EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Need to rent a car for one week in cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need to rent a car for one week in cairo
egyptola
Member # 4472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, I need to rent a car for one week in cairo with unlimited mileage. I have seen VERY high prices so please let me know if you know of a good deal.
Thanks so much.
Car should have A/C. Everything else is unimportant. The time frame is from 23 june to 1 july, 2004
Thank you

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever been to Egypt before? Are you aware what driving conditions are like here? Are you crazy? LOL

If the answer to any of these is NO, then don't do it. There are better, safer and cheaper modes of transportation available.

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptola
Member # 4472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! Debbie!
Yes to all the questions, even the crazy one!?
My husband is familiar with driving in cairo and we have lived there before so that shouldnt be a problem. I was looking for a car to rent for one week while we visit for family reasons. We are a family of 5. Someone had suggested maybe renting a personal car from someone. Would you have any fedback on that?
Thanks again for everything.
Ola

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can find one for u with a good price but there will be a driver with it.

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptola
Member # 4472

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
I can find one for u with a good price but there will be a driver with it.

Thanks Egy_prince. Can you tell me the price so I can see if we can consider it?
Thanks again for your reply

egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptola:
Thanks Egy_prince. Can you tell me the price so I can see if we can consider it?
Thanks again for your reply

Contact me for details and also tell me if u want it 24 hours a day or just 12 hours..

wm_2gether@hotmail

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com