EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Tennis Courts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tennis Courts
mmetallica
Member # 1872

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmetallica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all i have a friend comming soon to Egypt.she asked me if i could tell her where she can find any public tennis courts in cairo where she can play her favourite sport.

YOur response is highly appreciated.
Thannx

Posts: 46 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband is a member of the Heliopolis club and can highly recommend it.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmetallica
Member # 1872

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmetallica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
My husband is a member of the Heliopolis club and can highly recommend it.

Penny

She needs membership there..we need public one as she can pay per game or she can rent.
thanx

Posts: 46 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sheraton Heliopolis has courts. I think you can probably pay a day rate (maybe) and get to use the courts there. If she takes a room, for sure she can play.
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stallion
Member # 4079

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stallion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a 2 public courts in maadi on the nile and it is cheap and classy well and u can use sakkara country club courts 2 u will just pay the entrance and use every thing even the pool and horse riding and u can use the retaurants well it is nice my mail is azab143@hotmail.com if u want to ask about any info
Posts: 15 | From: cairo,maadi,egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian_Pyramid
Member # 4319

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Egyptian_Pyramid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
El Shafie Ranch in Kattamia Heights (Ring Road, 5th District, New Cairo) is the best place if you want to rent a tennis court, they have 10 courts.
They also have a gym ,swiming pool and a convenient restaurant.

------------------
EP

Posts: 11 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmetallica
Member # 1872

Rate Member
Really thank you all really iam gratful to you all.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com