EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » need information pls help (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: need information pls help
zorro
Member # 3792

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for zorro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everyone..

iam travelling to egypt next week on a week vacation pls let me know what tourist places to visit.
where i can find bely dancing clubs. good night clubs... and offcourse some prostitutes.. pls advice me

Posts: 6 | From: abudhabi | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duda
Member # 293

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for duda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ARe u serious to ask so bluntly?
Posts: 148 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutso_Ordinary
Member # 3826

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutso_Ordinary   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zorro:

and offcourse some prostitutes.. pls advice me

Of course, it goes without saying.

Posts: 40 | From: Mars | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha ...
I think even prostitutes no longer love this word.
I can go conservative and tell you there are no prostitutes in Egypt, but I'd prefer to be factual and tell you that you'd rather import them with you.
But beware of the customs here ... they really confiscate valuable stuffs.

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osama
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to haram Street its full with
you can mail me to help you some when you come
thanks and have a great day
./Osama

Posts: 38 | From: Alexandria,Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man ..
I live by there ... and I know what you are talking about.
I am just reacting to rare questions about places to find prostitutes ...

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet you are all men!! I find your blatent wish to exploit women absoutely disgusting!! You all should be ashamed of yourselves!!! How can you bear to exploit a fellow human being with feelings just like you, in the way that you are or are intending to?
Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
I bet you are all men!! I find your blatent wish to exploit women absoutely disgusting!! You all should be ashamed of yourselves!!!
Why they should be ashamed? Prostitution is a profession. Like many other professions. And those women know what they do (i am not talking about slavery off course - that is disgusting!), they get money for it. There is no exploitation. Normal question.

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Well, I am totally against prostitution and I think these women would be better off to get a REAL job, maybe make less money but they don't have to feel ashamed of themselves. Well I guess if they are selling their bodies for some physical acts they are already lost their pride.

Listen, Zorro, to come and visit Egypt and ask for prostitutes is definitely the wrong place to ask for ............

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Osama:
./Osama

Osama, I don't think I am any longer interested in your SEP (Student Exchange Program) you posted a topic here on "Visiting Egypt".

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Well, I am totally against prostitution and I think these women would be better off to get a REAL job

I think there is no sence to condemn prostitutions. It always was, is now, and will be in the future. Till there is a demand there will be a supply. And I think one of the best ways it is in Amsterdam. Because if the governement can't get rid of prostitution, it should try to protect women and men who work there. From deseases and violance. It would be better and more useful then all talks about "how bad it is". IMHO.

Many of those women who choose this profession have a choice. One girl will prefer to wash floors and another to get money with her body. That's their choice, they have the right to do it. And I don't understand those people who condemn them. As the Bible said don't judge and u willn't be judged.

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Gigglegirl

Did we sound like expoiting anybody?
I don't think so ...
In fact most of us did mock the blunt launguage of Zorro ...
Regarding "fellow human being" ... women are also our mothers, sisters and daughters. This has nothing with raising up the issue of prostitution.
And indeed prostitutes share some guilt .... same as gigolos ... right?
Please don't be overwhelmed by Bretty Woman.

If I were a female I would have dealt with the subject with the same way.

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

zorro
Member # 3792

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zorro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by duda:
ARe u serious to ask so bluntly?

yes my friend iam serious otherwise i would have not asked ........
i dont think its bad to be a sex tourist is it i accept it

Posts: 6 | From: abudhabi | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't you get anyone to like you without paying them to, Zorro?
Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Raymon, if Bretty woman means Pretty Woman (as I expect it does) I haven't seen the film and it takes more fiction like that to get me overwhelmed. And as long as there is a demand for it there will be prostitution. By the way, can I just ask all you men...why do you pay for sex? Don't you feel dirty? Don't you feel that you have helped to degrade the woman you just paid?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

I can't believe that anyone is justifying here prostitution - now this is really a disguisting thing.

I am aware that its the oldest humane business as many people are saying but still ........

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

To Zorro, hopefully you'll catch something ...... what makes your romps in Egypt unforgetable!!!!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 22 March 2004).]

