EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hurghada
LesLei
Member # 3454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LesLei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am off to Hurghada in February and there are so many things that I want to know, can anyone help and advise me.
How easy is it to get to Luxor and Cairo from where I am staying?
What is the food like there, do I have to be over careful about what I eat?
If anyone can give me any tips I will surely be grateful

Posts: 6 | From: London, England | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a long journey from Hurgada to either destination and whilst some people do day trips I would recomend it much better to at least stay overnight if not longer.

Hurgada is a totally tourist town so is unlike the rest of Egypt. don't worry about the food worry about the men and the hassle, that is the only thing you should avoid.

------------------
UK Co-owner of www.toursinluxor.co.uk Accommodation and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi friend
i guess u will enjoy your stay there i wish , it is not difficult to go to luxor , i guess it will be a 2 hours journey , and it can be arranged by your hontel , don't worry about anything there, food is fine, ppl are frendly ( sorry jane) but u have to keep the limits, don't miss the snorkling trips, nor the safari ones.
and in case u need anything, write here, and u will get the full support,

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com