EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » hi everyone (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: hi everyone
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PRchick:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by katrina:
[B]Hey, Askhar, are you starting this "fish wife" thingy again? Shall we say "sugar" filthy mama about you? What do you get over there? free meals? I bet you LOVE to eat

How truly rude, mean-spirited, uncalled for, and low-class.

I could not agree with you more.
Dreamcatcher

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopes4tomorrow
Member # 4784

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hopes4tomorrow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do not you people stop playing god and let everyone be who they are and what they want to be as long as they do not hurt anyone and let God himself be the judge, the jury and the executioner.
There are lots of people who hide behiend closed doors and others and do eveything wrong possible and during the day they are the angels sent by God and guess what they are good at" Judging others for what they do and believe".
Can not you people just life in peace.John, Ashkir, Debbie and others who mind their own bussines, Good to hear that some people have opend minds and respect others.
I'm new to this websitee and I've been reading all the topices and the replies to them and It makes me sad to see how judgemental we are. I always find out that people who judge others are either unhappy in their life, how donot have the strength to change their lives, judge others and make fun of them b/c It's much easier to turn their anger onto others so they can feel bigger and stronger, OR they are envy of those people who do not hide what they do, b/c the executioner hiself could not come up front and do the same. How sad.

Posts: 3 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hopes4tomorrow:
Why do not you people stop playing god and let everyone be who they are and what they want to be as long as they do not hurt anyone and let God himself be the judge, the jury and the executioner.
There are lots of people who hide behiend closed doors and others and do eveything wrong possible and during the day they are the angels sent by God and guess what they are good at" Judging others for what they do and believe".
Can not you people just life in peace.John, Ashkir, Debbie and others who mind their own bussines, Good to hear that some people have opend minds and respect others.
I'm new to this websitee and I've been reading all the topices and the replies to them and It makes me sad to see how judgemental we are. I always find out that people who judge others are either unhappy in their life, how donot have the strength to change their lives, judge others and make fun of them b/c It's much easier to turn their anger onto others so they can feel bigger and stronger, OR they are envy of those people who do not hide what they do, b/c the executioner hiself could not come up front and do the same. How sad.

Your post made me think. And made me sad. Our world can only survive thanks to collective effort of all of us, together. The key is acceptance, forgiveness, understanding, and respecting the differences between one another. If I ever sound like a judgmental bitch, I sincerely apologize.
'Hate is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die'

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hopes4tomorrow:

Hopes4tomorrow...**** you.

Tell me something waco...what possessed you to post in support of a bunch of idiots.
Wait, I know the answer , you're like them if not one of them.The problem with you dummies is you can write, but with absolutely no comprehension whatsoever.
What do you mean by OPEN MIND , shithead. Seriously , what the **** does that mean? Are you saying that anything goes, no more right and wrong.Well guess what sicko every society have rules,it is the basic principal of Freedom and Democracy.You can discuss changes to those rules with an open mind but you NEVER disregard them or encourge others to do so.

Ok, so the Majority of egyptian are decidedly CLOSE MINDED, how about some fucking respect for our way of life and for our laws.
Do we have to accept Gays,Gay Maraige,Prostitution, Drugs, Booz..etc , or we're close minded.If you don't like our close mindedness , LEAVE

ONE OF THESE DAYS ....I'M GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES

[This message has been edited by elmagnoon (edited 28 July 2004).]

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the fights on this board seem to start with one person defending someone who has been attacked. Eventually that person will turn round and bite you anyway so it is a waste of time.

I attacked Natashah in defence of Dreamcatcher, Jane attacked Monica again while defending her own position while defending John, Katrina attacked Jane in defense of Monica, people attack Jane in defense of her husbdand's Egyptian wife - and so ad infinitum. I've been attacked by all and sundry. It used to upset me, but it doesn't now.

I believe this argument started with John's defense of his postition. I was one of the first to say I did not have a problem with his lifestyle - but, this is Egypt not Earl's Court or LA.

