EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » hi everyone (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: hi everyone
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is big john of the duo john and john it has come to our attention that some of you on here have had plenty to say about us in the past one person stating that she heard me saying that i was going to do something to a member of staff up his butt without a condom!!!!!!!!!!! where you think up these comments is beyond me.We might be what we are thats our business and we keep ourselves to our selves many people here in luxor think they know everything about us but none actually do.If however you have seen us doing anything with egyptians or anyone else for that matterthen you are a liar we are very private people many of you on this site have been to our home and also to the restaurant i am sure you know exactly what we are like and our work visa's are always granted straight away and have been so for the last 7.5 years one comment made was that you should take care of AIDS if you eat in the restaurant well as it was said you have to have an aids test to get the work visa and as was also said that can be fixed well if it can please tell me how as i hate having to go through the bloody farce at the hospital every year oh and by the way i am also very fat so i am hardly an aids case i think!!Oh by the way i am on a diet so maybe there will be alot more talk on here now i am losing some of this fat!!! One thing i would like to say is that i have told you who i am as stellalocal alot on here that have got plenty of bad stuff to say about folk dont disclose who they really are only a handful of you congratulations jane,yvonne .Why dont the rest of you be honest and say who you really are then start the backstabbing??As for the article by hassencheb i am thankful that we are not included in that listing of places to go as we are NOT a GAY meeting place and never will be we are gay friendly if you are not a screaming queen and not after our staff or on the pick up as you will be ousted out if you are. Gay, straight,bi or anything else you are welcome in our place if you are a normal person sorry but we dont have time for screaming queens or the handbag briggade.
The person asking about restaurants in Luxor we are at 7 days 7 ways fully licenced and are in between the sheraton and the isis hotels.Perhaps you would like to call in one day for a meal Jane then maybe you might feel you can recomend us we have egyptian menu,english menu no bacon or sausage only occaisionaly anyway!! vegetarian an full international.
Now lets see what replies i get wowwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi John,

We have met several times on the ferry and chatted and I have eaten in your restaurant many times with my English partner. The only reason I do not say who I am is because it would bring me even more flack than I get already from the moral minority.

I have no problem at all with gay men that are in relationships like yours - only those that give Luxor a bad name with their promiscuity. I make the same complaint about some of the women that visit Luxor too.

the only problem I ever had with your food is that you serve so much of it that it was horrific for my waistline - you will appreciate that.

Good luck with the diet. Send me a copy

LL

PS: I am not a backstabber - but you can still see the knives sticking out of mine from this and another forum.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 24 July 2004).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said BIG John.

I too have eaten in your restaurant many times. The food is always lovely and the place is spotless.

After 7 and half years of sucessful business you must be doing something right bacuase the place is always packed out.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wills76
Member # 4427

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for wills76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi John,

Well said. Like Luxorlover and Kenzie I to have be for a meal on several occasions at your place with Janet, like luxorlover pointed out not good for the waistline lol but have had no complaints always had great meals. See you in November.

Posts: 127 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi John, I'm just Debbie. I was in your restaurant last Tuesday night with some friends. We are all members on the board here and we had read the stories about the half time floor show in your restaurant, and came in to see what we might see. Gotta say, I have NO IDEA what the moral majority that came up with these stories was talking about. Your place is clean, the people seem altogether completely decent, and the food was good....and above all, the service was very good. Waiters that know to bring that second round get my vote, every time! You get a thumbs up from me anyway. And I'll recommend you to anyone looking for food in Luxor.
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello John, I have read all of the reviews about your restaurant on a British holiday site and it is handy to know that if my little man (youngest son) starts moaning about food i can come to your restaurant and he can then stuff his face with cottage pie or roast untill his little heart is content
Good luck with your diet, although i have to say, have you ever heard the saying NEVER TRUST A SKINNY CHEF

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you are quite right to be aggrieved about the comments made about you. Your lifestyle choices have nothing to do with your business or your cooking skills. I have made a lifestyle choice to be a second wife and some people find that offensive and have attacked me for it. I think that is their problem not mine

I especially dislike the way ES makes itself into judge, jury and executioner. I don’t agree with that about the gigolos either. I am really glad that you have come on the board to present your side of the story but annoyed you should have to. Nobody should have accused you in the first place.

