyptian and every dody here is like me even those who wants to travel some where else

masrawy

Posts: 9 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 19 October 2003).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 10 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

This is very entertaining. lol....

Just by reading these postings, it's obvious that Egyptian guys in this thread are definitely turned on by Russian girls!

God forbid to put you all who posted in this thread ...in 1 room.LOL!

Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bebe:

Just by reading these postings, it's obvious that Egyptian guys in this thread are definitely turned on by Russian girls!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bebe:

Why are you all so outraged about playboys there are everywhere.

European women are just not used to the Egyptian "courtship" style and this is what creates all the confusion.

------------------
In Love With Egypt

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischa
Member # 2661

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aischa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dear,
what makes you so ignorant? Do you really think that an european or american woman needs an egyptian for sex?? Really, do you? I will tell you something: In europe you will not find men, you are fu....for money a woman - the only word we do have for the guys in your country is: prostitues! Thats it. Shame yourself, if you agree with such "man" in your country and shame yourself for your words on this board.
Aischa

Posts: 143 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pharooh
Member # 2753

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Pharooh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey , why is it all a big problem , take it easy guys .

Who wants to have sex then fine , who wants to have love still fine

Why is it a big deal if Rusiian Girls are , wwoooooooo real Hot ......... we admit that

Why is it a big deal also , if maybe Russian Girls show some interest in Egyptian men .....fine to me ... very welcomed )

In any kind of relation ( Sex , amrriage , love , even buisnessss ) there is always bad guys , and bad girls

Just let us not make tham a TITTLE

JUST HAVE FUN

------------------
If i was not an Egyptian , i would have dreamed to be an Egyptian

Posts: 2 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisis2
Member # 2524

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Artemisis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone just sent me a link to this site: If you are easily offended don't go there - but otherwise, maybe a laugh is one click away?

[This message has been edited by Artemisis2 (edited 01 September 2003).]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisis2
Member # 2524

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Artemisis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOPS, WRONG SITE!
This is the right one!
http://www.geocities.com/choletflops/FrontPage

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefertiti
Member # 1628

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefertiti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very funny This is how the guys in Hurghada should be looked at..... AS A JOKE!!
Posts: 693 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fox
Member # 2755

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. I just joined your board and I have a coupla things that i wanna say about the Sharm and Hurghada playboys. Most of the guys that you are referring to are low lives. They come from the city (Cairo) where they are nothing and have nothing and go to Sharm and Hurghada to get away from it all. They are not cultured and most of them don't even have a high school diploma. You find them everywhere. They work in hotels serving guests drinks and food during the day and try to get into their pants at night. None of these guys would last five minutes in any of Cairo's many famous and exotic nightlife places. They do not represent the egyptian male population. They go to places like Hurghada and sharm where they think that when they put on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and sneakers everybody is the same. They are sexually deprived and come from low middle class families. They have one thing on their mind and that is to prey on a foreigner and maybe get lucky and marry one and leave Egypt. I am not generalizing. One word of advice and that is never mingle with the help. If you want to mingle and have fun there are a lot of really nice and cool people in Sharm and Hurghada who will enjoy your company but will never deceive you and act like plain A..Hol.s. Guys who come to spend their holidays and just want to enjoy the sun, the sea, the good food, nightlife and everything else without acting like total morons.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fox
Member # 2755