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one Tigerliliy...I say the same!!
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Prostitution ... whose guilt it is?
GiggleGirl ... I understand that you believe there is some guiltiness for those men who pay, but don't you have any feeling that prostitutes are guilty too, and that there are many women in this planet who face harsh economic and social conditions but do not resort to such a thing.
Forgetting such women is a blow to their struggle and to what feminists have exerted of efforts for women rights.

Yes, prostitution is vile, because it deals with a human desire that God created in humans in such a mean way, a desire that should be a result of love, not a profession, but it is also a normal social habit that exists everywhere on that planet.

And in the essence, it has nothing to do with sex or degradation of women. Women are half the society and the fact that there are prostitutes does not degrade them, just like the fact that men, who are mostly decision makers in history, are not degraded by many notorious decisions throughout history.

Guilt of Men = Guilt of Women.

This has nothing to do with sex, it normal social life.

This reminds me of crimes of honors in Arab society, by which the society punishes women only and leaves males, though the guilt should be fairly distributed on both sexes.

(Sorry for the spelling mistake of Pretty)

And Zorro, Prostitution is a condemned thing … and so is sex tourism because flesh is not a trade to pay for it.

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

zorro
Member # 3792

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zorro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Osama:
./Osama

thanks osama what is ure mail id my friend.......

Osama
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry
i dont provide such a service
i mean help in Egypt
not help in prostituation
thanks

Posts: 38 | From: Alexandria,Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
I can't believe that anyone is justifying here prostitution - now this is really a disguisting thing

Why is it disguisting? Oral sex is also disguisting for some people, for others it is a natural way of making love. It doesn't mean that the first ones are "good" and the second are "bad".

I don't understand why so many people like so much to judge others' people behaviour and care so much about others people morality. That is more disguisting. IMHO

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Lukoshko, you can't compare one thing with the other .....

If you perform oral sex on someone you do this out of love to this person and you should like it anyway.

But there are many women out there who are selling their bodies ...... for crying out loud! I'd rather clean, wipe, mop floors my whole life before degrading myself like that.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 23 March 2004).]

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
I'd rather clean, wipe, mop floors my whole life before degrading myself like that.

Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. U would prefer to wash floors and someone to sell her/his body. It doesn't mean that he/she is bad person. Who are we to make such judgements? And I really don't understand WHY u are so agains the prostitution? What are the reasons, besides that it is "disguisting"?

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lukoshko:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[b]I'd rather clean, wipe, mop floors my whole life before degrading myself like that.

Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. U would prefer to wash floors and someone to sell her/his body. It doesn't mean that he/she is bad person. Who are we to make such judgements? And I really don't understand WHY u are so agains the prostitution? What are the reasons, besides that it is "disguisting"?

[/B][/QUOTE]

1)It's degrading.
2)it's dangerous - you can catch all sorts.
3) No-one should have the right to sell something God gave them. They should only give their bodies for love...never for money.

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lukoshko......

P
U
K
E

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:

[This message has been edited by GiggleGirl (edited 24 March 2004).]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Guess its time to close this topic .......

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
now this is really a disguisting

GiggleGirl thanks. I will try to remember.

[This message has been edited by Lukoshko (edited 23 March 2004).]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Lukoshko, thanks for ending this to the better .........

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
Lukoshko......
P
U
K
E

Dear jaguar, thanks for ur emotional post. hehe I was waiting for it.

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:

Lukoshko, thanks for ending this to the better .........

If u mean my post for GG, I just thought she doesn't deserve explanations of "what she is", LOL

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
They should only give their bodies for love...never for money.

Not everybody are so disinterested, as u GG. lol

And it is not profitable as well, if there are many guys.
lol

I am sure jaguar will like this post.

homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
3) No-one should have the right to sell something God gave them. They should only give their bodies for love...never for money.

I was going to sit this one out until you mentioned God.
I do not condone prostitution but it is most often not a choice but weakness and we are all human...the women involved in prostitution usualy find it to be an easy way to survive, and that's all they do SURVIVE.

