EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Dahab ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dahab ?
gary
Member # 3608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just been reading some previous posts . having a 2 week stay in luxor from 25/02/04, have booked a 2 nite stay in cairo and was hoping to have a couple of days in hurghada too . according to what ive just read dahab is a wonderful place to stay ! ? . can any 1 tell me rough distance luxor to hurghada , and luxor to dahab ? . also how to get to both i think its bus to hurghada but not sure but to dahab
many thanks all
gary

Posts: 130 | From: torquay . uk | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gary,
Bus Luxor Hurghada takes about 5 hours.
With Dahab do you mean Dahar the old part of Hurghada??.
Dahar is the original town many people going to Hurghada do never even get to Dahar,they stay at the tourist areas and Sakkala, Sakkala is also a downrown area but at the newer area.
What kind of hotel are you looking for?
Regards
Mimmi

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Diana*
Member # 3299

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Diana*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!
Dahab is a great and beautifyl place! Its a small town in 100km from Sharm. If u will have a chance - do your best to visit it! It's a paradise for diving and surfing. I love that town! Everything is cheap, people are great, nature is beautiful: sea, chain of mountains... its really great! I can't describe that place in words as it worth seeing. So i think u should go to Sharm and from there take a bus to Dahab, it'll take 1,5 hour.... hope you will go there and see by your own! U wouldn't regret, im sure! Have a great time!

Posts: 19 | From: Kiev, Ukraine | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com