EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » computers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: computers
roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi...need to buy a computer in luxor or cairo..where is the best place to go and what kind of price? also has anyone been to the market of the dead in cairo...i heard it was good for buying just about everything? thanks...roddy
Posts: 120 | From: clevedon..uk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
electronics tend to be more expensive in egypt or of lower quality. better to buy a laptop and bring it with you.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,

it the laptop sounds too fancy for you and you're low on budget, I could help you to a good used pc in Cairo, if you are interested. My friend is a master at assy of pc's and hardware troubleshooting, on his behalf I could promise you a fair price, that means no extra 'foreigner' charge.

it kind of shook me, when you guys mentioned the dentist prices you are paying... il shaab, il bashar (the normal people) go to the local hospital or dentist and pay le 30 for a filling.. I'm still waiting for the one who will recommend a good doctor, where the meaning 'good' does not mean also the most expensive..

salaam, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there

Well r u in need for a filling?? r u searching for a good dentist? well theer are many good ones and professors and much experienced ones but its not as little as LE 30 ur talking about, but dont hesitate in seeking a good dentist, and if u need any help and really searching i would suggest u some good ones

salam

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello doc,

thank you for your offer to help. In fact my teeth are ok alhamdulillah, but my husband needs some work, and the my son also. I'm looking for a dentist in Heliopolis to take care of all the family in the longterm (5 persons mashaAllah), and given our financial situation, the cost factor is indeed important for us. I'm not insisting on le 30, that's what I paid last time at hospital rahma.

Also, my son is 7 yrs., he got his second set of teeth already in the front, and I think he'll need braces.

If you know any dentist, you could recommend, I'd really appriciate it.

jazaka Allahu khairan,

salaam, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam sister

Well inshallah ill notify u with best ones and in heliopolis too, and of course i do know costs matter but inshallah ill list u some of the best this evening when i get back home

well indeed my brothers fiancee' she is a dentist and she works as an assistant for professors in Cleopatra hospital in heleiopolis , she is a young dentist but ill just contact her for some of the best and will let u know inshallah

Barak allahu fiki and ur family
salam

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
barakat Allahu fik

salam, Karin

roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friend...you are comming back with all kinds of quotes for flights ..cairo...luxor return.some i hear are 25enlish and now its changed....why....rod
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
Salam sister

Well inshallah ill notify u with best ones and in heliopolis too, and of course i do know costs matter but inshallah ill list u some of the best this evening when i get back home

well indeed my brothers fiancee' she is a dentist and she works as an assistant for professors in Cleopatra hospital in heleiopolis , she is a young dentist but ill just contact her for some of the best and will let u know inshallah

Barak allahu fiki and ur family
salam

Posts: 120 | From: clevedon..uk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

quote:
Originally posted by roddy:
my friend...you are comming back with all kinds of quotes for flights ..cairo...luxor return.some i hear are 25enlish and now its changed....why....rod

Morning dear
Well i have no idea how much prices were but prices have almost doubled up during the past couple of months, in everything, even more than doubled for many things and taxes increased as well. i have no idea how much it was but right now for an egyptian, the fare of cairo luxor cairo is almost LE 600 and a weekly ticket not monthly..

if u need anything dont hesistate to ask, ill try to figure out it..
be safe

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Roddy,

I have a shop that sells computer it's located in Computer Market 2 in Manshit Al Bakrey-Heliopolis. There are 4 computer malls there, it will good if you go there and look around.

Karim
Al Manar Shop # 6
4 Asioty St
Manshit-Al Bakrey
Heliopolis
2567 477

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi karim...many thanks for your help...will look you up when in cairo rod
quote:
Originally posted by karim:
Hi Roddy,

I have a shop that sells computer it's located in Computer Market 2 in Manshit Al Bakrey-Heliopolis. There are 4 computer malls there, it will good if you go there and look around.

Karim
Al Manar Shop # 6
4 Asioty St
Manshit-Al Bakrey
Heliopolis
2567 477

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com