EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Who's who?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's who?
xudos
Member # 3468

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xudos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its no wonder why Europeans dont't except black people as part of egyptian history. The term black man/woman is only refering to the american negro/slave and was appointed only after the french gave this country its independence.No one will acnkowledge olive toned people as anciednt untill they/we retrive our free,national, and divine names. We are Moors and egypt and africa were named these titles by none other that their conquerers.
Posts: 6 | From: albany, ny | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Don't understand what your getting at, What are megroes to do with nubians? (The Moors are from deepest africa & nowwhere near Egypt as far as I know,nor apart of its history.
Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xudos
Member # 3468

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xudos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so the Moors are from nw. africa and Egypt is in ne. Africa. My point is that they are both Africans. And Africans have olive toned skin because of the rich amount of melanin in our blood. The french, Italians, Polish ect. are all from diffrent countries but it is common knowledge that they are all Europeans. Or white people. I prefer to use the terms piink or pale though. white just caters to supremecy conspiracy thats been going on for thousanda of years. My other point is that theyve labeled us olive toned americans as black people. A black person cannot and is not a human beibh.....Read the constitution. This term didnt exist untill the french freed this country from its rule. So when we as I have already done, shed and negate these labels of black, negro, and colored. we retrive our ancient history and re-connect with our fore-fathers who were the Moabites who were cousins of the isrealites through Ruth. of the bible. who are now called Moors. Who all had olive toned skin like me but they are not called black. Jesus King tuthannibal nefertiri,imhotep,moses, ect. all had the same phsical attributes as myself. Short wide noses thick lips and brown skin as if burned in a furnace. but alot of you try and cut me and the rest of us olive toned americans off fromour ancestors by labeling us black, negro and colored people.If a french man comes to america he's still a frenchman as long as he's free. Its a fact that i'm a free man so Im retriving my history as well. But I know why you have divided up africa.... thats a nother story.
Posts: 6 | From: albany, ny | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com