EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Women's rights: Activists of Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Women's rights: Activists of Egypt
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting reading for those who care. http://meria.idc.ac.il/journal/2001/issue1/jv5n1a6.html
Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are right monica that is interesting.
They say you learn something new everyday, i never knew that FGM was practiced in Egypt, i saw threads on here the other day that mentioned FGM but i obviously didn't read it properly, OMG it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you read it!
Have a great day...

quote:
Originally posted by chelle67:
you are right monica that is interesting.
They say you learn something new everyday, i never knew that FGM was practiced in Egypt, i saw threads on here the other day that mentioned FGM but i obviously didn't read it properly, OMG it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever heard of Sohair Morsy? She does lots of good work for the rural women in modern Egypt.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miracle-peace
Member # 4820

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miracle-peace   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
intersting readings about the wisdom of God in islam www.islam-guide.com www.harunyahya.com
Posts: 11 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com