EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Do you really think Egypt should get World Cup 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you really think Egypt should get World Cup 2010
NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOxReducer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering, do you really think Egypt is ready to host an event as big and global as the world cup? I don't think Egypt is ready for something like that....would like to hear your opinions...
Posts: 185 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NOxReducer:
I was wondering, do you really think Egypt is ready to host an event as big and global as the world cup? I don't think Egypt is ready for something like that....would like to hear your opinions...

i live in egypt, i dont think

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osama
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EGYPT IS READY
but fifa is not
./osama

Posts: 38 | From: Alexandria,Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOxReducer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fifa is not eh bas ya 3am enta....
I'll agree with the above comment that Egypt does not have the resources or dexterity to host something like this...not now at least....

Posts: 185 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wise_woman
Member # 444

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for wise_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love Egypt to be the hosts for 2010.
When do we find out who is successful to be the host?

It would take years of planning.
But it would do so much to build up Egypt in the eyes of the world (and tourist industry).

Where would it be held?
is there a stadium big enough in Cairo?
or would one have to be built?

(Please bear in mind I am a woman who knows nothing of British footbell or Egyptian football).

I'm going to have a look at the website for it just now.

Posts: 266 | From: Scotland, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wise_woman:
I would love Egypt to be the hosts for 2010.

But it would do so much to build up Egypt in the eyes of the world (and tourist industry).

Where would it be held?

(Please bear in mind I am a woman who knows nothing of British footbell or Egyptian football).

Worldcup 2010 will be host in africa

candidate countries are
1.Egypt
2.sout Africa
3.Morroco
4.Tunisia/libya

the final fifa decison about the host is in coming may inshallah, weeks to go

ia ma fan of the gunners by way (Arsenal)

cheers

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was watching a porgram about the Egypyian file in El Jazeera few days ago ,,
and now the competation is between Egypt and south africa ,,,
the Egyptian file is pretty good and let us hope for the best .

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:
i was watching a porgram about the Egypyian file in El Jazeera few days ago ,,
and now the competation is between Egypt and south africa ,,,
the Egyptian file is pretty good and let us hope for the best .

hi mother egypt; ive checked the same program and lets hope for it ; if its to come it will surely turn up many downs inshallah

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Libya was in the running too.
Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Egyptian Doctor, Gunner's fan here too...Arsenal all the way...
Well If we do get the worldcup, I hope they dont make a mess out of it....Inshaa Allah they wont...

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 14 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Egyptian Doctor, Gunner's fan here too...Arsenal all the way...
Well If we do get the worldcup, I hope they dont make a mess out of it....Inshaa Allah they wont...

Hey NOxReducer

very nice to know, how did u find yesterdays game against Man united??
inshallah i hope they wont mess it

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wise_woman:
[b]I would love Egypt to be the hosts for 2010.

Where would it be held?

Worldcup 2010 will be host in africa

candidate countries are
1.Egypt
2.sout Africa
3.Morroco
4.Tunisia/libya

the final fifa decison about the host is in coming may inshallah, weeks to go

ia ma fan of the gunners by way (Arsenal)

cheers

[/B][/QUOTE]

Arsenal?? Come on, think of the name! No, Man U are good. The player's have lovely legs!!

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
Arsenal?? Come on, think of the name! No, Man U are good. The player's have lovely legs!!

i agree they do and they are all giggly toooooooooo :

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol...it's not often men agree with me about footballer's legs! lol, it made me laugh though!!
P.S. Thank you for agreeing, usually I get shouted down by mensaying the footballers are ponces and I should go for 'real' men (fat beer bellied slobs in other words)!

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 10 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
lol...it's not often men agree with me about footballer's legs! lol, it made me laugh though!!
P.S. Thank you for agreeing, usually I get shouted down by mensaying the footballers are ponces and I should go for 'real' men (fat beer bellied slobs in other words)!

GG, u really make me laugh whenever i turn into this forum.. thank u for drawing smiles on my face and may god bless u and find a nice legged man too loooooooool

NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Egyptian Doctor,
Unfortunately I couldnt watch the Manchester United Game because i'm marooned here in the cow infested country side of Texas, where people call football, 'soccer'. I get to see some games, I saw Arsenal take on Chelsea in the Champions League, enjoyed that one. Giggle Girl I recommend that you watch Rugby, better legs there...

------------------
"Solitude. The safeguard of mediocrity."

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Egyptian Doctor,
Unfortunately I couldnt watch the Manchester United Game because i'm marooned here in the cow infested country side of Texas, where people call football, 'soccer'. I get to see some games, I saw Arsenal take on Chelsea in the Champions League, enjoyed that one. Giggle Girl I recommend that you watch Rugby, better legs there...

Oh no!! Rugby is far too violent. They step on each other and things! Yuk!! I'll stick with my watchingof the footy. Far more comfortable, I'm not upsetting the drinks and chocs as I leap to hide from a violent tackle!!

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
GG, u really make me laugh whenever i turn into this forum.. thank u for drawing smiles on my face and may god bless u and find a nice legged man too loooooooool

lol...I try my best. I don't think there are many men with legs to rival Beckham's out there and single though! Oh, well...lol, I'll have to settle for a fat beer bellied slob
P.S. That was a joke!!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I'd love to see Egypt as being named the host for the World Cup 2010 so I keep my fingers crossed.......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I think the real competition is between Egypt and South Africa.
Egypt runs a slogan that says "Trust us, and we'll host the best world cup in history."
Certainly, there are many things that make such thing not logic, but maybe things change in the future … who knows?
The best option is that Egypt turns into democracy before that date … that would much help the event … and don't ask me what is the link?

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Raymon:
Personally I think the real competition is between Egypt and South Africa.
Egypt runs a slogan that says "Trust us, and we'll host the best world cup in history."
Certainly, there are many things that make such thing not logic, but maybe things change in the future … who knows?
The best option is that Egypt turns into democracy before that date … that would much help the event … and don't ask me what is the link?

Raymon, I think we have a far better chance of hosting world cup 2010 and world cup 2014 then becoming a democracy in the coming 10 years....a shame isnt it?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com