Now God also forbids us Moslems from giving our "bodies for love" without being married first, does that mean that women who do give themselves outside of marriage are 'sluts' or whatever else they may be called.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
QUOTE]If u mean my post for GG, I just thought she doesn't deserve explanations of "what she is", LOL

Do tell me what I am...I am interested...
As to women giving their bodies for loves, that is fine. Women are only sluts when they give their bodies for money.

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lukoshko:
[b] QUOTE]If u mean my post for GG, I just thought she doesn't deserve explanations of "what she is", LOL

Do tell me what I am...I am interested...
As to women giving their bodies for loves, that is fine. Women are only sluts when they give their bodies for money.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, if u want.

1. English is not my native language and it is quite natural I write with mistakes. As I noticed It didn't bother u before. (see topic "What do I w...".

2. If u CAN'T argue,- DONT'T do it. U'd better giggle. Absence of arguments and attempts to discuss MY PERSONALITY instead of the topic only showes how stupid u are. If ur point of view isn't the same as smb's else it doesn't mean u should humiliate the person. But u seemed not to know this simple thing. I just don't understand how such person can mention the name of....in such topic.

3. U'd better look after urself, then after my grammar. Otherwise u can make some mistakes and u actually did. In one of ur posts u wrote u had brains so if u really have it u will understand what I am talking about.

Hope u will survive my mistakes in English.

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
quote:
Ok, if u want.

1. English is not my native language and it is quite natural I write with mistakes. As I noticed It didn't bother u before. (see topic "What do I w...".

2. If u CAN'T argue,- DONT'T do it. U'd better giggle. Absence of arguments and attempts to discuss MY PERSONALITY instead of the topic only showes how stupid u are. If ur point of view isn't the same as smb's else it doesn't mean u should humiliate the person. But u seemed not to know this simple thing. I just don't understand how such person can mention the name of....in such topic.

Hope u will survive my mistakes in English.

I must admit you are quite hypocritical. After telling me that I should not humiliate people and not offend their personality, you undo all your good morales by telling me I am stupid. Now, I know for a fact that I am not stupid. And I will not have someone like you telling me I am and telling me practically that I cannot mention God. What I mentioned is what I believe. There is nothing wrong with that. Ok..you think prostitutes are good. An asset to the planet. I think they are bad. Something that should not be there. Well, I have accepted your opinion and I expect you to accept mine and to never, ever call me, somebody you know nothing about, stupid. Ever again. I apologise for calling you disgusting. It was out of order of me. I was caught up in the moment. I will remove my post. I hope you accept my apology. Take care of yourself.

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
I must admit you are quite hypocritical. After telling me that I should not humiliate people and not offend their personality, you undo all your good morales by telling me I am stupid. Now, I know for a fact that I am not stupid. And I will not have someone like you telling me I am and telling me practically that I cannot mention God. What I mentioned is what I believe. There is nothing wrong with that. Ok..you think prostitutes are good. An asset to the planet. I think they are bad. Something that should not be there. Well, I have accepted your opinion and I expect you to accept mine and to never, ever call me, somebody you know nothing about, stupid. Ever again. I apologise for calling you disgusting. It was out of order of me. I was caught up in the moment. I will remove my post. I hope you accept my apology. Take care of yourself.

Thanks for appologising. Sorry for being rude also. However, if u were more attentive, u would notice that I never offended smb here first. But I am not that kind of people who allow others to offend me without reply. So if u want to tell me smth, be raady to get a reply.

I don't understand on what reasons u made a conclusion that I am "quite hypocritical", as I was saying what I really think, that why it annoyed some people. About my reply to u - it was the SAME as ur post for me. U tryed to offend me, - I answered u at the same manner. People understand each other better when they speak at the same level.

About ur request not to call u stupid, never ever (lol), as I don't know u. In this case how dare u calling smb disgusting? U don't know me as well. U made such conclusion reading my posts? The same with me, I read many of urs. Anyway it will depend only on U. If u will EVER try to offend me again u will get it back (doubled).

