EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Love That Is Blind

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Love That Is Blind
kiss
Member # 4635

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for kiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life is so funny, we attend to do better in life but we always do the wrong thing in the end. Most of do fall in love with long distance countries. Most of us attend to go when we are feeling down, sad and also when we finish from relationship so this pushes us to these other countries. Most of us tell our storis to these men these men are smart of to makes us relax touch our hearts when we are down and sad. Well then us ladies attend to feel good about these sweet words and love they show us right. We attend to fall in love thinking they love us that is the time trouble will start. We start sending money because we thing by not sending we will lose them, but we still lose them they are not there for love they are there to take advantage of us. They play head games with us and it hurts allot.
This is something I went through and I know but the stranges thing is that they leave but when they attend to come back we do the same thing run after them. Once again they start with their storis an how they miss us and loves us.
We need to be stronger ladies we need to run them away from us. This is love that is blind and nothing else. This is not even love this is advantage for their own use, and when a good person comes we attend to run them away. Maybe this is the way most of these guys get rich by playing with people mind and heart. Ladies we need to wake up and see the light.

Posts: 28 | From: Torontol, Ontario Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kiss:
Life is so funny, we attend to do better in life but we always do the wrong thing in the end. Most of do fall in love with long distance countries. Most of us attend to go when we are feeling down, sad and also when we finish from relationship so this pushes us to these other countries. Most of us tell our storis to these men these men are smart of to makes us relax touch our hearts when we are down and sad. Well then us ladies attend to feel good about these sweet words and love they show us right. We attend to fall in love thinking they love us that is the time trouble will start. We start sending money because we thing by not sending we will lose them, but we still lose them they are not there for love they are there to take advantage of us. They play head games with us and it hurts allot.
This is something I went through and I know but the stranges thing is that they leave but when they attend to come back we do the same thing run after them. Once again they start with their storis an how they miss us and loves us.
We need to be stronger ladies we need to run them away from us. This is love that is blind and nothing else. This is not even love this is advantage for their own use, and when a good person comes we attend to run them away. Maybe this is the way most of these guys get rich by playing with people mind and heart. Ladies we need to wake up and see the light.

Yeah, sure. Everybody should be a bit smarter. I am not sure how people could believe Internet stuff anyway.... One passes by a begger, how often do you believe those stories, "I just need 40 cents to get to Hyde Park, Miss"???????????? 'I have a sick child, Miss" blahblahblah....How come people you cannot recognize similar patterns in life like patterns in any mathemetical or whatever problems you used to deal with in highschool or college? Where in the hell is your head? Believe a guy on the Internet? Maybe time can be better spent elsewhere, is that a problem?

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 05 July 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kiss I can understand people being vunerable if they have gone on holiday to escape life's problems... but sending money when asked...by someone who claims to love you after such a short time.... no I just don't understand that one.

Sorry
Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostris
Member # 4694

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

sending money when asked...by someone who claims to love you after such a short time.... no I just don't understand that one.

Sorry
Penny[/B]

I totally agree. never ever send money. if a guy asks for it, you can bet your ass that he doesn't love you....

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliGirl
Member # 4409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Kiss,
I am wondering if this is the same guy we had talked about before? The one you were going to purchase a ring for? Did u do it? I am sorry to hear about this, at least you have one thing which helps as a comfort -he is VERY far away from you...Take care.

Posts: 62 | From: San Diego, Ca USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com