EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » what is the egyptian immigration laws

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what is the egyptian immigration laws
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please i would like if someone can tell me the immigration laws to egypt for an american,
thanks for helping

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fridaies
Member # 4446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fridaies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is the most anti-climax question in the whole forum.
The forum seems to revolve only on people who want to get out of Egypt (legally or otherwise). No one seems to bother to immigrate to Egypt!!! ya tara leeh!

I know it is not a simple matter and it was even till last year impossible for an Egyptian mother to pass the nationality to her children.So, till someone answers your Q, may be u care to explain why would u want to "immigrate" to egypt and not just live there? Why would one gain from the official status of being an Egyptian ??

quote:
Originally posted by mody:
please i would like if someone can tell me the immigration laws to egypt for an american,
thanks for helping

[This message has been edited by fridaies (edited 28 June 2004).]

Posts: 63 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can just come here on a tourist visa. Then get a years extension and renew it every year. Easy peasy

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Immigration and naturalisation are different things. If you want to live here just get a tourist visa as Akshar suggested. I,ve been on one for six years - some have been on them for twenty. It is not a problem.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny44
Member # 3930

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for sunny44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all...i just read your post and have a few questions...so how is it with this tourist visa? you just renew it all the time without any problems? are people working with the tourist visa? and what happen if anyone find out??
thanks ahead...

Posts: 18 | From: switzerland | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sunny44:
hi all...i just read your post and have a few questions...so how is it with this tourist visa? you just renew it all the time without any problems? are people working with the tourist visa? and what happen if anyone find out??
thanks ahead...

Yes people stay here all the time on a tourist visa. It costs 46LE for the one year renewal and the form you fill in is simplicity itself. The tourist is king in Egypt so you can do pretty much as you like. I sure you are not supposed to work but lots of people do.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, your visa says right on it that work is not allowed, but there are many companies that are happy to hire you and pay you under the table....so to speak.

The advantage to having a residency visa is for travel within Egypt. Egypt Air and the hotels give tremendous discounts to nationals and residents that tourists (all with a tourist visa) don't receive.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can get discounts from Air Egypt with an Egyptian marriage license even if you are on a Tourist Visa but a tourist visa will not get you cheap deals to visit the monuments or stay in hotels etc.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
PS: To get a work permit you have to have a valid reason, fill in all the forms, and have an AIDS test.
sunny44
Member # 3930

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for sunny44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i`m not looking for benefits or a good payed job or something i just wann go there as quick as possible, to work. but how to get a job with contract (from europe)??? and if i have that it will take more time to get the work permission, that`s what i think.
but i`m a little afraid if i work on a tourist visa, what`s worst case could happen to me if someone finds out(touristpolice)???

Posts: 18 | From: switzerland | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Not a lot would happen to you at all. The people that employed you would just pretend that they didn't. The problem with working 'under the counter' is that the wages are so bad.
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi sunny44 and mody!

As Luxorlover said, if you wait until you get here any employer will only offer you a fraction of the salary that he would if he employed you from overseas, and you wouldn’t get any fringe benefits or trips back home, as they know they don’t have to offer you inducements to come here. If you can check out the websites that advertise jobs in Egypt and get yourself set up before you come that would be more secure than coming here and starting to look, unless you have good/useful contacts here or funds to support you until you can find something.

If you do get offered a job before you come, all you will need from your employer is an official letter confirming your appointment which you can take to the Egyptian Embassy in your country so you can come in on a business visa for three months. That gives your employer time to organize the paper work to apply for your full work visa and residence permit.

If you go to the US Egyptian Embassy website you will see all the relevant information about immigration to Egypt.

[This message has been edited by newcomer (edited 29 June 2004).]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
You can get discounts from Air Egypt with an Egyptian marriage license even if you are on a Tourist Visa

PRETTY DAMN HIGH PRICE TO PAY FOR CHEAP AIR TICKETS, ISN'T IT?

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sunny44:
i`m not looking for benefits or a good payed job or something i just wann go there as quick as possible, to work. but how to get a job with contract (from europe)??? and if i have that it will take more time to get the work permission, that`s what i think.
but i`m a little afraid if i work on a tourist visa, what`s worst case could happen to me if someone finds out(touristpolice)???

Sunny, What is your nationality? That will make a BIG difference in how you would be treated if you were caught working without a work permit, I guess. For Americans and many European nationalities it is no big deal, but if you are Eastern European, it might be a much bigger deal.

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:

If you go to the US Egyptian Embassy website you will see all the relevant information about immigration to Egypt.

Which website? Is that the Amearican Embassy (in Egypt) website? Or the Egyptian Embassy (in the USA) website? Maybe you should give us the address.