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
I was caught up in the moment. I will remove my post.

Dear GiggleGirl, there is no need to remove ur post, as u have already said that.And u actually ment it.Do u think u can do smth (say) and after remove it, and pretend nothing happen? Life is not so simple. U have to take responsibility for ur actions and words. That's why THINK first and then do smth.

softouch
Member # 3774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for softouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After all of this were the original questions ever answered? The weeks vacation is probably over and zorro didn't know what to do with himself...Sad.

------------------
Regards,
softouch

Posts: 29 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lukoshko, you said ' if you ever try to offend me again, you will get it back DOUBLED'. If you think you can intimidate me by saying that, you are most definately wrong. I am not intimidated by people, I know how to fight back. Verbally and physically. (Argumentative tendancies run in my blood ). I am what is called hot tempered. Now, I don't know whater you are a guy or a woman, I guess a guy. Most women don't like prostitiutes. But let's call truce shall we...pal??
p.s. You ever try to offend me, and you will get it back quadrupled. Do me a favour and don't threaten me,mate!

[This message has been edited by GiggleGirl (edited 25 March 2004).]

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Lukoshko, you said ' if you ever try to offend me again, you will get it back DOUBLED'. If you think you can intimidate me by saying that, you are most definately wrong. I am not intimidated by people, I know how to fight back. Verbally and physically. (Argumentative tendancies run in my blood ). I am what is called hot tempered. Now, I don't know whater you are a guy or a woman, I guess a guy. Most women don't like prostitiutes. But let's call truce shall we...pal??
p.s. You ever try to offend my, and you will get it back quadrupled. Do me a favour and don't threaten me,mate!

hahaha, nobody here yet made me laugh like u did, LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

U just showed how right I was about ur mental activity.

No more comments LOL

Take care my sweeaty,
ur pationate admirer

[This message has been edited by Lukoshko (edited 25 March 2004).]

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
U just showed how right I was about ur mental activity.

Take care my sweeaty,
ur pationate admirer

[This message has been edited by Lukoshko (edited 25 March 2004).]

What do you mean about my mental activity??? I am NOT your sweetie. Please don't patronise me...I couldn't imagine anything worse than being your sweetie! Why are you so annoying and offensive. What have I ever done to you apart from calling you disgusting? Twice now you have taken a swipe at my mental capabilities and it is not appreciated by me. So if you don't mind stopping now...

softouch
Member # 3774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for softouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will GiggleGirl and Lukoshko be at the ES meeting 9th April on the felucca? Better get a big boat--LOL
Posts: 29 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zorro
Member # 3792

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by softouch:
Will GiggleGirl and Lukoshko be at the ES meeting 9th April on the felucca? Better get a big boat--LOL

yes my friends i think they forgot the orginal question..............is this a place to trade hot opinions lolllll

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yes my friends i think they forgot the orginal question..............is this a place to trade hot opinions lolllll

It's your fault in the first place Zorro! If you hadn't brought your disgusting question on here, I wouldn't be showing my hot opinions would I?? So don't you comment on anything!!

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by gossip:
what ur talking about??forgot ur slutty origins giggly . the kido is asking about a place and he made no mistake searching it in a hoes land

i better suggest you to seek "pimpodoc77" opinion..i guarantee u he's an egyptian dickhead pimp or u better use his hijabi slut
loooooooooooooool
daym

Slutty origins? Me? How dare you!!!!!! You know nothing about my origins gossip, so therefore you have no right to comment on them!!!

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:

Zorro, if GiggleGirl and I meet at the boat (no matter how big it will be) I think it will be so hot that u will forget about prostitutes,LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Zorro, if GiggleGirl and I meet at the boat (no matter how big it will be) I think it will be so hot that u will forget about prostitutes,LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You're not funny you know. I don't think you and I will ever get on like normal civilized adults will we?? Strange, I get on with most people, only the odd one or two. And they are usually jealous girls anyway, I get on fine usually with most men. You must differ from the general rule!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com