EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Planning a trip to Cairo, what am I letting myself in for?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Planning a trip to Cairo, what am I letting myself in for?
kongluong
Member # 4406

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for kongluong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Help,

I am going to stay in Cairo for 11 nights at the Pyramid Parks I-C Resort. What can I prepare in advance before I get there and through whom? e.g. excursions and contacts that will be useful to me. Please can you advise me as it is my first trip. Thanks

Posts: 5 | From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kongluong:
Dear Help,

I am going to stay in Cairo for 11 nights at the Pyramid Parks I-C Resort. What can I prepare in advance before I get there and through whom? e.g. excursions and contacts that will be useful to me. Please can you advise me as it is my first trip. Thanks

The hotel you have chosen is very nice, but it is also about as far away from everything as you can get. You won't be walking ANYWHERE from there and unfortunately, there are no "street taxis" (meaning cheaper taxis) that run past the hotel out there regularly, so your only means of transportation is with a tour or hotel taxi.

I am waiting for a reply to my email to you to see if Casual Cairo detours can help you with your needs. Thanks.

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kongluong
Member # 4406

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for kongluong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Debbie,

Thank you for replying to my post, I would appreciate any help you can give towards my trip with my girlfriend to Egypt. We have just finished university in London so budgeting is very important, therefore I would like to ask what are the must see attractions as I know 11 nights is very long in Cairo.I also heard Luxor's valley of the kings is unmissable so what are the options. I have looked at various other websites before my preparation but was kindly pointed to this friendly website.

I look forward to hearing from you.

kongluong

Posts: 5 | From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've emailed you again.
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kongluong
Member # 4406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kongluong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie,

Thanx, I hope I can now really enjoy Egypt without all the stress of worrying about my budget and planning what to do.

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kongluong:
Debbie,

Thanx, I hope I can now really enjoy Egypt without all the stress of worrying about my budget and planning what to do.

You can if you will write back to me.

kongluong
Member # 4406

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for kongluong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie,

So where should we start?hmm.. I me first start with giving my email address:

vcl@orange.net

Thanks

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it, and have sent you emails (again) at this new address.

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

kongluong
Member # 4406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kongluong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie,

Sorry about the confusion, thanks

sybyrite
Member # 3658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sybyrite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't miss the Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids.
Posts: 53 | From: cape may, NJ, USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com