EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » u wanna have a desert safari rip for free?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: u wanna have a desert safari rip for free?
dreamy11
Member # 4004

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamy11   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ,am male 29,ex tour guid from cairo ,now am working in the world of business (industrial field) any way at the first of july i will make a safari trip in sinai and i need friends to join me such a soft trip and u wont regret coz u will see and feel what u wont ever life and it wont coast u but ur effort so if u wanna do that contact me at my email omda_auf@hotmail.com bye
Posts: 17 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOxReducer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Safari trips in the eastern desert are crap man, go to the western desert, bahr el remal el a3zam. But only do that if you have a decent 4x4...did it a couple of times, was amazing, eastern desert is no where near as good dude...

quote:
Originally posted by dreamy11:
hi ,am male 29,ex tour guid from cairo ,now am working in the world of business (industrial field) any way at the first of july i will make a safari trip in sinai and i need friends to join me such a soft trip and u wont regret coz u will see and feel what u wont ever life and it wont coast u but ur effort so if u wanna do that contact me at my email omda_auf@hotmail.com bye

Posts: 185 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com