EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Flight -have any of you heard of airgorilla??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flight -have any of you heard of airgorilla??
esposible
Member # 2955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for esposible     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am considering using this internet consolidator for a trip to Egypt. Have any of you heard of it or used it? Its urgent to know.

Thanks

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osama
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it airway lines or what ?!
thanks

Posts: 38 | From: Alexandria,Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esposible
Member # 2955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for esposible     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No its not an airline

Its an airticket consolidator.

They have good deals from USA to EGYPT (well good compared to other more popular ones such as expedia)
Here is the link if you want to see it:
http://www.airgorilla.com

Another site with good deals:
http://www.airfare.com

They look secure enough but I'd like to know what any of you think of it.

Thanks

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esposible
Member # 2955

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for esposible     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey any help please? Any comments at least...
John Lerner
Member # 3958

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for John Lerner   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there, I am John Lerner.
I am the CEO of AirGorilla Technologies.

We started this business 5 years ago, or so. It took us a few years to build online systems, contracts, and the like.

The main goal was to be able to offer the public our special bulk purchased airfares.

We took on many partners 3 plus years ago, and today I would have to say our system is better than ever.

Many people offer online airline tickets and the like. Many of those fares are called "Published Rates".

Our claim to fame so far has been to mix those fares with many different types of Bargain type fares. Some of the added fares like Net Fares, Consolidator Tickets, etc, you can only find at AirGorilla.com

We have worked very hard to offer these type of fares and take a lot of pride in our customer support area's.

Out of all of the hundreds of thousands of tickets we have sold, I am pretty sure we only have had 1 real complaint. Even that was resolved, but for a company our size,
I think that is pretty darn great.

We have saved people a ton of money buying normal type airfare tickets going overseas, and are about to launch a whole new wave of technologies within the next couple of months that will surely offer way more discount services, not only for airline tickets, but for hotels, trips, etc.

I do welcome any and all suggestions.
I do not think our system is perfect, I doubt it will ever be. But I do think our current systems are really good now, but we still have a long ways to go to perfection.
I do not think any system is perfect yet.

Sometimes you try us, and are prices are lame, other times even on the same day, we blow away most all. All I can say about this is that our new systems are going to be top level and we will not launch it until we know 100% that all parts work the best they can.

Thanks a lot for the post, and I hope you will find a great deal with us.

John Lerner (CEO AIRGORILLA.COM)

Posts: 2 | From: san diego, ca | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John,

I just think it's weird that you managed to find this string on the whole internet so you could respond. How'd you do that?

You have time to surf the net and type in your company name and search for stuff like this? WOW! I'm impressed.

WTG!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Lerner
Member # 3958

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for John Lerner   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually this websites webpage right here took top position for our own company name on the search engines, It has a page rank of # 5 for some reason.

I came here to see what was going on.

Cheers, John.

Posts: 2 | From: san diego, ca | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esposible
Member # 2955

Rate Member
Hi

I was the one who put up the question and boy was I surprised to see the reply!

I also thought the same was Debbie.

Thanks for taking the time to put up the reply.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com