EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I would willingly meet a kind decent interesting man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I would willingly meet a kind decent interesting man
vetal
Member # 3344

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for vetal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! My name is Mariya!
I would willingly meet a kind decent interesting man with a sense of humor for a serious correspondence with a prospect of creating a family. You may know about me from my home page: http://www.russian-queen.com/ladies/jy5011.shtml
You may send me a message from my email:
mariaborodina@yahoo.com
I am promising to answer you right away!!!

Posts: 10 | From: Vitebsk | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I’ll be a faithful

I like this....

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vetal.- are you being paid to post these for this company? Obviously from the profile of the girl, she doesn't speak English well enough to have posted it herself, so where oh where do you fit in? How much do you get paid if you find her a match?
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jag, Deb, I have a feeling that it's an automatic posting...every week a new name pops up, but they all come from the same commercial source!

Oh Well! another one bites the dust!

Happy V day to both of you by the way!

Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
vetal.- are you being paid to post these for this company? Obviously from the profile of the girl, she doesn't speak English well enough to have posted it herself, so where oh where do you fit in? How much do you get paid if you find her a match?

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vetal shmetal, whoever you are, be more creative next time!!! this is too mechanical, and it's not working anymore...

quote:
Originally posted by vetal:
Hello! My name is Mariya!
I would willingly meet a kind decent interesting man with a sense of humor for a serious correspondence with a prospect of creating a family. You may know about me from my home page: http://www.russian-queen.com/ladies/jy5011.shtml
You may send me a message from my email:
mariaborodina@yahoo.com
I am promising to answer you right away!!!

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ya Monica.

It also goes to Vetal and all members of her Shabaka

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jag, thanks friend, but you are too generous...kol el shabaka!!? dol kiteer awy!!!

Hey, do you think these girls are charged -by vetal - before the adds appear or after the 'decent interesting men' get in touch with them??
And do you think that 'vetal' and the likes charge a commission per every email they get?

And do 'decent' Egyptian men or 'decent' men in general, get trapped into these adds??? it would be interesting to find out! and how 'decent' would that be

To all Decent Interesting Egyptian men:

Make sure they don't get your money!!!

Monica

quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ya Monica.

It also goes to Vetal and all members of her Shabaka

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 14 February 2004).]

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Monica.. the problem isn't with timing of the Charging.. It is the bleeding Cabbage they eat. if you know what I mean
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

aizeen ne eleblohom el threads el garbage beta3ahom ...the best way is humour!!!

quote:
Monica.. the problem isn't with timing of the Charging.. It is the bleeding Cabbage they eat. if you know what I mean

loriglenn
Member # 3413

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for loriglenn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A male colleague of mine went on the internet jokingly to communicate with a "potential" russian bride. He emailed back and forth with her a few times and then the sob story came about the needing an operation and it was going to cost a lot of money and that the emailing from the internet cafe cost her a lot of money. The picture she sent of herself was unreal...total model...anyway we had a lot of fun with this in the office...a total scam just like the Nigerian emails.
Happy Valentines Day to all!
Lori

Posts: 18 | From: Mt. Pleasant, SC, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Nigerian emails??? You get these in US as well??
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Lol, the whole world gets nigerian emails dont they? Last one I had here in UK was a couple of weeks ago!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisane
Member # 3410

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for lisane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

delete

[This message has been edited by lisane (edited 10 July 2004).]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well, I actually got a FAX, a couple of phone calls, one from a sobbing woman with the claim of a terminal illness, another from her so called barrister, they wanted me to go to spain to get the money that was left to her by her late husband so that his bad bad relatives won't get their hands on it
Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com