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry if I didn’t make myself clear on that. The URL for the visa details is: http://www.mfa.gov.eg/testf.asp.

When checking around for it I also came across this list of what you are legally allowed to bring into Egypt without declaring it.
You may take the following into Egypt without incurring customs duty:
• 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200 g tobacco
• 2 litres of alcohol
• Perfume for personal use
• Gifts to the value of EGP500.00
• Cash, travellers cheques, credit cards and gold over the value of EGP500.00 must be declared on arrival.
• Drugs, firearms and cotton may not be brought into the country.
• The export of any antiquity or any item older than 100 years without a license is forbidden.

I wonder how many people illegally smuggle more than 500LE into the country unknowingly, or more than 500LE worth of gifts??!!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny44
Member # 3930

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunny44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi debbie...i`m swiss.i`m still trying to get a legal job but if i don`t find i`ll try the other way...so what you think how they will treat me if..??
setithefirst
Member # 1039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for setithefirst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fridaies:
I think this is the most anti-climax question in the whole forum.
The forum seems to revolve only on people who want to get out of Egypt (legally or otherwise). No one seems to bother to immigrate to Egypt!!! ya tara leeh!

I know it is not a simple matter and it was even till last year impossible for an Egyptian mother to pass the nationality to her children.So, till someone answers your Q, may be u care to explain why would u want to "immigrate" to egypt and not just live there? Why would one gain from the official status of being an Egyptian ??

Hi Mody, forgive me but are you American or Egyptian? Just curious. You replied to me once before. I'm an American with a business in Cairo and moving to Alex.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by fridaies (edited 28 June 2004).]

Posts: 67 | From: Philadelphia, Pa usa | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miracle-peace
Member # 4820

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miracle-peace   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you need to live here then you must marry moslem check if you want to feel inner peace now just say God is one ,no sons he has , he is God of isreal,moses,jesus the prophet, no one worth worship but God only the creator ,muhammad is his worshipper and prophet www.harunyahya.com www.islam-guide.com
Posts: 11 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mokoo
Member # 4576

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mokoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miracle-peace:
if you need to live here then you must marry moslem check if you want to feel inner peace now just say God is one ,no sons he has , he is God of isreal,moses,jesus the prophet, no one worth worship but God only the creator ,muhammad is his worshipper and prophet www.harunyahya.com www.islam-guide.com

...Islam is peace...I like this one...I have proofs from your book that it has nothing to do with peace, instead it has every thing to do with blood...this is also for poor foreign women who convert to something they have no idea about under the name of love...and "peace"

ÑÍãÉ Çáå ÇáÅÓáÇã ØÈÞÇ ááÂíÇÊ ÇáÞÑÂäíÉ

æóÇÞúÊõáõæåõãú ÍóíúËõ ËóÞöÝúÊõãõæåõãú æóÃóÎúÑöÌõæåõãú ãöäú ÍóíúËõ ÃóÎúÑóÌõæßõãú æóÇáúÝöÊúäóÉõ ÃóÔóÏøõ ãöäó ÇáúÞóÊúáö æóáóÇ ÊõÞóÇÊöáõæåõãú ÚöäúÏó ÇáúãóÓúÌöÏö ÇáúÍóÑóÇãö ÍóÊøóì íõÞóÇÊöáõæßõãú Ýöíåö ÝóÅöäú ÞóÇÊóáõæßõãú ÝóÇÞúÊõáõæåõãú ßóÐóáößó ÌóÒóÇÁõ ÇáúßóÇÝöÑöíäó (ÇáÈÞÑÉ 191).

191] And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=2&nAya =191&t=eng

æóÞóÇÊöáõæåõãú ÍóÊøóì áóÇ Êóßõæäó ÝöÊúäóÉñ æóíóßõæäó ÇáÏøöíäõ áöáøóåö ÝóÅöäö ÇäúÊóåóæúÇ ÝóáóÇ ÚõÏúæóÇäó ÅöáøóÇ Úóáóì ÇáÙøóÇáöãöíäó (ÇáÈÞÑÉ 193).
193] And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=2&nAya =191&t=eng

ßõÊöÈó Úóáóíúßõãõ ÇáúÞöÊóÇáõ æóåõæó ßõÑúåñ áóßõãú æóÚóÓóì Ãóäú ÊóßúÑóåõæÇ ÔóíúÆðÇ æóåõæó ÎóíúÑñ áóßõãú æóÚóÓóì Ãóäú ÊõÍöÈøõæÇ ÔóíúÆðÇ æóåõæó ÔóÑøñ áóßõãú æóÇááøóåõ íóÚúáóãõ æóÃóäúÊõãú áóÇ ÊóÚúáóãõæäó (ÇáÈÞÑÉ 216).

