EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » WHERE -R- U ASTRA?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHERE -R- U ASTRA?!
CaliGirl
Member # 4409

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for CaliGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dear! Hope you are doing well. I remember you had stated you will be visiting Egypt in August. Well there is a big chance I will be there around August/September. Not too sure of the dates yet. I was wondering if you had your dates picked out and what part of Egypt you will be visiting. It would be great to meet you, of course if its altogether convenient. Let me know how you and your sweetie r doing?

------------------

Posts: 62 | From: San Diego, Ca USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
astra
Member # 4291

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Cali,
sorry for the delay of my reply,how are you?
Yes, i will fly to Egypt in August, i think in the middle two weeks of the month, and i will stay in Cairo.
i hope i could visit many sites of Egypt, like Luxor and Alexandria, cause it was my dream since i was a child!!!
And you? do you know when you are going to fly to Egypt exactely?
i wish you all the best,
kisses

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stallion
Member # 4079

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stallion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi astra and and ur friend cali well that is cool that u have been dreaming of visiting egypt since u was a child i hope u like egypt and find it as u dreamed and beter well i am 24 architect living in cairo i play horse show jumping well i am intrested to know new friends well if u r intrested my mail is azab143@hotmail.com well i hope u like egypt
Posts: 15 | From: cairo,maadi,egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliGirl
Member # 4409

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for CaliGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, just found out I wont be able to go until the END of September maybe til the middle of October. Bummer! I guess the good thing is that it wont be as hot as in the middle of the summer. But anyways, how long are you planning on staying? And do you ever come to the States? If you are ever in town let me know as I will be glad to show you around.

Stallion:
Thanks for sharing. Quick question. How hot will it be in late sept./oct.? Hot enough to go swimming?

Posts: 62 | From: San Diego, Ca USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaliGirl:
How hot will it be in late sept./oct.? Hot enough to go swimming?

Yes, absolutely. Even in Cairo it will still be warm enough to go swimming if you are staying at a hotel with a pool.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliGirl
Member # 4409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Debbie! Are you residing in Cairo right now? What types of clothing do you suggest I take for the mentioned time. Should I bring something warm for the evening/night? A light jacket will do? THANKS!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com