I am pleased to stand by my comments in that thread
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/001079.html

I made three posts

quote:

And what difference does that make to their cooking.
What a nasty comment

quote:

Well I went to that restaurant in 2000 with my daughter aged 8 and we didn't see anything like that. We thought it was a really nice place and enjoyed the food.
I am incredibly disappointed in your attitude Monica I thought you were an educated 'lady' not a rabid homophobic
I hate the idea of using the Internet as prosecution, judge and jury. What happened to defence, fair play and justice

quote:

I think to show prejudice because someone is different from you is uneducated. You may disagree with their way of life and feel that it is against God. But that is between them and God. He did not appoint you as his personal aide de camp.
Also to suggest that eating at a restaurant puts you in danger of Aids or HIV is incredibly uneducated. These can only be caught by exchange of body fluids. Not eating a spag bol.
I also find this prosecution, judge and jury thing uneducated. People of education believe in fair play and justice. To damage someone’s business like that is most definitely not fair. If these people have done something against the law then by all means report it. But if nothing has happened could it be because they were innocent of the charges upon investigation.

I was so surprised that someone like Monica who supports the aims of amnesty international which strive to protect all victims should be so keen to attack someone with so much vitriol. To state that she does not believe in homosexuality is fine but to descend to the level of a fish wife in expressing it is uneducated.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

[This message has been edited by akshar (edited 24 July 2004).]

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So touched by the support you're all showing to our food AIDS free Saviour Mr Big Fat John.. these tips are for the naughty happy couple Mr & Mr John.....

* Always use condoms while on duty
* Avoid looking at your staffs' butts
* Avoid dropping anything on floor while cooking- other John might use/abuse the moment... (heat of the moment , that is)

God bless you to Egypt .... Aameen ya Rab.

Please do not spread your filth

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haqikah
Member # 4725

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haqikah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover
I have no problem at all with gay men that are in relationships like yours

I read on another thread that you are not so sure about your choice of Islam. Well now may be a good time for you to do some serious soul searching. Maybe the religion is not for you to embrace, as some of your current ideologies go against what Islam stands for. Many of your pre-islamic positions will need to be suppressed. Accepting homosexuality is one of them.

Posts: 39 | From: El-agami | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu alaykum Haqikah!

It was great that you noticed that Luxorlover was going to be facing some challenging spiritual times, I am sure she will appreciate any help that you, as a sister in Islam, can offer her in her struggle.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry: I will not condemn homosexuality, but I will not particpate in it or promote it. In my job, had I mentioned one word that was anti-gay I would have got the sack immediately. Everyman and woman has the freedom of choice and none can be held responsible for the actions of others. I am no judge or jury on any man or woman. Allah is that. If someone wants to lead an alternatuve life-style that is their business.

Akshar: Gigolos are gigolos. That is their profession. When they take it up they know what they are doing. Same with the rent boys. They know the score. They do not have to do it. Being a prostitute is an occupational rather than a life-style choice. Their job is to relieve people of as much money as they can without getting found out. Most of the men in Egypt manage to live their lives without selling their bodies and their souls.

If those that are unwittingly caught in their webs choose to condemn them, I believe they have earned the right. If you had lost your lovely block of flats and all your money then you might have thought that you had earned the right to moan too - and to act as judge and jury.

Some women have lost everything to unscrupulous men that happened to be Egyptian. Egyptians should not be condemned out of hand but I think that it is fair that gigolos get some stick for their practices. However, those that choose a lifestyle that hurts nobody but themselves should be left alone to get with it.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haqikah
Member # 4725

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haqikah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wa alaykum as-salaam Newcomer,

I understand that she embraced Islam on her own, no one imposed it on her. Therefore, she should seek guidance on her own and that's only if she is in fact serious about her choices.

I do not engage myself in islamic missionary work, and I also will not sit by idly and watch anyone make a mockery of my religion.

salaam

Posts: 39 | From: El-agami | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haqikah
Member # 4725

Rate Member
Luxorlover, homosexuality is abnormal behavior. It is not natural as gay men would like for us to believe. No one is born gay. I have yet to read about any reliable experiments conducted on newborn children to determine if they will become gay. Have you? It is a sickness just like all the other deranged behavior disorders. It falls right in the category with child molestation, rapists, promiscuity, and beastiality-sexual dysfunctions in variable instances.