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. I just joined your board and I have a coupla things that i wanna say about the Sharm and Hurghada playboys. Most of the guys that you are referring to are low lives. They come from the city (Cairo) where they are nothing and have nothing and go to Sharm and Hurghada to get away from it all. They are not cultured and most of them don't even have a high school diploma. You find them everywhere. They work in hotels serving guests drinks and food during the day and try to get into their pants at night. None of these guys would last five minutes in any of Cairo's many famous and exotic nightlife places. They do not represent the egyptian male population. They go to places like Hurghada and sharm where they think that when they put on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and sneakers everybody is the same. They are sexually deprived and come from low middle class families. They have one thing on their mind and that is to prey on a foreigner and maybe get lucky and marry one and leave Egypt. I am not generalizing. One word of advice and that is never mingle with the help. If you want to mingle and have fun there are a lot of really nice and cool people in Sharm and Hurghada who will enjoy your company but will never deceive you and act like plain A..Hol.s. Guys who come to spend their holidays and just want to enjoy the sun, the sea, the good food, nightlife and everything else without acting like total morons.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KT
Member # 2773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adelinna:
HAH! I'm SURE (!) that you're egyptian! a true egyptian man!
if you can say like that! you KNOW NOTHING!
NOTHING AT ALL!!! you've NO idea how many lIFES and destinies (not just hearts) WERE BROKEN!!! don't be too naive (or you're just pretending?) Hurghada's man ARE not SAINT!
BUT ,of course, after leaving Egypt it becomes Girls' problems, not THEIRS! that's normal! that's the way how ALL OF YOU think! Somebody's life IS NOT A TOY to play with!
If you had really visited that site you would have read some horrible stories! REALLY HORRIBLE! it's not just "a couple" of them! that's the reason why we made this site! to help women to realize the truth of resort sities...
And what do you mean WE use THEM to have sex? Are you stupid enough to say like that?!
Do you think we can't have sex in our country? do you think we spend many hours in the plane, fly across seas and europe JUST to have SEX with egyptians? and you think Egyptiand are the best?! JUST THINK! IT SOUNDS more then just RIDICULOUS !!!
They use girls in all the ways they can!
don't they use their money? Don't they use them to get visa and move away from this country? Don't they do everything to sleep with girls who came as tourists?
Have you read a story about the girl who was almost raped? HAVE YOU? And about beaten girl? I don't think so!
SO keep your mouth SHUT!

P.S. I'M NOT SAYING THAT ALL THE MAN OF EGYOT ARE AWFUL! NO NO NO! I know some people who are happily married to Egyptian! And I wish them ALL THE BEST! But THAT site is just a try to warn women!

[This message has been edited by Adelinna (edited 12 May 2003).]

Adelinna, I guess what the man is trying to say is, maybe some (not all) of these guys had experiences where the girls expected something more in the relationship but didn't explicitly state it before getting involved with some of these men. Then they would go back to Russia feelin tricked and put the guy's faces on the internet. That is defamation, isn't it? I mean how would you feel if the guys that you had sex with decided that you were a slut and put your picture up on the net warning other guys that you sleep around?

Damn. Why can't more people see **** from my point of view? KNO WHAT I'M SAYIN?

Aight guys just remember, tap dat pussssayyy and don't ask to borrow cash later, and you'll be straight.

**** it, I'm out.

PEACE

KT

Posts: 16 | From: Bradenton, FL | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnon
Member # 2858

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magnon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"One word of advice and that is never mingle with the help"

SUCH GOOD ADVICE. Wish I'd followed it.

The new "Bad Boys" boards for Hurghada and Sharm are at: http://www.kunstkamera.net/

They also have a "Most Wanted Egypt" and a "Most Wanted Turkey" list, with pictures and all.

Enjoy Egypt, full of lovely places, people and beaches. I got scammed, hurt and cheated (and cheated on) by my guy, but I still love the place and find the culture and people very very special.

Posts: 1 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i loVsun
Member # 2956

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for i loVsun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i under stand what this womens going through but evil is every where ! lol now lets think about that , i am an Egyptian , what will happen if i met a foreign girl and i felt something toward her ? After u give that idea. Probably she will think i am one of those play boys ! Don’t she? and the second question is , isnt enough that there is a big hole between east and west ? Isn’t we have enough political conflicts and now u make people more suspicious , i think the problem is deeper than this its not only about play boys ask for money , i mean every body could be bad in a way.
Posts: 3 | From: egypt | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischa
Member # 2661

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aischa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by i loVsun:
i under stand what this womens going through but evil is every where ! lol now lets think about that , i am an Egyptian , what will happen if i met a foreign girl and i felt something toward her ? After u give that idea. Probably she will think i am one of those play boys ! Don’t she? and the second question is , isnt enough that there is a big hole between east and west ? Isn’t we have enough political conflicts and now u make people more suspicious , i think the problem is deeper than this its not only about play boys ask for money , i mean every body could be bad in a way.

