EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » AIDS IN SHARM EL SHEIKH

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AIDS IN SHARM EL SHEIKH
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for black angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,I have known that in sharm el sheikh there are much egyptian men with AIDS.
I would like if this thing is true.
I read always this in other forum,maybe there is somebody that can give me information on this.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm.....This could be the 'finale' of the 'sex tourism' continuous play, that has been going on in Egyptian resorts....!!!!

So let me say this: it is very possible that there is a lot of AIDS among men, in Sharm el Sheikh watch out ~ do not even 'fool around' there, as you can catch HIV from a little bleeding, remember that!!!!!

Be safe,
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by black angel:
Hi,I have known that in sharm el sheikh there are much egyptian men with AIDS.
I would like if this thing is true.
I read always this in other forum,maybe there is somebody that can give me information on this.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 11 April 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for black angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Hmmmm.....This could be the 'finale' of the 'sex tourism' continuous play, that has been going on in Egyptian resorts....!!!!

So let me say this: it is very possible that there is a lot of AIDS among men, in Sharm el Sheikh watch out ~ do not even 'fool around' there, as you can catch [b]HIV from a little bleeding, remember that!!!!!

Be safe,
Monica

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 11 April 2004).][/B]

I wonder me a thing:aids is by now world matter from yeras,in egypt these informmazionis have not arrived yet?how is he able' today to still risk the life so?'I have read that in a hotel to sharm they have made the test to the whole personnel and they has found 70 people with aids....I don't know if this were true but certain and' a very worrisome thing.....

Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ciao cara,

Yes...it is very dangerous indeed! Bad bad bad!!!!

So if Egyptian men don't know yet the danger of AIDS the women that sleep with them SHOULD right? especially if they are from advanced countries around the world!!! So how come these smart women let it happen???? What a puzzle

So maybe the 70 people tested, were HIV positive. But who knows the truth these days...? it could also be a bad bad propaganda against Sharm El Sheikh???...but in anycase, better be safe than sorry!

Be very careful !!

Take care,
Monica

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 11 April 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, and israel sends beautiful women infected with aids to sharm to sleep with all the poor egyptian guys.

sorry, but this is ridicilous.

no matter where you are in this world, if you are going to have sex with someone you do not know well, use protection!!

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunatley, we do not have accurate date on the prevalance of HIV in Egypt. But of course the risk increase in touristic places, so be aware.

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mooly El Din:
Unfortunatley, we do not have accurate data on the prevalance rate of HIV in Egypt. But of course the risk increase in touristic places, so be aware.

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mooly El Din:

I think that so many histories on sharm they are said for doing ugly only to make an ugly publicity,perhaps they are girls that have had disappointments to say this....the precaution serves in all the parts of the world if some brain is had,not only in egypt!!!

Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ExptinCAI,
"yeah, and Israel sends beautiful women infected with aids to sharm to sleep with all the poor egyptian guys."
A very traditional conspiracy theory ... fine if this is one way to protect the youth.

Have anyone seen the mythic movie "Love in Taba" ... not sounds logic ... but it is ok to frighten youth against casual relationships.

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com