Biological evidence--clearly indicates that it is a disorder, in that homosexuality represents a tendency to want to use body parts for some purpose other than that for which they were designed. The penis and vagina are certainly constructed for male-female intercourse. Their complimentary shapes, the location of highly sensitive nerve endings show, without a doubt, the Divine (or evolutionary, if you will) intent.

Regardless of where you stand on the pleasure-relational aspects of sexuality, man and woman's sexuality is inextricably associated with reproduction, and two men or two women cannot reproduce. Therefore, homosexuality is a condition that, in a fundamental way, is contrary to nature. Biologically, it is simply not natural or normal.

Most arguments favoring homosexuality as normal and natural, therefore, are aimed at creating an impression that homosexuality is extremely widespread, that it occurs everywhere in nature. Furthermore, human sexuality is viewed as an extremely fluid thing in which all sorts of variations are just going to happen.

Imagine if the whole world engaged in this so-called normal practice. Then no one would be able to reproduce. Reproduction is normal, and any practice that hinders this is essentially abnormal.

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LuxorLover... as my chum, may I ask you.. What do you condemn in life??
I just cannot comprehend this PUKING scene: 2 men- naked- touching- kissing- penetrating, and eventually having an orgazm and then feeling good about it- and then , here comes Mr Fag Fat Pig bragging about his Restaurant and Not defending his arse, let alone his Manhood. Not sorry for being blunt.
En Baleetom Fa Estatero...
Debbie.. glad you enjoyed the 2nd round and I am amused : moral majority

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Hi Jag. You know me well.

I only condemn the things I do myself. If I do something that offends Allah then I am responsible for it and have to atone. I try not to do things that are against what I have come to believe - but I am not responsible for what others choose to do. What they do in private is not my concern - unless it involves me (or my son). If they frighten me or the horses by performing in the street, then that is something else again.

Homosexuality is both abnormal and in Egypt illegal, but John has chosen his lifestyle and it is not up to me to condemn this because it has had no effect on my life. That is up to those who enforce the law. If they choose to ignore it, and they do, then that is something that might need to be addressed. At least he is honest about what he is instead of pretending to be 'straight' as many married men do.

Haqikah: (Truth) - I am not making a mockery of your religion and if it was me that the comment was aimed at then I find it offensive. I will judge nobody - except those that hurt children and then I am ready to kill. Allah will ask for explanations, not me.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Askhar, are you starting this "fish wife" thingy again? Shall we say "sugar" filthy mama about you? What do you get over there? free meals? I bet you LOVE to eat

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 25 July 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
I am not making a mockery of your religion

You mean OUR religion, don't you?

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Once again ElMagnoon, you quote things out of context. Re-read Haqikah's posting - she said "my religion". Personal ownership of it.

Can you honestly tell me that all of the millions of Muslims in the world have exactly the same interpretation of Islam. Perhaps Hakiqah's interpretation of it as in individual as mine seems to be.

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Once again ElMagnoon, you quote things out of context. Re-read Haqikah's posting - she said "my religion". Personal ownership of it.

Can you honestly tell me that all of the millions of Muslims in the world have exactly the same interpretation of Islam. Perhaps Hakiqah's interpretation of it as in individual as mine seems to be.

Islam is a Religion, it is Haqikah's and you claim that it is also yours and therfore you could properly refer to it as OUR religion.

As for interpretation, enough crap already.

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:

Debbie.. glad you enjoyed the 2nd round and I am amused : moral majority

Glad I could be of entertainment for you. And will also repeat that yes, I enjoyed my meal, the company and the atmosphere immensely. Thankfully, from what I saw, those that don't want to eat there don't have to, and John will never notice. It was nearly SRO the night I was there anyway.... so everyone should just try to be happy, mind your own business, and do as you like... not hurting anyone else.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Nice choice of words again. You never fail to disappoint me El Magnoon. Crap it is then. I shall not argue.

