EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » visas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: visas
eaglehowell
Member # 4216

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eaglehowell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are visting sharm el sheikh for 2 wks this july/aug and as yet have no visas. does anyone know how much we have to pay for these visas and do the kids need them as well (our 2 are on my wifes passport)

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A visa is 15 euros and you get it at the airport.
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't mention which country you are from as some need to get visa's before you come.

Most Western nations can get visa's on arrival and these are single entry valid for one month. They can only be paid for in hard currency such as dollars, sterling or Euros. The cost id $15 USD or £10 GBP

Extensions can be obtained easily.

Visas obtain from the Egyptian Embassy in advance are single entry and valid for 3 months and are a little bit more expensive in the UK they are £15 GBP

As far as i know it is a visa per passport so the kids should be free. It is quite unusual these days not to have to have a seperate passport for your children so I would just confirm that if I was you.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com