I was not present at the first incident in the restaurant that started the original discussion and I have no idea what John said to his waiter but I was there when a woman diner asked John "Have you had a boy this week and how much did it cost you?". She then went on to tell her companions that "they get a boy between them and it only costs about 20 LE". Whatever the truth of her statement, it did not appear to upset or offended John in anyway. In fact he seemed to be amused. In a Muslim society such behaviour is eventually bound to lead to condemnation.

El Magnoon and I seldom agree on anything - but in this case he has a point. Egypt has it laws and they should be obeyed. Break them and you should accept the consequences.

Now all of you 'shake hands' and smile.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagnoon:
how about some fucking respect for our way of life and for our laws.
Do we have to accept Gays,Gay Maraige,Prostitution, Drugs, Booz..etc , or we're close minded.If you don't like our close mindedness , [b]LEAVE

[This message has been edited by elmagnoon (edited 28 July 2004).][/B]

MMMMM....its a little harsh...but what the hell...youre right.Close mindedness is not really a such a bad thing...at least you get to maintain your culture...if you were sooo open minded...Egypt would have been Walt Disney by now!Youre part of the Middle East & Africa...keep it that way.

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
MMMMM....its a little harsh...but what the hell...youre right.Close mindedness is not really a such a bad thing...at least you get to maintain your culture...if you were sooo open minded...Egypt would have been Walt Disney by now!Youre part of the Middle East & Africa...keep it that way.

Natashiah - I can be a bit daft sometimes, but was this to be read with as much sarcasm as it sounds like? If so, WTG....good post!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hopes4tomorrow...**** you.

Tell me something waco...what possessed you to post in support of a bunch of idiots.
Wait, I know the answer , you're like them if not one of them.The problem with you dummies is you can write, but with absolutely no comprehension whatsoever.
What do you mean by OPEN MIND , shithead. Seriously , what the **** does that mean? Are you saying that anything goes, no more right and wrong.Well guess what sicko every society have rules,it is the basic principal of Freedom and Democracy.You can discuss changes to those rules with an open mind but you NEVER disregard them or encourge others to do so.

Ok, so the Majority of egyptian are decidedly CLOSE MINDED, how about some fucking respect for our way of life and for our laws.
Do we have to accept Gays,Gay Maraige,Prostitution, Drugs, Booz..etc , or we're close minded.If you don't like our close mindedness , [b]LEAVE

ONE OF THESE DAYS ....I'M GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES

Jag - Are you really on the same side as this lunatic? If so, are you proud of it? A post like this just speaks volumes about what kind of person he is and the people that rally around him....don't you think?

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Natashiah - I can be a bit daft sometimes, but was this to be read with as much sarcasm as it sounds like? If so, WTG....good post!

There was absolutely no sarcasm intended...Sorry for the mistunderstanding

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie... apart from ONE OF THESE DAYS ....I'M GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES.. Magnoon makes sense to me......
Am I bad??

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If people do not like Egypt's laws they should campaign to get them changed. If they break them they should accept the consequences. Ignorance of the law has never been a defence.

It is always easy for outsiders to say how coutries should be run. Jag and ElMagnoon have a point in that it is their country - not that of most people on the forum - even those that live here.

There is no law against homosexuality in Egypt but there is a law against homosexual acts. It was the same in England before the Wolfenden report led to a change in the law. Until the law is changed, it is a criminal not just a 'sinful' act.

If anyone breaks the speed limit while driving a bright red car with a faulty exhaust system they must expect to get noticed - if they do it quietly then nobody will care.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wise_woman
Member # 444

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for wise_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Big John,
if this really is you posting on this site,

it was myself that made the original posting re. you threatening waiters and being crude.

I referred to 2 incidents in your restaurant in July 2001.

I dont know if you were having a bad day or if it was the heat or if it was a bad joke, but as a paying customer and human being, I was offended at your behaviour - what you said and how you said it.

If it wasnt you, then it must have been another large man called John working there and who sits outside the restaurants in the evening chatting to passers by.

I have never invented any stories re. aids, gay meeting place etc ... but others have and it's all nonsense.

