EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » visit Cairo in OCTOBER

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: visit Cairo in OCTOBER
r'mond
Member # 4355

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for r'mond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Iwould need some advise please.
I am planning on a 10day trip Cairo-Alexandria, mid October.
My questions are:
How is the weather?
Are there many tourists during that period?
How is Alexandria in October?
I will spend most of the days during this years Ramadan, I believe it's an amazing time to experience?
I will go as from mid-October.

THANKS all!!

Posts: 4 | From: Belgium | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by r'mond:
Hi all,

Iwould need some advise please.
I am planning on a 10day trip Cairo-Alexandria, mid October.
My questions are:
How is the weather?

In my opinion, there is NO better month than October to visit Egypt. The weather is clear and the worst of the summer heat is gone, but it's still warm enough to be comfortable during the day and in the evenings.

Are there many tourists during that period?

Praise the Lord....there are lots of tourists all the time these days and October won't be all that different, insha'alla. At the major sites you'll see loads of buses of tourists probably, but don't worry about it or let that stop you from coming.

How is Alexandria in October?

Fantastic as well.
I will spend most of the days during this years Ramadan, I believe it's an amazing time to experience?
You are right. There are a few minor disadvantages to touring during Ramadan, but the advantages make up for them. The disadvantages/advantages will be more pronounced to those travelers on lower budgets. 5* tourists may not notice much difference at all, but the backpacker type may see loads of difference.

I will go as from mid-October.

Have a GREAT time!!

THANKS all!!

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com