EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » To the horny 'ladies'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To the horny 'ladies'
araftoony
Member # 4730

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for araftoony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why don't you create your own website and add pictures? you could make money depending on size.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you volunteering
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Holiday Types
Member # 4597

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Happy Holiday Types     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The size of what ? The Lady or the website.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiss
Member # 4635

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for kiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you lady? or are you horny man!! what makes you think that they are horney for you to speak this way you must be the horny one
Posts: 28 | From: Torontol, Ontario Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, what's wrong with being horny anyway??? (Oh God, they are going to kill me here for being a village pervert! LOL) My picture is on my profile here, voila! If my likeness is going to bring me any monetary compensation I really doubt, but I will take the best offer, what the heck. LOL

Ps. Who says that to conduct a scientific research regarding male apparatus' size the researching team has to be horny??? On the contrary, I dare to make a statement that after extensive lab work and data gathering process the team members might lose the few grams of libido they had before beginning this gruesome endeavor. I shall not elaborate further: I can see from here the male death squad approaching. Gotta run, girls!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not a pretty sight. (the male death squad that is, not you running).
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Luxor. They gave me a good workout, no ****! Right now I am hiding on a palm tree and eating bananas. I like this place; it's quiet and full of natural resources. I might consider relocation. I shall lead a quiet life of a political refugee and only periodically stick my head and exercise my social skills in a form of indecent proposals to passing by gigolos. No more research: I got my bananas, thank you.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
araftoony do you want to get laid??????

then i suggest you crawl up a chickens bum and wait. lol

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chelle, u got me rollin', girl!!!!!

araftoony
Member # 4730

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for araftoony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may I speak the truth? you are not my type of chicken.

quote:
Originally posted by chelle67:
araftoony do you want to get laid??????

then i suggest you crawl up a chickens bum and wait. lol

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Picky picky... LOL Araf, (no offense, no hidden sarcasm, I swear) what would be your type of chicken, if I may. C'mon, you can tell me, I am in exile already anyway...
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by araftoony:
why don't you create your own website and add pictures? you could make money depending on size.

was just giving a stupid answer to a stupid question my little chicken.

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Cluck, cluck, cluck !! Squark.

Help help, it's a mistake - I'm a drake !!

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is a good idea. And special site for horny men. We would be able to organise meetings and seminars and parties!
Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Is there a training day first??
araftoony
Member # 4730

Rate Member
you are that desperate? beautiful but desperate. again best of luck.

quote:
Originally posted by Lukoshko:
I think it is a good idea. And special site for horny men. We would be able to organise meetings and seminars and parties!

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why desperate? for horney women there are never enough men and of course we will have a training day! not one

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
araftoony
Member # 4730

Rate Member
do you know that you have an amazing sense of logic? too smart for any man.

sincerely, from brains to toes:
araftoony

quote:
Originally posted by Lukoshko:
Why desperate? for horney women there are never enough men and of course we will have a training day! not one

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Lemme jump off my banana tree; I am in, I am in (I am buttoning my bullet proof vest as I run to you girls), I want to join the training forces! There is always something new we can learn. YUM.
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
ok, I gess i am the horniest lady here (if I am wrong plz correct me)so I will organise everything.

Plz, those who want to participate write me on my e-mail horney@lukoshko.com

I will tell u the details later tot ziens my friends

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Am I allowed to train with a very very big 'gun'?
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Am I allowed to train with a very very big 'gun'?

Of course, big guns are wellcome

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Luxor, for the previously stated reasons, you should be first in line. But hey, I am positioning myself right after you.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com