EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » need information pls help (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: need information pls help
gary
Member # 3608

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think this has to be the most replies to 1 topic ............ well done Zorro! you certainly know how to get a conversation going
Posts: 130 | From: torquay . uk | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gary:
i think this has to be the most replies to 1 topic ............ well done Zorro! you certainly know how to get a conversation going

Don't congratulate him! In 'getting conversation started' I have been offended many times and done some offinding, which believe me or not is not normal. It would be nice if to get a conversation going, it was a nice topic, don't you agree?

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:

And they are usually jealous girls anyway, I get on fine usually with most men. You must differ from the general rule!

Oh, yes! I am so special! LOLLLL

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't say special...I said different! There's nothing special about you!
Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
I didn't say special...I said different! There's nothing special about you!

What have u done?! What have u done?! I will cry all night long because of ur cruel cruel words!

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you so patronising??
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
I think because I am a real man! ÇÙ
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
What is a real man then? Define it. Maybe you just like winding people up. Real men surely don't like to argue with and offend women.
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Off course, it is very nice to talk to u GiggleGirl, however, people are right, we went too far from the topic.

I think it is time to stop our discussion, as it is probably not so interesting for other people.

Zorro, I hope u are not angry with us. Some women like to talk a lot even without a topic. I must admit i am one of them, hehe.And GiggleGirls made me a company. At least i hope we amused u a bit.

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
before this conversation is ended, I thought you were a man? I'm totally confused now!
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am sorry ,,i can not stoooooooop my self ,,i will judge

Ossama

i forgive you if you are just a kid ,,,if not please grow up

Lilly

,,,it seems to me you are a lady with morals ,,but i wonder how do yopu defend gays marraige and you are against Night fighters ,,,FREEDOM AS YOU CALL IT LADY

Zorro,,

i do not mind at all to get laid here in warm Egypt and i do not mind interducing you to some friends of mine if you come down to hurghada but i can not grantuee you getting laid ,,sorry i do not have any night fighters friends

GG and LUK

i know both you did not mean it ,,,,sometimes when we do not see each other eyes ,,,we get misunderstanding ,,,please can we make it up to you both ,,,i am on GG side but luk i can listen to you and understand your point but i do not have to accept it and apply it to myself .
For GG Night fighters are accepted in Russia and it is a normal job there ,people do not feel ashamed from doing this ,

Me

i never dealed with night fighters even if i got chances like hell but i am against the idea itself but as some of you said ,but as they are still human beings and it is not my choice any more not to accept them around

ok,,,joe is leaving now

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:
For GG Night fighters are accepted in Russia and it is a normal job there ,people do not feel ashamed from doing this

What are u talking about? Prostitution is accepted in our country?! It is not legalised in Russia. But it exists as in many many other countries (European as well). And peoples' attutude towards this profession is different. But we have many other more serious problems to care about.

I don't mind to listening to others people opinion, especially if they differ from mine, as that is the reason for me to think.

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Lukoshko:
What are u talking about? Prostitution is accepted in our country?!

Try not to get too excited! Now you don't even need to travel abroad to be your filthy self!!

MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LUK ,,i really have nothing against you ,,but i was in Russia for a long period and what i have seen is to much ,,
every where in moscow ,,i found them ,,,every taxi driver or street car i use is offering me this ,,,the fact about parstituations in russia is really scary ,,,You can not deny this ,,,i do not know if is legal or not but it does not make any sense if they are every where and even they get protected by the russian cops for 100 Rubles .

Have you ever heard about the slaves Markets IN moscow ,,it is all around the city ,,,i really do hope that Russia will do something against this problem ,,,,this to much effect the normal russian girl in all over the world for not getting any respect for that ,people genralize that ,,the same they think about Egypt ,desert and camels and i am wearing my national dress Glabia and have my lap top in front of me riding my gamels through the desert ,
Any way i hope that will change one day ,,me and my russian friend were in turkey last summer and we got a schock when we knew that there is a new word for Night figher used by turkish people which is Natacha ,,,and my friend"s name was Natacha ,,Kashmar

quote:
What are u talking about? Prostitution is accepted in our country?!

Try not to get too excited! Now you don't even need to travel abroad to be your filthy self!!

quote:
What are u talking about? Prostitution is accepted in our country?! It is not legalised in Russia. But it exists as in many many other countries (European as well). And peoples' attutude towards this profession is different. But we have many other more serious problems to care about.

I don't mind to listening to others people opinion, especially if they differ from mine, as that is the reason for me to think.

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear, your poor friend! You have to laugh though...!
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:

1.but i was in Russia for a long period and what i have seen is to much ,,
every where in moscow

2.i do not know if is legal or not but it does not make any sense if they are every where and even they get protected by the russian cops for 100 Rubles .

3.Have you ever heard about the slaves Markets IN moscow ,,it is all around the city

1. I saw the same in Italy. Many times i were their with my friends and our guys were offered these services lots of times.

2. Belive me I KNOW what I am talking about, prostitution is NOT ligalised in Russia. About taxi drivers who offer this and police. The problem is not only in prostitution but in a strong corruption and mafia.
100 rubles - haha - i doubt it...i think a bit more.

3. Yes I heard about slavery and not only in Moscow but in many other cities and countries. Even in wealthy Europe.

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
Try not to get too excited! Now you don't even need to travel abroad to be your filthy self!![/QUOTE

Thanks for ur stupid comment, It is so important for me, lol

P.S. sometimes it is better to keep silent, maybe in this case people will belive that u are clever and argumantive.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MotherEgypt:

Lilly

,,,it seems to me you are a lady with morals ,,but i wonder how do yopu defend gays marraige and you are against Night fighters ,,,FREEDOM AS YOU CALL IT LADY

Sorry, MotherEgypt, to answer you a little late cause I was on a little wonderful vacation.....

Well you totally missed my point here. There is a big difference between gay marriages and prostitutes (either male or female).

A gay marriage is - like any "normal" marriage - based on love (of course!), trust and respect.

What you call nightfighters (= prostitutes) is for me the s*** of the s*** and there is nothing involved of the above mentioned. It is just plain sex and money gets exchanged.

Hope you understand my point.

Well, we obviously have different understandings of what you call freedom but I still like chatting with you.

Take care..........

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com