EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Dog in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dog in Cairo
sabo
Member # 1834

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sabo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

Can anyone inform me, if there are problems to arrive to a cairo with a dog? I arrive from Poland in September and would like to fly with my dog, which papers are needed in Egypt?

thanks for help

Posts: 14 | From: Poland | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your vet will know what papers are necessary. It is some sort of a universal paper that all countries use that say the animal has been vaccinated recently and is in good health.

I brought my cats in, and had those papers at the ready. Take the paper from your vet and make up to 5 or 6 copies. Put one inside the kennel with your dog, one outside the kennel so everyone can readily see it, carry one on your person, one in your suitcase and one more available to give to anyone that asks for it... or more.

It's really easy, and as long as the animal looks healthy when they come through the airport, there should be NO problems. Just make sure you are flying with a respectable airline you can communicate with so you understand what they expect from you as well.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sabo
Member # 1834

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sabo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks debbie very much,
God bless

Posts: 14 | From: Poland | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com