EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Rent in Heliopolis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rent in Heliopolis
Kunduz
Member # 4251

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kunduz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I'm a muslim looking for a 2 bedroom, furnished apartment to rent in Heliopolis during the month of June and beginning of July.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Posts: 2 | From: England | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum5/HTML/001047.html
Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kunduz:

I'm a muslim looking for a 2 bedroom

What has it got to do with Islam, if I may ask?

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kunduz
Member # 4251

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kunduz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
What has it got to do with Islam, if I may ask?

Well if someone has an apartment right next to a nightclub - they might have the common sense to know that it would not be suitable.

Also if someone has an apartment which they arent using they may not wish to rent it out to someone who will fill it with the smell of alcohol etc.

There are many reasons Jaguar, I dont have the time to go into each and everyone. But I hope you understand.

Posts: 2 | From: England | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very conviencing !
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading this 'night club and smell of alcohol' thingy...I am wondering...how would the people that rent know that people were using alcohol in the apartment at one point? and I never heard of a place being rented only to Muslims.

quote:
Originally posted by Kunduz:
Well if someone has an apartment right next to a nightclub - they might have the common sense to know that it would not be suitable.

Also if someone has an apartment which they arent using they may not wish to rent it out to someone who will fill it with the smell of alcohol etc.

There are many reasons Jaguar, I dont have the time to go into each and everyone. But I hope you understand.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh fair play people!
I think she mentioned her being Muslim as like many of us, we have come across situations in Egypt where, well, what can i say?!..things are not so islamic!

Hope you find a place to rent. Let me know if you don't and i'll see what i can do.

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com