EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Supermarkets in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Supermarkets in Cairo
veigapaula
Member # 1651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for veigapaula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking for an apartment in a neighborhood that has supermarket with fresh packed meat and fish and all kind of items to cook at home...
The apartment I have seen adds already but I was thinking of this detail that is FOOD...

Posts: 38 | From: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you been to cairo? bcs that describes pretty much every flat in cairo. and if there isn't a place around a corner, there's a place down the street that will deliver to your flat.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veigapaula
Member # 1651

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for veigapaula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot. By the way what is bcs????'
Posts: 38 | From: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by veigapaula:
Thanks a lot. By the way what is bcs????'

bcs usually means BECAUSE

Don't know where you are from, but you might want to limit your flat locations to only the buildings or neighborhoods where METRO has a supermarket. They are clearly the supermarket of choice around here, but as Expat said, you will find fresh meat and veggies EVERYWHERE! I buy my veggies off a horse drawn cart that runs past my flat every morning at 9.

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 13 April 2004).]

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know about a flat near AWLAD Ragab's Supermarket in Maadi ...if u want to see it tell me.
Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try Metro and Carrefour superstores ...
or regions like Heliopolis, Maadi and Zamalek

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com