I do not doubt the quality of your cooking or hygiene, it must be of a high standard as both your restaurant and bar are always busy and popular. Even the holiday reps bringing tourists to Luxor from the airport recommend it.

I didnt like your behaviour towards staff in July 2001. That's all.

Posts: 266 | From: Scotland, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayman2
Member # 1722

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for ayman2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[b] ONE OF THESE DAYS ....I'M GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES

elmagnoon,
The FBI will surely love to pay you a visit so you can explain that murder threat of yours.

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magnoon_O_Rama
Member # 4994

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Magnoon_O_Rama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ayman2:
elmagnoon,
The FBI will surely love to pay you a visit so you can explain that murder threat of yours.

You are obviously not a Pink Floyd fan and the FBI can kiss my ass.

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claire_1237
Member # 3724

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for claire_1237     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only just read this thread and I am really glad to see that you've had the opportunity to defend yourself. I just wanted to say that I have visited your place a couple of times and met the other John at your bar. He was v nice. We also chatted to you staff and my husband asked them what you were like as bosses and they had nothing but praise for you both.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Claire. I go there at least once a week and the staff are always laughing and joking with John and John. They seem to have a very good working relationship.
Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayman2
Member # 1722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayman2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Magnoon_O_Rama:
You are obviously not a Pink Floyd fan and the FBI can kiss my ass.

You can tell the FBI that when they come snatching you out of your rat hole. They are building the case against you right now. Its just a matter of time till you find yourself behind bars.

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ayman2:
You can tell the FBI that when they come snatching you out of your rat hole. They are building the case against you right now. Its just a matter of time till you find yourself behind bars.

Its bullshit little threats like this that really pisses me off!Not that it has any value whatsover!...FB f**** I...CI f**** A!..Who the hell do you think you are????.I have noticed that some people have the tendency (especially if your Egyptian) to threaten with bullshit like "I will tell your minister of foreign affairs"..."Im know they wont be too happy to hear how you treat foreigners"...what the f**** is that????...

Are we supposed to run and **** in our pants because of idol little threats like that???

Ayman...YOUR MAMA!BITE ME!

Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayman2
Member # 1722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayman2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Manoesh:
Its bullshit little threats like this that really pisses me off!Not that it has any value whatsover!...FB f**** I...CI f**** A!..Who the hell do you think you are????.I have noticed that some people have the tendency (especially if your Egyptian) to threaten with bullshit like "I will tell your minister of foreign affairs"..."Im know they wont be too happy to hear how you treat foreigners"...what the f**** is that????...

Are we supposed to run and **** in our pants because of idol little threats like that???

Do you know what you are talking about?

When elmagnoon threatens by saying I'M GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES, then you find this entertaining?

elmagnoon has posted thousands of very obscene spam insults and threats for the last few months, and you are still trying to defend him?

Did you see how many of his threatening threads the moderators had to delete on "Living in Egypt" forum?

While hiding in Canada, elmagnoon repeatedly supported a foreign terrorist organization "Hizbul tahrir" that is promoting violence against Egyptians in Egypt.

elmagnoon has crossed the line into criminal activity and any decent law abiding citizen of any nation would report him to authorities.

And yes, I have already reported him to mabaheth amn el dawla. So they will be waiting for him if he ever ventures into coming to Egypt to carry on his threats.

[This message has been edited by ayman2 (edited 10 August 2004).]

Marianne
Member # 2179

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Marianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interestings facts
Posts: 72 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Manoesh:

It's the corruption and the constant fear Egyptians live in that make some or them think that everone is as scared as they are.
It's sad really.

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolfy
Member # 5552

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi loxurlove........it's Ali from jordan,i don't care if you are gay or not,it's a relatoinshipdon't listen to evrybody,don't care what they sayed,im sure they don't use condoms,when they get sex,im realy sure,as arab do.......i'v never been to luxor,would love to go there in january,i will eat from your returant,just give me your number or email,mine is ali_quza2002@yahoo.com,or you can call me at 0122266363.....im sure you will slove your problems,just do it,and never ever ever listen to anybody,my life here teched me that
Posts: 62 | From: amman | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com