EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Shortest Cruise from Cairo to Luxor.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shortest Cruise from Cairo to Luxor.
AG
Member # 3877

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the shortest possible that I could get a cruise down the nile, from Cairo to Luxor? How long? Want to take a cruise, but have limited time.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osama
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never heared about cruise from luxor to cairo or vice vesre
distance is too ling about 700km or thought
cruises can be taken from Luxor to aswan and vice verse and it takes 3 days and cost me as egyptian 600EPG.,approx 100$
hope that helps
./Osama

Posts: 38 | From: Alexandria,Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cr

[This message has been edited by Kenzie (edited 25 March 2004).]

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cruises stopped from Cairo - Luxor because of problems in mina and assuit
Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can cruise between Luxor and Aswan and I think you could probably get a 2 day cruise.

Cruising between Cairo and Luxor was stopped after the problems in Middle Egypt but I have heard rumours they are thinking about starting it up again.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com