I have made myself a resolution. If you promise to get off my back, I shall battle with my own demons and not comment on a religious line again (unless Mokoo writes something that I find of interest.

You have no need to worry about my soul. Worry about your own. There is a black hearted demon inside it.

PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by katrina:
[B]Hey, Askhar, are you starting this "fish wife" thingy again? Shall we say "sugar" filthy mama about you? What do you get over there? free meals? I bet you LOVE to eat

How truly rude, mean-spirited, uncalled for, and low-class.

Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PRchick:
[B]Hey, Askhar, are you starting this "fish wife" thingy again? Shall we say "sugar" filthy mama about you? What do you get over there? free meals? I bet you LOVE to eat

How truly rude, mean-spirited, uncalled for, and low-class.

oops... Calling people "fish wives" can hardly be a high class behaviour. Therefore, her favor was returned. You seem to be way too familiar with the ES business for a second time poster...

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[B] oopsey daisey... Calling people "fish wives" adn starting the theme again can barely be a high class behaviour. Therefore, her favor was returned. You seem to be way too knowledgable for a second time poster.. heheheeh

I'm glad you edited your first comments, although I read them before you switched. And you edited the second batch but I saw that also. It doesn't take knowledge to recognize poor behavior. Just like it doesn't take acceptance to be tolerant. And I live in the States, not Egypt.

Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
PRchick... Smart chick... a Bloody witty catch.

1-oopsey Calling people "fish wives" can hardly be a high class behaviour. Therefore, her favor was returned. You seem to be way too familiar with the ES business for a second time poster...

2-oopsey daisey... Calling people "fish wives" adn starting the theme again can barely be a high class behaviour. Therefore, her favor was returned. You seem to be way too knowledgable for a second time poster.. heheheeh

PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jaguar:
[B]PRchick... Smart chick... a Bloody witty catch.

Actually, that was the second and third edits. The first post was much, much longer and very cruel to other members. There's no need for that.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]
Actually, that was the second and third edits. The first post was much, much longer and very cruel to other members. There's no need for that.

Listen, truth hurts, that is all I can say. I am glad you read my long post. That was the truth. Oh, and I would not plurarize this. It is only about one member, who made multiple offences to other very respectable members on ES. So weird that this is the only thing that bothers you on ES. You make me laugh...

oh, yeah, almost forgot...On the issue of tolerance that you brought up and all of a sudden became such an expert of including knowing all the stories here in depth in a matter of two posts... Tolerance of what exactly? Vulgarity, perversion, obscenity, and filth?

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
PRchick... Smart chick... a Bloody witty catch.

1-oopsey Calling people "fish wives" can hardly be a high class behaviour. Therefore, her favor was returned. You seem to be way too familiar with the ES business for a second time poster...

2-oopsey daisey... Calling people "fish wives" adn starting the theme again can barely be a high class behaviour. Therefore, her favor was returned. You seem to be way too knowledgable for a second time poster.. heheheeh

jag, oh, yeah

PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[B]
"oh, yeah, almost forgot...On the issue of tolerance that you brought up and all of a sudden became such an expert of including knowing all the stories here in depth in a matter of two posts... Tolerance of what exactly? Vulgarity, perversion, obscenity, and filth? "

Well, I'm glad I make you laugh. Maybe you will develop a sense of humor. No, I don't know all the stories in depth, but I can spot intolerance and bigotry without reading too far. There's only so long many of us can be silent while watching such cruel behavior. Say, you don't happen to be an agent for Jerry Farwell do you?

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[B]
"oh, yeah, almost forgot...On the issue of tolerance that you brought up and all of a sudden became such an expert of including knowing all the stories here in depth in a matter of two posts... Tolerance of what exactly? Vulgarity, perversion, obscenity, and filth? "

Well, I'm glad I make you laugh. Maybe you will develop a sense of humor. No, I don't know all the stories in depth, but I can spot intolerance and bigotry without reading too far. There's only so long many of us can be silent while watching such cruel behavior. Say, you don't happen to be an agent for Jerry Farwell do you?

wowowow
and you newly hired Miss Public Relations Chick?! Oh, well, a rational person never makes a conclusion "without reading too far"..

