EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » how to get gay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how to get gay
chester
Member # 4930

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone can tell me how to get gay on sharmu sikh and dahab
Posts: 1 | From: england | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chester:

did i read this right??

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chester. don't know about Dahab.. but in Sharm El Sheikh.... there is this INFORMATION desk in the main Police Station there.. step in and they will be more glad to assist your needs.
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..... and beat your head in and deal with you with a broom handle in the fundament.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmax
Member # 4910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you have to do is go out and keep dropping your passport and bend down to pick it up a few times.

you might get lucky.... please don't write back and let us know how you got along !!

Are you for real !!!

[This message has been edited by madmax (edited 31 July 2004).]

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he is for real then his fingers typed 'Egyptsearch' when they meant to type 'Gayegypt'.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmax
Member # 4910

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for madmax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way... how could you like Marmite?

I hate the stuff !!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
As I said you either love it or hate it. I just want to stop mine going lumpy
madmax
Member # 4910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just kidding... It is actually mentioned in one song, in it's Aussie name that is.. I wonder if you know it !!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
As I said you either love it or hate it. I just want to stop mine going lumpy

Are you referring to the size of the matter? hee hee hee

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Same everywhere,It's international.
All you need to get gay is pull your pants down and bend over.

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya LL....... I like marmite... mine is almost finished.. hint hint !
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Madmax - do you look like your namesake Mel. Yeeeeeeeeesss !!! Vegemite ??

Jag: Hint taken. I'll bring a big one

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
LL... small will do.. Thanks.
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK MAY BE YOU WILL ALOT OF GAYS HERE IN EGYPT SPECIALY BY SHARM EL SHAKE AND HURGADA,OR LUXOR,
BUT PLEASE REMEMBER DURING THE LAST FEW YEARS WE HAVE A BIG MUSLIM GANGS,SEARCHING ALL THE TIME,TRYING TO FIND ANY GAY,THEN THEY KILL HIM IMEDIATLY,!!!OFCOURSE ITS VERY BAD DOING THAT WITH OUR CLIENTS[GEUSTS]BUT WHAT CAN WE DO?????
SO PLEASE TRY TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE MORE SAVE FOR YOUR PURPOSES!!!!THANKS

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man, u r too brave to post in here. I would like to meet one of you in Egypt. It would be fun beating u guys.
Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Bahybasha - there are people that pay good money to get beaten
Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wear a Tshirt that says:
I am gay are you?
Write your phone number in the back

Another one: I am with gay
and have an arrow pointing down to your penis.

or better if you don't know where you're going: I am with StOOpid
arrow pointing down to your penis.

have a ball with Egyptian men that have wives and as many quickies possible as they cease the day. If they bend:
SCREW THEM. Those are the lowlife Egyptians. The others..are precious!

quote:

[This message has been edited by Blunt (edited 05 August 2004).]

Posts: 115 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Easy Go Blunt.. you must have had a Big Time Screw.
Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the screw of the century
split open both ways heart and soul, no pity
a nice decent polite Egyptian gentleman
love of my life
sincere and loving and considerate and the best friend ever
then the easy death
the worse way to kill someone is by the slow easy kill
will never understand why
wish he gets screwed and split open by another man
a woman may never be able to screw him as he screwed me
son of a bitch of a fucking bastard behind the gentle manners of a golden boy
If there is a hell hope he burns in it ALIVE split open heart and soul with someone screwing him non stop in the ass for the ultimate humiliation

[isn't that what FOREIGNERS say about our Egyptian men?}

quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
Easy Go Blunt.. you must have had a Big Time Screw.

[This message has been edited by Blunt (edited 05 August 2004).]

Posts: 115 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blunt:
the screw of the century
love of my life
then the easy death
If there is a hell hope he burns in it ALIVE split open heart and soul with someone screwing him non stop in the ass for the ultimate humiliation

HETIC

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loll,excuse me,but i thought that in a muslim country that desease wont be so popular!!!..interesting...u must be one very brave gay also,hahaha!Whatever....here we also have such problems,european country,many prevent guys,strange desires,sure i wont judje you but i "hellooooo" i sometimes says as joke,what will left to us,we "females"also need "man",and i mean MAN,lollll!!!!
P.P.and last thing,excuse me but whats ya pleasure to give ur ass for sale excuse me if am rude,but thats little disgusting in my eyes!ewwww
peace

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
Chester. don't know about Dahab.. but in Sharm El Sheikh.... there is this INFORMATION desk in the main Police Station there.. step in and they will be more glad to assist your needs.

