EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » egyptair london to luxor?/?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: egyptair london to luxor?/?
roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
having flown egyptair many times i rang them in london to reconfirm my flight back to luxor...they said it had been canceled???i did not cancel??/3 times that day they told me they would call me back...no one did?next day i rang again and each time the phone went dead???i think they can put a block on incoming calls???its now to late for my flight on 29march and i am very angry.i have sent e mails to london and cairo regarding this matter as they should certainly pay me for the leg of my flight to luxor???should they not do this i will contact the media???i have heard this has happened to other people and this is no way to treat anyone?i already have another flight booked for late april....what would you do.i have flown egyptair many time and this has never happened before.......roddy
Posts: 120 | From: clevedon..uk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roddy.

What date do you want to come. Let me call the station manager for you. Give me the dates.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the ticket it tells you to reconfirm within 72 hours of the flight. You must do this or it is automatically cancelled.
Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks kenzie....seem to have spent last 72 hours chasing egyptair....still not sorted ..its karnak travel the problem.however i have another flight on 12april.....hope???
quote:
Originally posted by Kenzie:
Roddy.

What date do you want to come. Let me call the station manager for you. Give me the dates.

Posts: 120 | From: clevedon..uk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi again kenzie .i forgot to say that i had to puchase another ticket as they say i must sort it with karnak travel in luxor.for some reason bahaa who sold me the ticket canceled the return leg....funny or what????i feel bloodpressure rising???
quote:
On the ticket it tells you to reconfirm within 72 hours of the flight. You must do this or it is automatically cancelled.

gary
Member # 3608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
roddy mate
you aint having a lot of luck lately
hope you get it all sorted and have a really good time
regards
gary

Posts: 130 | From: torquay . uk | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Why are you going through a travel agent in Luxor to get your ticket from Egypt Air from London. Just call Egypt Air in the uk. I think Red Sea posted the number on an earlier posting.

Give me the reference number and I will check it for you. When is your return date.

roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi gary...what a mucking fuddle to be in.....and yes thats egypt...rod
quote:
Originally posted by gary:
roddy mate
you aint having a lot of luck lately
hope you get it all sorted and have a really good time
regards
gary

roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi kenzie...yes it does sound a prob.....in short i stayed an extra 2 weeks last visit and so lost the flight home .....then booked a return flight from luxor....had been told it was cheaper to do it that way....NOT true.....reconfirmed last friday only to be told that it had been canceled at KARNAK TRAVEL????cut it short ,,had to book another flight andsee if i get any joy with karnak travel on my return 12 april????WE WILL SEE???ALWAYS GOOD AT PASSING THE BUCK HEY????
quote:
Why are you going through a travel agent in Luxor to get your ticket from Egypt Air from London. Just call Egypt Air in the uk. I think Red Sea posted the number on an earlier posting.

Give me the reference number and I will check it for you. When is your return date.

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Good Luck. Watch out for your blood pressure.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com