EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Tour Egypt On Line

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tour Egypt On Line
IntrepidBerkeleyExplorer
Member # 2514

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for IntrepidBerkeleyExplorer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Movie that was 5,000 Years in the Making.

In my film “King Tut, Ramses, and Me”, the Intrepid Berkeley Explorer time travels through Egypt; featuring the Pyramids of Giza, and a talking Sphinx; King Tut; the temples of Luxor (Thebes); sailing on the Nile; Cairo mosques; and much more.

This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I sell absolutely nothing. All you need is a high speed internet connection.

My video site is:
http://www.geocities.com/intrepidberkeleyexplorer/Video.html

There are 27 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents.

Visit Italy, England, Antarctica, Bali, Australia, China, Russia, Florida, Mayan Pyramids, Kenya, Hawaii, Greece, American National Parks, or Turkey; see elephants, whales, penguins, or polar bears. The planet is yours.

Give these films a try. (I also have still pictures, including several from Egypt, which you can reach with a link at the end of the video page list no matter what modem is used.)

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer

Posts: 23 | From: Berkeley, CA, United States | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osama
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be aware
dont click
simply a trojan
thx

Posts: 38 | From: Alexandria,Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisane
Member # 3410

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Osama:
Be aware
dont click
simply a trojan
thx

delete

[This message has been edited by lisane (edited 10 July 2004).]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IntrepidBerkeleyExplorer
Member # 2514

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for IntrepidBerkeleyExplorer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osama,

I did not know what your post meant. Lisane has translated it for me.

How could you suspect me of trying to spread a virus? The only thing I know how to do is edit travel videos, such as my film on Egypt.
I need virus protection (Nortan Ani-Virus) as much as anyone, but not from my own site, which has had thousands of visitors. Ask Google for "free travel videos" and the Intrepid Berkeley Explorer is usually the first site listed.

The link is to a video page that lists my 28 films being streamed for free on the internet. There is no Trojan Horse or Trojan of any kind. (In Turkey, I did not even go to Troy.)

How did you come to this odd conclusion that my website carried a virus? Did you just make it up? Lisane and I, backed up by major search engines, say you are wrong.

Please withdraw your earlier post, and watch a video or look at my still photos if you care to.

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer

Posts: 23 | From: Berkeley, CA, United States | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shumza
Member # 913

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for shumza   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't have any problems with the site. The link and videos worked fine.

[This message has been edited by shumza (edited 06 April 2004).]

Posts: 360 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com