EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » gifts for children?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gifts for children?
canadian girl
Member # 4177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadian girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
visiting husbands family this summer, wishing to take some gifts for the children
is there anything anyone could recommend that children might enjoy that comes from north amercian that they think the children might enjoy>

with thanks

Posts: 8 | From: canada | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sallyally
Member # 3426

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sallyally     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I brought LEGO with me for both boys and girls. The children really seem to enjoy playing with that (so far). If the children that you know go away for the summer, water toys are an excellent option as well.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of social class are these children from? The latest video games and toys are coveted by the upper class kids, and they can probably tell you exactly what ones they need or want.

If it is middle class, I like the water toy idea. They have many here, but anything (even something you can get here), if brought from abroad will make it that much better.

How old are the kids?

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadian girl
Member # 4177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadian girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi sallyally and debbie

thanks for your replies..

the chidlren are both male and female and ages are from 4-12, mostly girls in the bunch with one little boy that is 4. Just thought it would be nice to bring them something unique and different that perhaps they do not have in egypt. I love these children and would enjoy bringing them something fun from me

with thanks for the replies

quote:
Originally posted by canadian girl:
visiting husbands family this summer, wishing to take some gifts for the children
is there anything anyone could recommend that children might enjoy that comes from north amercian that they think the children might enjoy>

with thanks

Posts: 8 | From: canada | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com