216] Fighting is prescribed upon you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=2&nAya =216&t=eng

íóÓúÃóáõæäóßó Úóäö ÇáÔøóåúÑö ÇáúÍóÑóÇãö ÞöÊóÇáò Ýöíåö Þõáú ÞöÊóÇáñ Ýöíåö ßóÈöíÑñ æóÕóÏøñ Úóäú ÓóÈöíáö Çááøóåö æóßõÝúÑñ Èöåö æóÇáúãóÓúÌöÏö ÇáúÍóÑóÇãö æóÅöÎúÑóÇÌõ Ãóåúáöåö ãöäúåõ ÃóßúÈóÑõ ÚöäúÏó Çááøóåö æóÇáúÝöÊúäóÉõ ÃóßúÈóÑõ ãöäó ÇáúÞóÊúáö æóáóÇ íóÒóÇáõæäó íõÞóÇÊöáõæäóßõãú ÍóÊøóì íóÑõÏøõæßõãú Úóäú Ïöíäößõãú Åöäö ÇÓúÊóØóÇÚõæÇ æóãóäú íóÑúÊóÏöÏú ãöäúßõãú Úóäú Ïöíäöåö ÝóíóãõÊú æóåõæó ßóÇÝöÑñ ÝóÃõæáóÆößó ÍóÈöØóÊú ÃóÚúãóÇáõåõãú Ýöí ÇáÏøõäúíóÇ æóÇáúÂÎöÑóÉö æóÃõæáóÆößó ÃóÕúÍóÇÈõ ÇáäøóÇÑö åõãú ÝöíåóÇ ÎóÇáöÏõæäó (ÇáÈÞÑÉ 217).

217] They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: "Fighting therein is a grave (offence); but graver is it in the sight of Allah to prevent access to the path of Allah, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Sacred Mosque, and drive out its members." Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter. Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. And if any of you turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be Companions of the Fire and will abide therein.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=2&nAya =216&t=eng

æóÞóÇÊöáõæÇ Ýöí ÓóÈöíáö Çááøóåö æóÇÚúáóãõæÇ Ãóäøó Çááøóåó ÓóãöíÚñ Úóáöíãñ (ÇáÈÞÑÉ 244).

[244] Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah heareth and knoweth all things
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=2&nAya =244&t=eng

ÝóáúíõÞóÇÊöáú Ýöí ÓóÈöíáö Çááøóåö ÇáøóÐöíäó íóÔúÑõæäó ÇáúÍóíóÇÉó ÇáÏøõäúíóÇ ÈöÇáúÂÎöÑóÉö æóãóäú íõÞóÇÊöáú Ýöí ÓóÈöíáö Çááøóåö ÝóíõÞúÊóáú Ãóæú íóÛúáöÈú ÝóÓóæúÝó äõÄúÊöíåö ÃóÌúÑðÇ ÚóÙöíãðÇ (ÇáäÓÇÁ 74).

74] Let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter, To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah - whether he is slain or gets victory - soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=4&nAya= 74&t=eng

ÇáøóÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇ íõÞóÇÊöáõæäó Ýöí ÓóÈöíáö Çááøóåö æóÇáøóÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇ íõÞóÇÊöáõæäó Ýöí ÓóÈöíáö ÇáØøóÇÛõæÊö ÝóÞóÇÊöáõæÇ ÃóæúáöíóÇÁó ÇáÔøóíúØóÇäö Åöäøó ßóíúÏó ÇáÔøóíúØóÇäö ßóÇäó ÖóÚöíÝðÇ (ÇáäÓÇÁ 76).

76] Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith fight in the cause of Evil: so fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=4&nAya= 76&t=eng

ÝóÞóÇÊöáú Ýöí ÓóÈöíáö Çááøóåö áóÇ ÊõßóáøóÝõ ÅöáøóÇ äóÝúÓóßó æóÍóÑøöÖö ÇáúãõÄúãöäöíäó ÚóÓóì Çááøóåõ Ãóäú íóßõÝøó ÈóÃúÓó ÇáøóÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇ æóÇááøóåõ ÃóÔóÏøõ ÈóÃúÓðÇ æóÃóÔóÏøõ ÊóäúßöíáðÇ (ÇáäÓÇÁ 84).