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Who is Jerry Farwell??
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
" Miss Public Relations Chick?! Oh, well, a rational person never makes a conclusion "without reading too far"..

oh, and how come someon's comments about "fish wives" did not bother you as
'bigotry" and ignorance? You make me crack up

wow, travel agency + Luxor flats + 7 days 7 ways = not a bad start for a conglomerate. makes economic sense. + favorable tax treatment. Since you read my long post, i do not need to fill you on more..

And you.. a newly hired Public Relations agent for this splendid merger in the tourist industry? hehehehe"

I believe you just made my point on poor behavior.

PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
quote:
Who is Jerry Farwell??

Jerry Farwell is a very right wing religious personality here in the States.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
quote:
Jerry Farwell is a very right wing religious personality here in the States.

hahahaha

I am very agnostic...Not even religious. Oh, my political views are neither republican nor democratic.. by the way, I take pride in thinking issues through and reading the board through before making statements. And so I suggest that to you before you became such a zealous defender of Miss Jane...but hey, I will stand up by my opinion: I do not tolerate vulgarity, perversion, obscenity and would not call it "different".

PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
"
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
[/b]
hahahaha

I am very agnostic...Not even religious. Oh, my political views are neither republican nor democratic.. by the way, I take pride in thinking issues through and reading the board through before making statements. And so I suggest that to you before you became such a zealous defender of Miss Jane...but hey, I will stand up by my opinion: I do not tolerate vulgarity, perversion, obscenity and would not call it "different". [/B][/QUOTE]"

To have an opinion on an issue is one thing and you certainly have a right to that. To make sarcastic comments that are cruel and hurtful because someone doesn't agree with you is quite another thing.

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
PRchick:

As I told you before many posts above. There was no need to offend other people first. What comes around, goes around. Got it?

By the way, since you are a "newbie", you may not know that I am actually very nice to people. But again one more time: I do not tolerate vulgarity and filth. It is not a difference in opinion. I will stand by it firmly. Again truth is not cruel. Truth hurts

PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Well, we'll have to agree to disagree and move on. I think we've played this one out.

[This message has been edited by PRchick (edited 25 July 2004).]

philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote "Jerry Farwell is a very right wing religious personality here in the States" How can this Jerry Farwell be very right wing and have a personality? Thats a contradiction in terms.
Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote from jaguar "I just cannot comprehend this PUKING scene: 2 men- naked- touching- kissing- penetrating, and eventually having an orgazm and then feeling good about it"

Jaguar you obviously spend lots of time thinking about the act of physical love between two men. every time it is mentioned in this forum you make comment. As a consultant Psychiatrist my advice to you would be is it not about time you came out of the closet?

Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philand teresa:
Quote "Jerry Farwell is a very right wing religious personality here in the States" How can this Jerry Farwell be very right wing and have a personality? Thats a contradiction in terms.

A grand contradiction indeed..

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Quote from jaguar "I just cannot comprehend this PUKING scene: 2 men- naked- touching- kissing- penetrating, and eventually having an orgazm and then feeling good about it"

Jaguar you obviously spend lots of time thinking about the act of physical love between two men. every time it is mentioned in this forum you make comment. As a consultant Psychiatrist my advice to you would be is it not about time you came out of the closet?

Good point...

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karah - "Right-wing religious personality" - oxymoron or moronic ??
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Split personality - quick tell Freud about it.

Jaguar: If Phil and Teresa are a consultant psychiatrist, which one of them is invisible during your consultations? Does one question while the other makes tea?

No sugar in mine please. !

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Karah - "Right-wing religious personality" - oxymoron or moronic ??

moroxynonic...

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Lovely
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:

[This message has been edited by Karah_Mia (edited 27 July 2004).]

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Not so sure if this has been posted by phil or teresa the belly dancer... anyway, your post is just as shallow as your website.. as for KHarah_Mia... never mind..
I thought this thread is getting a bit boring and puking... cannot you think of anything better to post?

quote:

PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

lol I was being kind.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[ as for KHarah_Mia... never mind..
I thought this thread is getting a bit boring and puking... cannot you think of anything better to post?

I sure can; my next post will describe a puking lesbian act.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Conclusion: it must be so difficult to undertand our culture!!

Too bad.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 27 July 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com