EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » hotel in cairo in july

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hotel in cairo in july
aischadai
Member # 4164

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for aischadai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone know any decent 0-3 star hotel in cairo? i'm going there with my orfi husband (is there a problem with that in cairo?!?!) in july for 5 nights.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest you let your ORFI husband pick the hotel and pay for the hotel. Why not?
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re the ORFI ...

Hotels in Cairo will not accept an ORFI contract from a Sharm, Hugardah lawyer unless it has been taken the next step and stamped by the court.
I would guess it is the same for a contract from Luxor.

[This message has been edited by Penny (edited 01 June 2004).]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischadai
Member # 4164

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aischadai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Penny:
[B]Re the ORFI ...

Hotels in Cairo will not accept an ORFI contract from a Sharm, Hugardah lawyer unless it has been taken the next step and stamped by the court.
I would guess it is the same for a contract from Luxor.

WHY?????

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischadai
Member # 4164

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aischadai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
debbie,

it is not a question of who is paying for the hotel. why do you suggest something like that?

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aischadai:
debbie,

it is not a question of who is paying for the hotel. why do you suggest something like that?

Because he is the Egyptian that presumably lives in Egypt and knows the hotels as well or better than those of us on here. For all we know he's been ORFI married before and has more experience at this than we do, or may have friends that have done this and he can ask, and he will know what he can afford so he is a better one to choose an appropriate hotel for the two of you than we are.

That's it.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

WHY?????[/B][/QUOTE]

aischadai

ORFI is not a proper marriage ( I won't tell you what I call them it's not lady like) and whilst hotels in the tourist resorts will accept the contracts to keep the tourists happy they are not accepted in Cairo if they originate from a tourist area. You would probably be able to rent a flat that will accept the contract if this is a better alternative for you.

Debbie has got a good point though why are you doing all the running round on this... It's his country...his responsability... leave it to him to sort out.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischadai
Member # 4164

Rate Member
ok thanks. and he IS doing it, cause i didn't get too far with my hotel reservations.. he has contacts. i just wanted to be efficient and independent.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com