EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » CANT WAIT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CANT WAIT
gary
Member # 3608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi guys !
had a 2 week holiday in luxor last jan ,coming again 25th feb , cant5 wait !
staying in same hotel again in luxor (novotel ) for 2 weeks.determined to see the pyramids this time so have just booked a 2 nite stay in the oasis hotel cairo.we are very independent and like to do a lot of things on our own time. sometimes not a good thing i know but makes it a good adventure.im intending booking a train from luxor to cairo when i get there but can anyone tell me what station in cairo to get of at and how far my hotel is from the station ? going to cairo on sat 28/2/04 and back to luxor on tue. also thinking of going to hurghada for a day or 2 but can not find much in the way of where to stay in hurghada on the web search , would also like to go snorkling whilst there . any advice would be very helpful . also im i right in thinking you have to catch a bus from luxor to hurghada ?

[This message has been edited by gary (edited 16 February 2004).]

Posts: 130 | From: torquay . uk | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com