EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Ahlan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ahlan
EgyptianFire
Member # 4570

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i just registered so i would just like to say hi to everyone first.. second of all, does anyone know where i can get ticekts to egypt for cheap. for example i went on cheaptickets.com, and the cheapest ticket to egypt from NY is $1,890 and thats not a direct flight.. it stops for a few houses and u have to switch planes.. and on cheaptickets.com it goes up to $2,200 for a ticket thats Crazy
Posts: 11 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischa
Member # 2661

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aischa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me know, from where you want to fly and if you want to go to hurghada, kairo or sharm, may ba_ I have an address for you
from aischa with love

quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianFire:
hey i just registered so i would just like to say hi to everyone first.. second of all, does anyone know where i can get ticekts to egypt for cheap. for example i went on cheaptickets.com, and the cheapest ticket to egypt from NY is $1,890 and thats not a direct flight.. it stops for a few houses and u have to switch planes.. and on cheaptickets.com it goes up to $2,200 for a ticket thats Crazy

Posts: 143 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischa
Member # 2661

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aischa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, i forgot to ask you WHEN u want to fly and how long?
aischa
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianFire:

Posts: 143 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FutureEgyptian
Member # 4571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FutureEgyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been able to get very good fares (below $1000 with only one connecting stop) from this travel agent: Cardinal Points Travel. He has a toll-free number in the US 1-800-990-0241. Ask for Brandon, but if he isn't available, anyone can help you. They can book international fares from the US to anywhere. Good luck!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com