EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Need to Smile?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need to Smile?
Linnet
Member # 3911

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linnet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sitting here indoors in the UK and its pouring with rain outside another dreary Bank Holiday.. Then, I came across this site.... its great! LOL I realized how lucky we Brits are travelling to Egypt, not having to worry about the language. Yes you all speak English as a 2nd language and aren't WE lucky? This site gives you the countries where they have a real problem......translating..... Some of these notices are really funny!

http://www.whimsy.org.uk/careful.html

Just thought it might brighten someones day

Posts: 85 | From: London England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wise_woman
Member # 444

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for wise_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too Linnet.

For me it's a bright but windy Scottish Bank Holiday.

Your link been the highlight of my day so far.

Esp. "the large french widow".

Posts: 266 | From: Scotland, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunray
Member # 4203

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for sunray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to know there are other like minded people on the web, really enjoyed the amusing notices.. and like you watching the rain and hailstones this afternoon. Been back from Egypt one week and had such a great holiday, Cairo the Nile feeling really deflated, need sun....
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunray
Member # 4203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am really new to this forum thingy, are there are tips, rules ie message icons etc what is a signature???
Just come back from Egypt, had a great time want to go back soon

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linnet
Member # 3911

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linnet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Wisewoman I needed a laugh today..... Lucky old Sun-ray just got back.....
Posts: 85 | From: London England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com