84] Then fight in Allah's cause - thou art held responsible only for thyself - and rouse the Believers. It may be that Allah will restrain the fury of the Unbelievers; for Allah is the strongest in might and in punishment.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=4&nAya= 84&t=eng

æóÏøõæÇ áóæú ÊóßúÝõÑõæäó ßóãóÇ ßóÝóÑõæÇ ÝóÊóßõæäõæäó ÓóæóÇÁð ÝóáóÇ ÊóÊøóÎöÐõæÇ ãöäúåõãú ÃóæúáöíóÇÁó ÍóÊøóì íõåóÇÌöÑõæÇ Ýöí ÓóÈöíáö Çááøóåö ÝóÅöäú ÊóæóáøóæúÇ ÝóÎõÐõæåõãú æóÇÞúÊõáõæåõãú ÍóíúËõ æóÌóÏúÊõãõæåõãú æóáóÇ ÊóÊøóÎöÐõæÇ ãöäúåõãú æóáöíøðÇ æóáóÇ äóÕöíÑðÇ (ÇáäÓÇÁ 89).
89] They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): so take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (from what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=4&nAya= 89&t=eng

ÅöäøóãóÇ ÌóÒóÇÁõ ÇáøóÐöíäó íõÍóÇÑöÈõæäó Çááøóåó æóÑóÓõæáóåõ æóíóÓúÚóæúäó Ýöí ÇáúÃóÑúÖö ÝóÓóÇÏðÇ Ãóäú íõÞóÊøóáõæÇ Ãóæú íõÕóáøóÈõæÇ Ãóæú ÊõÞóØøóÚó ÃóíúÏöíåöãú æóÃóÑúÌõáõåõãú ãöäú ÎöáóÇÝò Ãóæú íõäúÝóæúÇ ãöäó ÇáúÃóÑúÖö Ðóáößó áóåõãú ÎöÒúíñ Ýöí ÇáÏøõäúíóÇ æóáóåõãú Ýöí ÇáúÂÎöÑóÉö ÚóÐóÇÈñ ÚóÙöíãñ (ÇáãÇÆÏÉ 33).

33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=5&nAya= 33&t=eng

ÅöÐú íõæÍöí ÑóÈøõßó Åöáóì ÇáúãóáóÇÆößóÉö Ãóäøöí ãóÚóßõãú ÝóËóÈøöÊõæÇ ÇáøóÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇ ÓóÃõáúÞöí Ýöí ÞõáõæÈö ÇáøóÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇ ÇáÑøõÚúÈó ÝóÇÖúÑöÈõæÇ ÝóæúÞó ÇáúÃóÚúäóÇÞö æóÇÖúÑöÈõæÇ ãöäúåõãú ßõáøó ÈóäóÇäò (ÇáÃäÝÇá 12).

12] Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips off them."
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=8&nAya= 12&t=eng

Ýóáóãú ÊóÞúÊõáõæåõãú æóáóßöäøó Çááøóåó ÞóÊóáóåõãú æóãóÇ ÑóãóíúÊó ÅöÐú ÑóãóíúÊó æóáóßöäøó Çááøóåó Ñóãóì æóáöíõÈúáöíó ÇáúãõÄúãöäöíäó ãöäúåõ ÈóáóÇÁð ÍóÓóäðÇ Åöäøó Çááøóåó ÓóãöíÚñ Úóáöíãñ (ÇáÃäÝÇá 17).

17] It is not ye who slew them; it was Allah: when thou threwest (a handful of dust), it was not thy act, but Allah's: in order that He might test the Believers by a gracious trial from Himself: for Allah is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things).
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=8&nAya= 17&t=eng

æóÞóÇÊöáõæåõãú ÍóÊøóì áóÇ Êóßõæäó ÝöÊúäóÉñ æóíóßõæäó ÇáÏøöíäõ ßõáøõåõ áöáøóåö ÝóÅöäö ÇäúÊóåóæúÇ ÝóÅöäøó Çááøóåó ÈöãóÇ íóÚúãóáõæäó ÈóÕöíÑñ (ÇáÃäÝÇá 39).

39] And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevails justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=8&nAya= 39&t=eng

æóÃóÚöÏøõæÇ áóåõãú ãóÇ ÇÓúÊóØóÚúÊõãú ãöäú ÞõæøóÉò æóãöäú ÑöÈóÇØö ÇáúÎóíúáö ÊõÑúåöÈõæäó Èöåö ÚóÏõæøó Çááøóåö æóÚóÏõæøóßõãú æóÂÎóÑöíäó ãöäú Ïõæäöåöãú áóÇ ÊóÚúáóãõæäóåõãõ Çááøóåõ íóÚúáóãõåõãú æóãóÇ ÊõäúÝöÞõæÇ ãöäú ÔóíúÁò Ýöí ÓóÈöíáö Çááøóåö íõæóÝøó Åöáóíúßõãú æóÃóäúÊõãú áóÇ ÊõÙúáóãõæäó (ÇáÃäÝÇá 60).

60] Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the Cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=8&nAya= 60&t=eng

íóÇ ÃóíøõåóÇ ÇáäøóÈöíøõ ÍóÑøöÖö ÇáúãõÄúãöäöíäó Úóáóì ÇáúÞöÊóÇáö Åöäú íóßõäú ãöäúßõãú ÚöÔúÑõæäó ÕóÇÈöÑõæäó íóÛúáöÈõæÇ ãöÇÆóÊóíúäö æóÅöäú íóßõäú ãöäúßõãú ãöÇÆóÉñ íóÛúáöÈõæÇ ÃóáúÝðÇ ãöäó ÇáøóÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇ ÈöÃóäøóåõãú Þóæúãñ áóÇ íóÝúÞóåõæäó (ÇáÃäÝÇá 65).

65] O Prophet! rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=8&nAya= 65&t=eng

ÝóÅöÐóÇ ÇäúÓóáóÎó ÇáúÃóÔúåõÑõ ÇáúÍõÑõãõ ÝóÇÞúÊõáõæÇ ÇáúãõÔúÑößöíäó ÍóíúËõ æóÌóÏúÊõãõæåõãú æóÎõÐõæåõãú æóÇÍúÕõÑõæåõãú æóÇÞúÚõÏõæÇ áóåõãú ßõáøó ãóÑúÕóÏò ÝóÅöäú ÊóÇÈõæÇ æóÃóÞóÇãõæÇ ÇáÕøóáóÇÉó æóÂÊóæõÇ ÇáÒøóßóÇÉó ÝóÎóáøõæÇ ÓóÈöíáóåõãú Åöäøó Çááøóåó ÛóÝõæÑñ ÑóÍöíãñ (ÇáÊæÈÉ 5).

5] But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=9&nAya=5 &t=eng

æóÅöäú äóßóËõæÇ ÃóíúãóÇäóåõãú ãöäú ÈóÚúÏö ÚóåúÏöåöãú æóØóÚóäõæÇ Ýöí Ïöíäößõãú ÝóÞóÇÊöáõæÇ ÃóÆöãøóÉó ÇáúßõÝúÑö Åöäøóåõãú áóÇ ÃóíúãóÇäó áóåõãú áóÚóáøóåõãú íóäúÊóåõæäó (ÇáÊæÈÉ 12).

12] But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and taunt you for your Faith, fight ye the chiefs of Unfaith: for their oaths are nothing to them: that thus they may be restrained.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=9&nAya= 12&t=eng

ÃóáóÇ ÊõÞóÇÊöáõæäó ÞóæúãðÇ äóßóËõæÇ ÃóíúãóÇäóåõãú æóåóãøõæÇ ÈöÅöÎúÑóÇÌö ÇáÑøóÓõæáö æóåõãú ÈóÏóÁõæßõãú Ãóæøóáó ãóÑøóÉò ÃóÊóÎúÔóæúäóåõãú ÝóÇááøóåõ ÃóÍóÞøõ Ãóäú ÊóÎúÔóæúåõ Åöäú ßõäúÊõãú ãõÄúãöäöíäó (ÇáÊæÈÉ 13).

13] Will ye not fight people who violated their oaths, plotted to expel the Messenger, and took the aggressive by being the first (to assault) you? Do ye fear them? Nay, it is Allah Whom ye should more justly fear, if ye believe
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=9&nAya= 12&t=eng

ÞóÇÊöáõæåõãú íõÚóÐøöÈúåõãõ Çááøóåõ ÈöÃóíúÏöíßõãú æóíõÎúÒöåöãú æóíóäúÕõÑúßõãú Úóáóíúåöãú æóíóÔúÝö ÕõÏõæÑó Þóæúãò ãõÄúãöäöíäó (ÇáÊæÈÉ 14).

14] Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers

ÞóÇÊöáõæÇ ÇáøóÐöíäó áóÇ íõÄúãöäõæäó ÈöÇááøóåö æóáóÇ ÈöÇáúíóæúãö ÇáúÂÎöÑö æóáóÇ íõÍóÑøöãõæäó ãóÇ ÍóÑøóãó Çááøóåõ æóÑóÓõæáõåõ æóáóÇ íóÏöíäõæäó Ïöíäó ÇáúÍóÞøö ãöäó ÇáøóÐöíäó ÃõæÊõæÇ ÇáúßöÊóÇÈó ÍóÊøóì íõÚúØõæÇ ÇáúÌöÒúíóÉó Úóäú íóÏò æóåõãú ÕóÇÛöÑõæäó (ÇáÊæÈÉ 29).

29] Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=9&nAya= 29&t=eng

Åöäøó ÚöÏøóÉó ÇáÔøõåõæÑö ÚöäúÏó Çááøóåö ÇËúäóÇ ÚóÔóÑó ÔóåúÑðÇ Ýöí
ßöÊóÇÈö Çááøóåö íóæúãó ÎóáóÞó ÇáÓøóãóÇæóÇÊö æóÇáúÃóÑúÖó ãöäúåóÇ ÃóÑúÈóÚóÉñ ÍõÑõãñ Ðóáößó ÇáÏøöíäõ ÇáúÞóíøöãõ ÝóáóÇ ÊóÙúáöãõæÇ Ýöíåöäøó ÃóäúÝõÓóßõãú æóÞóÇÊöáõæÇ ÇáúãõÔúÑößöíäó ßóÇÝøóÉð ßóãóÇ íõÞóÇÊöáõæäóßõãú ßóÇÝøóÉð æóÇÚúáóãõæÇ Ãóäøó Çááøóåó ãóÚó ÇáúãõÊøóÞöíäó (ÇáÊæÈÉ 36).

36] The number of months in the sight of Allah is twelve (in a year), so ordained by Him the day He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are sacred: that is the straight usage. So wrong not yourselves therein, and fight the Pagans all together as they fight you all together. But know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=9&nAya= 36&t=eng

íóÇ ÃóíøõåóÇ ÇáäøóÈöíøõ ÌóÇåöÏö ÇáúßõÝøóÇÑó æóÇáúãõäóÇÝöÞöíäó æóÇÛúáõÙú Úóáóíúåöãú æóãóÃúæóÇåõãú Ìóåóäøóãõ æóÈöÆúÓó ÇáúãóÕöíÑ (ÇáÊæÈÉ 73).

73] O Prophet! strive hard against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell, an evil refuge indeed.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=9&nAya= 73&t=eng

æóÃóäúÒóáó ÇáøóÐöíäó ÙóÇåóÑõæåõãú ãöäú Ãóåúáö ÇáúßöÊóÇÈö ãöäú ÕóíóÇÕöíåöãú æóÞóÐóÝó Ýöí ÞõáõæÈöåöãõ ÇáÑøõÚúÈó ÝóÑöíÞðÇ ÊóÞúÊõáõæäó æóÊóÃúÓöÑõæäó ÝóÑöíÞðÇ æóÃóæúÑóËóßõãú ÃóÑúÖóåõãú æóÏöíóÇÑóåõãú æóÃóãúæóÇáóåõãú æóÃóÑúÖðÇ áóãú ÊóØóÆõæåóÇ æóßóÇäó Çááøóåõ Úóáóì ßõáøö ÔóíúÁò ÞóÏöíÑðÇ (ÇáÃÍÒÇÈ 26 æ 27).

26] And those of the people of the Book who aided them, Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners.

[27] And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (Before). And Allah has power over all things.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=33&nAy a=26&t=eng

ÝóÅöÐóÇ áóÞöíÊõãõ ÇáøóÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇ ÝóÖóÑúÈó ÇáÑøöÞóÇÈö ÍóÊøóì ÅöÐóÇ ÃóËúÎóäúÊõãõæåõãú ÝóÔõÏøõæÇ ÇáúæóËóÇÞó ÝóÅöãøóÇ ãóäøðÇ ÈóÚúÏõ æóÅöãøóÇ ÝöÏóÇÁð ÍóÊøóì ÊóÖóÚó ÇáúÍóÑúÈõ ÃóæúÒóÇÑóåóÇ Ðóáößó æóáóæú íóÔóÇÁõ Çááøóåõ áóÇäúÊóÕóÑó ãöäúåõãú æóáóßöäú áöíóÈúáõæó ÈóÚúÖóßõãú ÈöÈóÚúÖò æóÇáøóÐöíäó ÞõÊöáõæÇ Ýöí ÓóÈöíáö Çááøóåö Ýóáóäú íõÖöáøó ÃóÚúãóÇáóåõãú (ãÍãÏ 4).

4] Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; at length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=47&nAya =4&t=eng

ÝóáóÇ ÊóåöäõæÇ æóÊóÏúÚõæÇ Åöáóì ÇáÓøóáúãö æóÃóäúÊõãõ ÇáúÃóÚúáóæúäó æóÇááøóåõ ãóÚóßõãú æóáóäú íóÊöÑóßõãú ÃóÚúãóÇáóßõãú (ãÍãÏ 35).

35] Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost: for Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=47&nAy a=35&t=eng

åõæó ÇáÐöí ÃóÎúÑóÌó ÇáÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇ ãöäú Ãóåúáö ÇáßöÊóÇÈö ãöäú ÏöíóÇÑöåöãú áöÃóæøóáö ÇáÍóÔúÑö ãóÇ ÙóäóäúÊõãú Ãóäú íóÎúÑõÌõæÇ æóÙóäøõæÇ Ãóäøóåõãú ãóÇäöÚóÊõåõãú ÍõÕõæäõåõãú ãöäó Çááøóåö ÝóÃóÊóÇåõãõ Çááøóåõ ãöäú ÍóíúËõ áóãú íóÍúÊóÓöÈõæÇ æóÞóÐóÝó Ýöí ÞõáõæÈöåöãõ ÇáÑøõÚúÈó íõÎúÑöÈõæäó ÈõíõæÊóåõãú ÈöÃóíúÏöíåöãú æóÃóíúÏöí ÇáãõÄúãöäöíäó ÝóÇÚúÊóÈöÑõæÇ íóÇ Ãõæáöí ÇáÃóÈúÕóÇÑö æóáóæúáÇó Ãóäú ßóÊóÈó Çááøóåõ Úóáóíúåöãõ ÇáÌóáÇóÁó áóÚóÐøóÈóåõãú Ýöí ÇáÏøõäúíóÇ æóáóåõãú Ýöí ÇáÂÎöÑóÉö ÚóÐóÇÈõ ÇáäøóÇÑö Ðóáößó ÈöÃóäøóåõãú ÔóÇÞøõæÇ Çááøóåó æóÑóÓõæáóåõ æóãóäú íõÔóÇÞøö Çááøóåó ÝóÅöäøó Çááøóåó ÔóÏöíÏõ ÇáÚöÞóÇÈö (ÇáÍÔÑ 2-4).

2] It is He Who got out the Unbelievers among the People of the Book from their homes at the first gathering (of the forces). Little did ye think that they would get out: and they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allah! But the (Wrath of) Allah came to them from quarters from which they little expected (it), and cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their dwellings by their own hands and the hands of the Believers. Take warning, then, O ye with eyes (to see)!

[3] And had it not been that Allah had decreed banishment for them, He would certainly have punished them in this world: and in the Hereafter they shall (certainly) have the Punishment of the Fire
http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=59&nAya =2&t=eng

4] That is because they resisted Allah and His Messenger: and if anyone resists Allah, verily Allah is severe in Punishment

http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSeg=0&l=arb&nSora=59&nAya =4&t=eng

[This message has been edited by Mokoo (edited 20 July 2004).]

Posts: 195 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The racist mokoo again with his crap posts about Islam. Stop ur BS because everybody knows that all those are plain lies. The guy came here to ask about something, if u can help him, u will be more than welcomed otherwise get ur ass out of here. Stop ur hatre man! I never seen anybody as sick as u r.
Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Miracle Peace - you can live very well in Egypt without marrying anyone. Thank goodness.
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Miracle Peace - you can live very well in Egypt without marrying anyone. Thank goodness.

Yeah ... thanks God.

But you could also marry one of the millions of Egyptian Christians whom "miracle-peace" forgot to mention.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny44
Member # 3930

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for sunny44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all..the ones who write about marry egyptian to stay in egypt..are you talking about legal marrige or is it possible by orfi???
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
You really don't have to marry anyone to stay in Egypt. All the visas I have, I got myself. The women in the passport office now know me so well that we chat about families and life in general.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 23 July 2004).]

tirititrauntrauntraun
Member # 5794

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tirititrauntrauntraun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to get a residence permision and working permision?
Posts: 42 | From: China | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Get a job with an employer willing to get you a work visa!
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sunny44:
[B]hi debbie...i`m swiss.i`m still trying to get a legal job but if i don`t find i`ll try the other way...so what you think how they will treat me if.

Sonny, I worked for Moven Pick hotel in Cairo- It is as you know a Swiss managed with plenty of branches all , Why do not you contact any of the branches where you live.
The director of Middle Eastern operations was a lovely man called Antony Good.
Plenty of Swiss employees work at Moven Pick.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memo2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here all information and travel tips you may need to have a successful tour in Egypt with less hassle. So if you are thinking about coming to visit Our beautiful country. Read more in our web site and hopefully they would be able to provide you with information to make your trip to Egypt a successful one. http://www.melia-egypt.com http://www.travel.melia-egypt.com
Posts: 271 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Immigration to Egypt is a complicated affair. If you want to know the exact truth simply contact the Egyptian Embassy in your own country, and they will send all the written details to your home address. That is the simplest and quickest way to get to know what you want. You might be able to get them on line. Then you do not need to ask for advise which to say the least can be bewildering and confusing. Charlie
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walesoje1
Member # 7245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walesoje1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

Yes people stay here all the time on a tourist visa. It costs 46LE for the one year renewal and the form you fill in is simplicity itself. The tourist is king in Egypt so you can do pretty much as you like. I sure you are not supposed to work but lots of people do.