Posts: 143 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischa
Member # 2661

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for aischa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, you are right, it is enough - lets stop this gigolos in Hurghada an Sheik. Its your problem, if a girl you meet think that you are also a gigolo, its depend on how go go around with her!!!
with love from Aischa
quote:
Originally posted by i loVsun:

Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamilah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all,
Let me add something to all above. What i want to say is that guys there very hot as you know and they will not leave a chance to talk to you and to do everything with you if you "don't mind". If you show them that you don't need this, ok then they act like gentlemen but still it ends like it was planed in their minds before. I don't want to judge anyone but let me look at this from both sides:
1 - women come to resort to have a holiday and may be to fall in love for this period like one-two-week trip to their dreams because egyptians are very charming guys and they tell you so sweet words and do a lot of things that you feel like a queen but girls you know that this is just to make you happy and to be desired woman and it will not last forewer. You come you go, others come and go. There are no great feelings inside. Then why it happens that women get so angry for these men and even post their photos in internet sites. May be to protect others like women's solidarity? or to take vengeance on these guys? Its already another story and nobody knows what's happening inside everybody's sole. But what i don't understand that:
2 - Men trying to attract women every possible and impossible ways, they are nice, kind and whatever.. Most of them trying "to stay with her" (at least let her know about this) until she leaves. But in some days may be the same day he starts send her sms, call her, in some time tell her that he's in love with her, can't stop thinking of her, asks her to comeback because these days were incredible for him and all this bull****. But if you read these sms you will understand that it's forwarded from somebody else. But they are so persistent that not every woman can say him NO and she comes back but this time staying not in the Hotel - in appartment which he rents for her for unbelievable prices. I guess this so-called-love is his kind of job too, he makes money on it.
Finally, i just want to tell - GIRLS! BE CAREFUL AND DON'T LET THEM TO MANIPULATE YOU!!!

Posts: 247 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i loVsun
Member # 2956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for i loVsun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aischa:
Yes, you are right, it is enough - lets stop this gigolos in Hurghada an Sheik. Its your problem, if a girl you meet think that you are also a gigolo, its depend on how go go around with her!!!
with love from Aischa

yes u have a point actully i think this website is great , cuz its simply become a guid to the girlls who wants to hook up guys now they know xactly where to go !!

and how its could be my problem if a girl thinks i am a gegolo ? how can u know one when u see him ?!!
maybe u mean i have to prove that i am not a gegolo wich i would"nt bothor my self to do , if i am in such a situation !!

with lov

Posts: 3 | From: egypt | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lifetimeenjoy
Member # 6785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifetimeenjoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Problem is that you all forgot the main Problem !!!!!!!
Problem is not the bad playboys or the sweet Russian Bitchs ! not egypt not Russia not how men are how women are !
The problem is if any girl didn't like anyguy and got a picture for him ,she could publish his photo at the web site as one of black listed Guys ! DON'T you really see that it's Crazness ?
and then i agree with that party that says there are alot of bad egyptian guys and the other part that says that there are alot of Russian girls who were the reason for missunderstanding them !
but beleive me and try to think more about it this problem comes of many things such as
1-the need of sex for free russian girls
2- need of sex for egyptian guys who miss it
3- poor russian girls who dance & get sex for money all over the world and it's very known .
4- need of money that seek the poor bad playboys of Egypt .
but whatever was the problem and the reasons .
such a stupid girl or stupid girls should never moderate a site like that ! and then there was another one who is called Magnon and i Guess this is real, announced that there was another site who help hatered to distroy our good relations with russiain people that we live with them now !
i don't refuse the site it self but i refuse that it's being moderated by these girls, who have nothing to care about and do never care who think they help russian Girls to avoid these Guys but imagine if a guy of them met once again that girl !!! what would he do could we imagine ?
think if a guy of them now constructed a site and made it the same !!!!!!
fair man should listen to both sides and wisely judge not only russian side THIS IS NOT FAIR .
SADA well known newspaper of the red sea will publish and discuss this cathastrophe witha reportage by me on the 15th .06.05
Journalist
Sherif maamoun

[This message has been edited by lifetimeenjoy (edited 06 June 2005).]

