EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » SOcCeR: ZamALeK or Al AhlY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOcCeR: ZamALeK or Al AhlY
alark
Member # 4294

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for alark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I'm spamming the board but I have another question!

I am a big soccer fan, and I am completely excited about seeing either Zamalek or Al Ahly play!

I was just wondering though, is it appropriate for a single girl to go to a game by herself? I am even prepared to go undercover and dress like a guy just so I can watch . LOL. Though, I'm hoping to get a friend to come so I'm not all by myself.

LOL, nothin comes between me and soccer ...especially to watch 2 awesome teams.

Also, is it generally safe? I'm not sure what the crowds are like at a soccer match rowdy, quiet, what have you...and I don't really want to be sent home in a stretcher...if I can help it .

Posts: 29 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can join u only in the matches of El Ahly. if u like Zamalek u have to convert soon

Be with eL Ahly or u lose ur teeth...

Be with el Zamalek or u lose ur car...

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mouny-Cairo
Member # 2490

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mouny-Cairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure I can join u in ahly matches only
I go to the stadium alot, i m a great ahly fan
i'll go there next tuesday for a great match
if intersted send to me at mouny22@hotmail.com

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alark
Member # 4294

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha, I'd rather lose my car than lose my teeth!

Actually, I am trying to see if my friend and her 3 kids would come to a game. She's been in Cairo most of her life...and has never even seen the pyramids, or watched a soccer match . So I just wanted to know if it was appropriate and safe to bring 3 kids aged...um 10 to 5 to a match.

Posts: 29 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alark:
Hahahaha, I'd rather lose my car than lose my teeth!

Actually, I am trying to see if my friend and her 3 kids would come to a game. She's been in Cairo most of her life...and has never even seen the pyramids, or watched a soccer match . So I just wanted to know if it was appropriate and safe to bring 3 kids aged...um 10 to 5 to a match.

it's very safe but better to book a ticket at the first class. anyway it's not that much expensive.

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try to be active during the match, for example while your sitting with Ahly Fans in match and al Ahly is not playing good you can shout and say: "wallahi khosara feko il khamsa geneeh ya bhaiem" that will impresss everyone beside you

And when the other team scores a goal in Ahly,...Stand up and shout.. BELTOOL BIL3ARD HANGEEB IL AHLI IL ARDD"

And when ahli scores goal...shout and say "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I'm sure you will have a great time.

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alark
Member # 4294

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt_prince: First class...got it. Will look in to them when I get there. Thanks .

Trouble: LOL. Who can sit down and be quiet while watching a match? I will be sure to yell out all the things you said...hahaha, but I don't know about impressing anyone. They'd probably turn around and laugh at my horrible pronunciation.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Egypt_prince: First class...got it. Will look in to them when I get there. Thanks .

Trouble: LOL. Who can sit down and be quiet while watching a match? I will be sure to yell out all the things you said...hahaha, but I don't know about impressing anyone. They'd probably turn around and laugh at my horrible pronunciation.

I'm sure they wont laugh! Probably they will be thinking in two things 1_"why would someone come from very long distcane to insult thiere team (ahly)" and 2_" is it apropriate to throw and beat a woman in stadium?"

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

U r welcome Alark, contact me anytime u like if u need any help, but I can do nothing if there's a quarrel at the stadium, all I can promise u is to be the first one to run away

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com