EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Help needed- very cheap and clean little hotel in Hurghada ???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help needed- very cheap and clean little hotel in Hurghada ???
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey folks,
I want to surprise my husband for his birthday. Normally we could not be together on upcoming Tuesday. But now I have the opportunity to get the super cheap flight for only 140,-€! As my normal financial conditions would not allow me to fly again so soon, this is a great offer. But I also need a very cheap, but clean hotel for me and him. Does someone know where to go?

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischadai
Member # 4164

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aischadai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know one. zero stars. near downtown. rooms less than 10 euros/night (they have different rooms with different prices), including breakfast.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See the line run by Egy-Prince in the Living in Egypt Forum
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Jutta I directed you to the wrong site. Jane (Akshar) has the telephone number of the Seawaves hotel which is clean and cheapo. I ahve stayed there several times. Near there is another hotel called the Casablanca where I have stayed a few times too. It is right on the sea front and the owner has a pass for the nearby beach resort.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com