Akshar, I am interested in applying for my visa extension in Egypt so please advise where I would apply for the visa extension in Egypt with the full address and the processing time for the visa extension for a year.

Posts: 12 | From: lagos, nigeria | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aussiemat
Member # 6132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussiemat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi i was wondering if it is as easy for syrians to get a one year visa extention because my friend is syrian and hell be coming to egypt to stay with me.
Posts: 70 | From: australia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by walesoje1:
Akshar, I am interested in applying for my visa extension in Egypt so please advise where I would apply for the visa extension in Egypt with the full address and the processing time for the visa extension for a year.

In Luxor it is the passport office opposite the Meridian and it took me 20 minutes one year and 1 1/2 hours another.

In Cairo it is at Mogamma on Midan Tahir, I believe it takes longer there but we are still talking hours rather than days.

walesoje1
Member # 7245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walesoje1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akshar, thanks for your message. Please give me the address of this office in Luxor in full. Also, advise what documents I would need to submit for the visa extension. If this office has a website please advise their website. Do I have to go with any confirmation from any tourist agency or do I just go there alone on my own? Also, advise how much a nice single apartment cost in Luxor and let me also know if I can get a good job in Luxor?

Thanks once again.

Posts: 12 | From: lagos, nigeria | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Akshar, thanks for your message. Please give me the address of this office in Luxor in full. Also, advise what documents I would need to submit for the visa extension. If this office has a website please advise their website. Do I have to go with any confirmation from any tourist agency or do I just go there alone on my own? Also, advise how much a nice single apartment cost in Luxor and let me also know if I can get a good job in Luxor?

Thanks once again.

Just ask for the Meridian and it is opposite, Luxor is not that big. You go there by yourself and you have the have a photocopy of your details page and visa page in your passport. Also a passport photo.

I think you have never been to Egypt if you are asking if they have a website. That is very feel mish mish (snowballs chance in hell).

As for an apartment what size, what location, what facilities. I run tourist flats www.flatsinluxor.co.uk

As for job in what field, what qualifications.

To get a legal job you would have to be the only person that could do the job and not be taking it away from an Egyptian. Ordinary jobs here are very poorly paid. If you have a skill set that appeals to the tourist market you could get work.

walesoje1
Member # 7245

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

Just ask for the Meridian and it is opposite, Luxor is not that big. You go there by yourself and you have the have a photocopy of your details page and visa page in your passport. Also a passport photo.

I think you have never been to Egypt if you are asking if they have a website. That is very feel mish mish (snowballs chance in hell).

As for an apartment what size, what location, what facilities. I run tourist flats www.flatsinluxor.co.uk

As for job in what field, what qualifications.

To get a legal job you would have to be the only person that could do the job and not be taking it away from an Egyptian. Ordinary jobs here are very poorly paid. If you have a skill set that appeals to the tourist market you could get work.

Thanks for your message Akshar, I am just a bit baffled about the visa extension but since you have said there is no problem I believe there is no problem. I need a room that I will be staying permanently and it may be a single room or a shared double room.

As for the job I am not a professional but I have a brother that is a professional and he also wants to come to Egypt. Please give me your phone number maybe I can ask him to call u.

Thanks for your assistance.

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Thanks for your message Akshar, I am just a bit baffled about the visa extension but since you have said there is no problem I believe there is no problem. I need a room that I will be staying permanently and it may be a single room or a shared double room.

As for the job I am not a professional but I have a brother that is a professional and he also wants to come to Egypt. Please give me your phone number maybe I can ask him to call u.

Thanks for your assistance.

There isn't any point in me in your brother contacting me as I have no jobs to offer profesional or not. But uness you indicate what you can do nobody else can guess if you stand a chance or even if they have a job for you.

You did note my point about low salaries and an Egyptian not being able to do the job. If you are unskilled you are unllikely to get work and even if you did you would have to accept salaries of say $30 USD a month

Blue Birde
Member # 7203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Birde     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Sunny, What is your nationality? That will make a BIG difference in how you would be treated if you were caught working without a work permit, I guess. For Americans and many European nationalities it is no big deal, but if you are Eastern European, it might be a much bigger deal.

Debbie;

Very interesting information. Can you please tell me if you know? What about Russian's? I am planning to get married to a Russian woman. Thank you

Posts: 7 | From: Moscow, Russia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com