EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » visiting egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: visiting egypt
burns
Member # 3988

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for burns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,
Iam travelling to cairo from Ireland at the end of may till the end of june 4 weeks in total to travel around and to learn some arabic just finished a beginners course,does anybody recommend any places that courses in this short amount of time are done and at what price?
Also is it hard to find places to rent for this short amount of time all the info would be great.

[This message has been edited by burns (edited 24 April 2004).]

Posts: 1 | From: ireland | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohamed505
Member # 4122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohamed505     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by burns:
Hi there,
Iam travelling to cairo from Ireland at the end of may till the end of june 4 weeks in total to travel around and to learn some arabic just finished a beginners course,does anybody recommend any places that courses in this short amount of time are done and at what price?
Also is it hard to find places to rent for this short amount of time all the info would be great.

Posts: 1 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can visit this page for centers that teaches Arabic in Cairo: http://www.geocities.com/learnarabicincairo/

And until you visit Cairo, you can always practice at: http://www.youregypt.com/eguide/lang/

Good Luck

------------------
youregypt forum … your convenient answer to your question about Egypt

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shehab110
Member # 617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shehab110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ,i think you better hang out with an egyptian native person to know the real egyptian accent or just get one at your place to help you out it is cheaper and slo appropriate

i can help you with that give me a call on my cellular:010-672-8332 or home:4034-953

or just email me on:shehab110@hotmail.com and give me a phone number where i can reach you

thanks

Posts: 35 | From: cairo | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutefan
Member # 2430

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for cutefan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello,
if u want another friend..here's one too.23 male cairo and my email is:
online_prince@hotmail.com

Posts: 72 | From: cairo egypt | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com