EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » free for you to give to egypts children

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: free for you to give to egypts children
wilsonkick
Member # 3153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilsonkick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I have posted this before ... a few weeks ago, but I am assured by some regulars to this forum that as my intentions are good (may be I am an angel in disguise .... wish I had a size 10 body then!)it will be ok if I Post this message once a month! So sorry to all the regulars who will be sick of me in the next few months ... please dot bar me from the board!
Well I have LOTS of childrens clothes - brand new - to give away to people who are travelling to Egypt .... there is ABSOLUTLEY NO CATCH ... you pay nothing for these clothes,(I pay between £6 and £7 per parcel for the postage) My sister used to do e-bay and had 500+ items of clothing as stock, she has now given up and gave me all her stock to give to my friends in Egypt .... as I can not guarantee they will arrive safeley by post I will give them to you to give to your friends / family when you visit Egypt ... (I shall take some for my friends when I go in July) All I ask is that you do give them to the children of Egypt as we here have got the resources to cloth our children and some in Egypt are so in need, so if you plan to go or know some one who is going please get in touch with me by e-mail WILSONKICK@AOL.COM and I will post you off a parcel of new clothes to give away when you are in Egypt! so far I have posted off 4 parcels and each parcel has between 15 and 20 outfits in it! Thank you Joanne

Posts: 42 | From: isle of man uk | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saleh
Member # 835

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a kind young lady. God bless u and ur family.
Posts: 23 | From: BROOKLYN , NEW YORK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com