Posts: 43 | From: HURGHADA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lifetimeenjoy:
The Problem is that you all forgot the main Problem !!!!!!!
Problem is not the bad playboys or the sweet Russian Bitchs ! not egypt not Russia not how men are how women are !
The problem is if any girl didn't like anyguy and got a picture for him ,she could publish his photo at the web site as one of black listed Guys ! DON'T you really see that it's Crazness ?
and then i agree with that party that says there are alot of bad egyptian guys and the other part that says that there are alot of Russian girls who were the reason for missunderstanding them !
but beleive me and try to think more about it this problem comes of many things such as
1-the need of sex for free russian girls
2- need of sex for egyptian guys who miss it
3- poor russian girls who dance & get sex for money all over the world and it's very known .
4- need of money that seek the poor bad playboys of Egypt .
but whatever was the problem and the reasons .
such a stupid girl or stupid girls should never moderate a site like that ! and then there was another one who is called Magnon and i Guess this is real, announced that there was another site who help hatered to distroy our good relations with russiain people that we live with them now !
i don't refuse the site it self but i refuse that it's being moderated by these girls, who have nothing to care about and do never care who think they help russian Girls to avoid these Guys but imagine if a guy of them met once again that girl !!! what would he do could we imagine ?
think if a guy of them now constructed a site and made it the same !!!!!!
fair man should listen to both sides and wisely judge not only russian side THIS IS NOT FAIR .
SADA well known newspaper of the red sea will publish and discuss this cathastrophe witha reportage by me on the 15th .06.05
Journalist
Sherif maamoun

So the best way to deflect a uncomfortable stereotype is to inflict another stereotype.

Sounds like a player sounding off on vics and othe players. Why dig up old threads, are you planning a egy-board hijacking with RB, RWs?

Denile won't make the gigilos go away and it won't silence the younger women who didn't have the green to buy the gigilos off.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lifetimeenjoy:
Journalist
Sherif maamoun

Thanks for the tip, I will definitely get a copy.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know that gigolo thing is discussed over and over, many girls have made bad experience and talked, published it yet still others fall for these kind of guys despite the fact of all the things what they have heard. Own mistake I say, that simple. Please ladies enjoy your vacation but don't ruin yourself by trying to look for love at the same time......
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Dear Lifetimeenjoy and Tigerlily,

Please remember that there are also many beautiful and happy stories.

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Sure there are people who found each other for eternal love but the reality is that places like Hurghada are full of players and naive girls.
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Sure there are people who found each other for eternal love but the reality is that places like Hurghada are full of players and naive girls.

And, unbelievebly....even more naive older women!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
And, unbelievebly....even more naive older women!!!

Okay, lets say naive older girls.....

lifetimeenjoy
Member # 6785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifetimeenjoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
attention who might cares
You could now find SADA newspaper by journals sales men .

Posts: 43 | From: HURGHADA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imaan
Member # 8111

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Imaan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YasmineNYC:
Damnnnnnnnnnn what were u ladies thinking. I am Egyptian and I wouldn't touch ANY of these guys with a 10foot long ugly stick... I mean look at Ahmed Abd El Nasser... that is one UGLY ASS MFer ...lol.. girls u have to be smart

Posts: 21 | From: Oslo, Norway | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It strikes me as strange that the keeper of that website, Dezy, describes these men in very colourful terms and one of the things she counts against them is that they are with a new woman each day. Now, if she has had some sort of realtionship with all or a large number of these men (as she mentions it in several of her posts), what does that make her?

and how are we to verify the truth of the allegations against these men? Why is it that we are expected to believe anything mean she comes up with against all those people?

Lastly, aren't these men now entiteled to sue her for libel or something of the sort?

Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by homing pigeon:
It strikes me as strange that the keeper of that website, Dezy, describes these men in very colourful terms and one of the things she counts against them is that they are with a new woman each day. Now, if she has had some sort of realtionship with all or a large number of these men (as she mentions it in several of her posts), what does that make her?

and how are we to verify the truth of the allegations against these men? Why is it that we are expected to believe anything mean she comes up with against all those people?

Lastly, aren't these men now entiteled to sue her for libel or something of the sort?

HP I know one of the DEZY house men.. worked with him for a long time.. and everything said is true!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet water
Member # 8185

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for scarlet water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well done!
only RUSSIANS could do it!
viva RUSSIA and THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS,but naive girls,EVER!

Posts: 120 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet water
Member # 8185

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for scarlet water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also has a sense!

Posts: 120 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com