EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I want 2 go 2 Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I want 2 go 2 Egypt
Little_Angel_05
Member # 4836

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Little_Angel_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really want to go to Egypt, with my girlfriend, i've been invited but it's way to expensive, i've always wanted to go to Egypt
BUT I CAN'T GO!
I'm startn my own buisness so i can get some money, more info soon!
so iam savin so could any1 give me ne info about wat 2 expect

luv Little_Angel_05 's boyfriend!!!!

Posts: 51 | From: Preston, England | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't mind me asking Little_Angel_05, what country are coming from that makes this trip so expensive.

[This message has been edited by Bulldog (edited 29 July 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Bulldog (edited 29 July 2004).]

Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Angel_05
Member # 4836

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Little_Angel_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
England. i want 2 go with my girlfriend but it is too expensive. the holiday they have booked costs around £1000 4 me alone in 1 cannot afford that at this time

luv Little_Angel_05 's boyfriend

Posts: 51 | From: Preston, England | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look on the internet or on teletext!
If you want to go to the Red Sea, you can usually get an all inclusive package around 400 pds. Maybe at short notice, and out of the school holidays, a lot less! For Red Sea, try Libra Holidays.
Luxor.... you can get the cheapest deals from teletext, ot try Expedia.com .
I hope this helps...... the price you were quoted is ludicrous!! try to avoid the shiny brochures from Travel Agents... they will only give you expensive!!!
Good luck!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Angel_05
Member # 4836

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Little_Angel_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks samia.
scorpion
Member # 5004

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Little_Angel_05:
I really want to go to Egypt, with my girlfriend, i've been invited but it's way to expensive, i've always wanted to go to Egypt
BUT I CAN'T GO!
I'm startn my own buisness so i can get some money, more info soon!
so iam savin so could any1 give me ne info about wat 2 expect

luv Little_Angel_05 's boyfriend!!!!

hi little_Angel.
ive just returned from Luxor(well in mid june).it cost me £287 for a weeks B&B.
thats flights &transfers.staying in the Mercure Luxor hotel(4*).
if you dont mind the heat,prob the best time to go,out of season.
hope u have a great time

Posts: 22 | From: southend uk | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptguide
Member # 5110

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may i can help
try this web http://soha.egypt.tripod.com
see u soon in egypt

------------------
seeing ur name in hiroghlphiq letters,list of best egyptien webs,pics and information about egypt,under water museum
and visit this web
http://soha.egypt.tripod.com

Posts: 6 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little_Devil_05:

You should check the websites and the other users mentioned a lot of options for you.Check your local agents for specials...Egypt is not expensive...to get there is another story!Try Egypt Air itself...they also have specials via Karnak the tour operator.

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sybyrite
Member # 3658

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for sybyrite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've gotta be kidding. Do some research and get away from those agents. I spent 2 weeks in Giza, had a blast. Cost me about half that. for everything.
Posts: 53 | From: cape may, NJ, USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mydream
Member # 4638

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for mydream     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This weekend in National newspaper Last Minute.com were offering Luxor staying at the St Joseph for 1 week about £300 - can't quite remember the exact figure - in fact it was just under
I suppose it depends how badly you want to go?
It sounds as though your business is more important at this particular time
Good Luck

Posts: 97 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel, I thought you were 14 years old???? What kind of business?????
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Angel_05
Member # 4836

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Little_Angel_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Boyfriend is makeing cd's and selling them to people he knows. any songs they want for £10 a go, but he cant do it just now because his computer turned german ( with a virus) and it is in the shop, so he is tryin to get it sorted

hehehehe , german ! he cant even read it. lol

.: Little_Angel_05 :.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com