EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Advice on Visiting Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Advice on Visiting Egypt
Nathan
Member # 3909

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nathan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there just stumbled across thi9s forum while looking for information on Egypt

I am looking to to egypt late this year or early next and i want to get it all sorted...

I have a fairly good idea of what i want to see and am getting a lonely planet guide and aam reading lots of information on the net...

what is the best way to see egypt ?

I really dont want to go around in some big group of people........

what travel companies are good to go with ?

and any good sites for reference

ps. has any body read " Lost secrets of the sacred ark - by Laurence gardner "

Thanks

Nathan

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gary
Member # 3608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where u from nathan
Posts: 130 | From: torquay . uk | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan
Member # 3909

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nathan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
West London
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gary
Member # 3608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i live in devon and like you dont like travelling in big groups.
been twice now and both times ive found thomas cook to be the cheapest and easieast ( high st shop ) we go to luxor when we go and stay at the novotel . very nice and close to everything. you can also catch a train to cairo from there for only a fiver!!
dont know where you want to go but 1 thing you deff should not do is book any trips with your tour rep !! you can save a fortune if you book it yourself with an egyptian travel agent! or if your really independent book it yourself and save even more and its GREAT fun. might be able to help a bit more if you let me know where your heading and what sort of thing you want to do
cya for now
gary

Posts: 130 | From: torquay . uk | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osama
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello
its a kinda nice question about taking advice about Egypt
i think the reply will take a tons of words and as i see you still got much time and many things may be changed
but generally Egypt is safe n cheaper than anywhere else
you should visit Cairo.,alexamdria.,sharm.,hurghada,.dahab,.luxor and aswan aswell
many things to see
we can classify you time table when you are sooner to come
if you need picture about my last trip msg me and i will show you some which may helps
hope that helps
./Osama

Posts: 38 | From: Alexandria,Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here I am. I'm the NOT LARGE TOUR GROUP tour girl. I customize tours to suit you rather than you picking one that seems to suit you best. Check out my website at www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net.

Thanks

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan
Member # 3909

Rate Member
Thanks to all for the replies

i will put up the places i want to see soon..

cheers

nathan

roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi nathan...i dont pretend to know it all but having been 34 times in 9years i might know a few things of perhaps not to do as well as whats worthwhile.if i can help mail me at......rodstarr@blueyonder.co.uk
quote:
Originally posted by Nathan:
Hi there just stumbled across thi9s forum while looking for information on Egypt

I am looking to to egypt late this year or early next and i want to get it all sorted...

I have a fairly good idea of what i want to see and am getting a lonely planet guide and aam reading lots of information on the net...

what is the best way to see egypt ?

I really dont want to go around in some big group of people........

what travel companies are good to go with ?

and any good sites for reference

ps. has any body read " Lost secrets of the sacred ark - by Laurence gardner "

Thanks

Nathan

Posts: 120 | From: clevedon..uk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan
Member # 3909

Rate Member
Thanks Roddy

might drop you an e-mail

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com