EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » time to get a tourist visa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: time to get a tourist visa
gforce
Member # 3913

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for gforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goddddd help this country........
it takes 2 weeks to get a tourist visa to egypt !!!!!!!!!!!!yuks its a pity these people suffer still .......if ure goign to take soomuch time to give simple tourist visa how ure going to improve ure tourism and encourage more tourist to come there.........i hear how tourists are cheated by those filthy taxi drivers and shopkeepers.......when u people are going to give good impression

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,

maybe the visa problem is something related to you personally, because nobody else I know ever had a problem to obtain a visa even upon arrival at the airport on the spot. Which country are you from?

And - have you tried to get a visa to Europe or America lately, if you don't happen to be a national of an other 'developed' country? talking about improving and encourageing tourism!

We people are going to make a good impression of our behaviour and treatment of others, as soon as people like you start to make a good impression of your behaviour and treatment of others

Instead of relying on what you 'hear', why not come to see and experience for yourself?

salam, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you don't get a visa at all.
Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gforce
Member # 3913

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mimmi:
I hope you don't get a visa at all.

u tell me i should not get a visa hummm its tells me how much ure crooked minded and how much ure uncivilized ..........hope ure not a example for the egyptian people

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gforce
Member # 3913

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gforce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karinfarid:
hi,

maybe the visa problem is something related to you personally, because nobody else I know ever had a problem to obtain a visa even upon arrival at the airport on the spot. Which country are you from?

And - have you tried to get a visa to Europe or America lately, if you don't happen to be a national of an other 'developed' country? talking about improving and encourageing tourism!

We people are going to make a good impression of our behaviour and treatment of others, as soon as people like you start to make a good impression of your behaviour and treatment of others

Instead of relying on what you 'hear', why not come to see and experience for yourself?

salam, Karin

karin its not that iam fed up of the people of egypt i didnot mean in that fashion......its just that even whihc ever country it is this process of taking toomuch time for tourist visa is little irratiing........iam not worried ab other kind of visa procedure its just that only fo rhte tourist the goverments can relaxe the procedures right

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it depends from which country you are from. Where are you from?
For many foreigners its normal to get the visa upon arrival at an Egyptian airport.
For other natives it is essential to get the tourist visa before entering the country.
Whatever it takes you shouldn't put too much weight on this fact of waiting for a visa. You know it is typical bureaucracy and you find it in every country.
There are many other things to organize before going on a trip. And looking forward to a great vacation should keep up your spirit...

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 30 March 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 10 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gforce:
goddddd help this country........
it takes 2 weeks to get a tourist visa to egypt !!!!!!!!!!!!yuks its a pity these people suffer still .......if ure goign to take soomuch time to give simple tourist visa how ure going to improve ure tourism and encourage more tourist to come there.........i hear how tourists are cheated by those filthy taxi drivers and shopkeepers.......when u people are going to give good impression

if this bothers u much, then apply 2 weeks in advance

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com