EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » For Everyone Who Want To Visit Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Everyone Who Want To Visit Egypt
Osama
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello
Alsalamo Alikom

well let me take some officiality
i am Osama Adel EPSF Treauser "EPSF is Egyptian Pharmaceutical Student Federation which is a part from IPSF -International Pharmacuetical Student Federation please visit www.ipsf.org for more information"
well we got a program called SEP "Student Exchange Program" and as i am one of the 4 guys who are responcible about i can tell you that.
in this SEP program we are doing a trip around all Egypt for 17-19 days
this trip includes:-
1- Cairo 3 Days
2- Mansoura 2 Days
3- Alexandria 2 days
4- Sharm El shiekh 3 days
5- Dahab 2 days
6- Saint Catrine mountain 1 night
7- Hurghada 2 days
8- Luxor and Aswan 2 days

well i know that the program is too compressed but thats what we can do.
about the accomodation it will be flats in Cairo,Alexandria,Mansoura and hotel 4 stars delux half board in Dahab,Sharm,Hurghada "mostly Hilnan in Dahab and Sonesta in Sharm"
about aswan and luxor it didnt assigned yet but it i think will be a cruise in the nile for 3 days.
the members in this program till now are 20 persons "18 girl and 2 guys all students" if you want to share us you can tell me about.

Fees
it will be just 350 Euro"three hundred and fifty Euros" if you find a company will provide the same trip it will cost you at least 1000 euro and try the searching machines to be sure.
we give this prices cause we are in long term relationship with hotels.
remember you will not pay anything from your country full fees will be payed while you are here after you see your name subscribed in the hotels and after meeting the group and meeting me in the airport aswell .,but you should give us a proof to book for you like a scan of your ticket or such things.
tour will be started at 15th of August 2004
pm me to send you the picture of the previous SEPs and the full detailed program with hotels name and timestand
again feel free to contact me
thanks and have a great day
Osama Adel
Treasurer of EPSF
mustteam@hotmail.com
+20106620730

Posts: 38 | From: Alexandria,Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

If everything is true what you saying, I guess its a great deal.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osama
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can mail me and i am going to send you the full program and picutre of the last SEP attached
and what about when you come and find someone waiting for you and your name is in the hotels members list
hope that helps
./Osama

Posts: 38 | From: Alexandria,Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osama
Member # 3854

Rate Member
you can mail me and i am going to send you the full program and picutre of the last SEP attached
and what about when you come and find someone waiting for you and your name is in the hotels members list
hope that helps
./Osama

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com