EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Idea cafe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Idea cafe
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay - this is pretty serious:

I have skills in the areas of business-development, consulting, strategy, sales or product-marketing/development.

I'm thinking of starting a private business, and am looking for a new business ideas that could possibly spice up our life. If anyone has any good ideas and we choose to adopt them, he will be my business partner.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a little confused here. Adoula, are you saying, you have the cash and all you need are ideas and a partner, or are you also looking for a financial partner?

Why did you title this something about a cafe? Was that supposed to be a cute title to insinuate a brainstorming/think tank thread, or are you wanting to start a cafe?

Please explain further what it is you want or need.

Thanks.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Debbie,
Long time I didn't hear from U. Hope U R doing fine.

I still remeber the dinner invitation, but may be waiting the right time.

Yes, the title is like this to be attractive and cute, so all people can participate.

And the answer is no problem with the money, but am looking for the new idea, and the partner who can run the business.

quote:
Originally posted by Adoula:
Okay - this is pretty serious:

I have skills in the areas of business-development, consulting, strategy, sales or product-marketing/development.

I'm thinking of starting a private business, and am looking for a new business ideas that could possibly spice up our life. If anyone has any good ideas and we choose to adopt them, he will be my business partner.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com