EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » going to egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: going to egypt
holidays
Member # 4056

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for holidays     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband and myself are going to tropicana grand oasis hotel at sham el sheikh on the 15th july 04 but ive been toldthe hotel is shabby and the food is not good on A.i, also the beach there is not safe because to get to the sea you have to go across a floating jetty that is very slippy.
can someone please tell us about the above

thanks
steph cooke

------------------

Posts: 1 | From: england | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chrys
Member # 2872

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chrys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not a great hotel especially if you compare it to all the 4 and 5 stars around there.

As far as the beach is concerned, there is a public beach in Sharm that is perfectly safe but quite small. The floating jetty are only used when you go on a boat trip.

If you can change to another hotel, do. If you are in England check with Thomson who have good deals with the Sonesta Club, 4 stars, excellent standards with their own beach etc for reasonable prices depending on the season (before May/June when prices really go up).

Don't worry too much, there are so many things to do out there and places you can eat paying very little that I would focus on getting the most you can through excursions etc and not worry too much about the hotel if you can't change it.

Enjoy yourselves!

Posts: 18 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stallion
Member # 4079

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stallion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u r right about what u said about that hotel well i will give u an advice see oriental host mark hotel at nabaa bay in sharm it is one of the best ask about it at ur country u will like it alot the beach is private and safe .. u just ask about it and log into the site and if u r intrested my dad is the mannager of that company and i work as an architect 2 in that company mail me at azab143@hotmail
Posts: 15 | From: cairo,maadi,egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by holidays:
a floating jetty that is very slippy.

he he he he...lol it could be funny though. You can't deny that people slipping and falling over is funny! Now, if that was me, I would put washing up liquid on the jetty and settle down on the beach to watch the fun! LOL

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com