Good idea...or you can ask any local with a turban on his head and galabya carrying an AK47...im sure he will help you too

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Ahh. But what would he do with the AK47 Nat? That would bring tears to the eyes.
Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ahh. But what would he do with the AK47 Nat? That would bring tears to the eyes.

...blow another hole??? ...sorry just had to....I couldnt resist

Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Manoesh how dare you ...but its actually what I was thinking

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Somewhere else to shove that broom handle
madmax
Member # 4910

Rate Member
LL: Men At work - Down Under is the song !!

Mel is a good actor yes.. why do you ask?

veigapaula
Member # 1651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for veigapaula   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! bend over, Chester!
As you may do normally when you are looking for it...It is really international...

Posts: 38 | From: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
madmax - I asked because when I first saw the original Madmax film (many years ago) I thought that Mel Gibson was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. Sighhhhhhh. I almost gave up my crush on Paul Newman for him.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
madmax - I asked because when I first saw the original Madmax film (many years ago) I thought that Mel Gibson was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. Sighhhhhhh. I almost gave up my crush on Paul Newman for him.

Almost or completely?... How about more recent crashes LouLou?

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Karah: Now that's a hard one. My first crush was on James Deam when I saw him in "East of Eden". I was 14 when i saw Paul Newman in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" and that was it, my hormones went into overdrive. James Dean was already dead so I was not being unfaithful. Paul was nearly toppled by marlon Brando in "A Street CAr Named DEsire". Phew !! Then there was a lull until Mel came along. But, he's getting a bit wrinkly now so I suppose I should look for another object for my desires . Jude Law is pretty but a bit wimpish. Rusell Crowe is a bit too full of himself. Orlando Bloom is a bit too young. Leonardo is Bambi. Brat Pitt has his moments as was gorgeous as a James Dean look alike in "Thelma and Louise" though. So, who does that leave? Tell me
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Karah: Now that's a hard one. My first crush was on James Deam when I saw him in "East of Eden". I was 14 when i saw Paul Newman in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" and that was it, my hormones went into overdrive. James Dean was already dead so I was not being unfaithful. Paul was nearly toppled by marlon Brando in "A Street CAr Named DEsire". Phew !! Then there was a lull until Mel came along. But, he's getting a bit wrinkly now so I suppose I should look for another object for my desires . Jude Law is pretty but a bit wimpish. Rusell Crowe is a bit too full of himself. Orlando Bloom is a bit too young. Leonardo is Bambi. Brat Pitt has his moments as was gorgeous as a James Dean look alike in "Thelma and Louise" though. So, who does that leave? Tell me

I do agree on the above. My old time boyish stud is Keanu Reeves; got me two husbands that looked like him, enough already I say to myself (please remind me periodically...LOL). Jean Claude vanDamme can bring a smile to my face. Do you remember Alain Delon? Mmmmmm... delicious. Is he still alive? So I won't drool over a deceased one instead of paying due respect.

dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Robert Redford...........lol........I know the dude is getting older....tsk.tsk
sidney Poiter is very old in his 70, but I just adore him

Denzel washington Al Pasino, goldie hawns b/f kurt russel he is gorge dolls to die 4, oh and the dude that was married 2 kim bassinger, there are 3 brothers all actors......penny dropped the baldwin brothers.........."drool" Richard chamberlain pity he is gay..........eish wot a waste..........he is also an oldie now.the best looking man by far is ridge (Ron Moss) on the bold & beautiful..........u gotta admit he is 2 die 4.
Can't think of any more, that I go uncle 4

Dreamcatcher

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Robert Redford in "Inside Daisy Clover" was divine. Keanu Reave is also something else again. Pitter patter, thump thump. Who is around now though that could set the heart racing?

I think that Alan Delon is dead but I might be wrong. Good old Sacha Distel has just died. Louise Jordan and Yves Montand were pretty good eye candy too.

Having just watched the whole of the Ring Trilogy again I think that Hugo Mortensen could come and save me from dragons any time.

Who is the next object of your fantasies Karah.

Deamcatcher is "In the Heat of the Night" your favoutire Sydney Poitier film?

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Who is the next object of your fantasies Karah.

Being incurably polygamous, I have a few to mention:
Antonio Sabato Jr. – after dinner eye candy, Kyle MacLachlan – mmm…..that wild look of mystery, Eric Stoltz - captivating dude, and I don't even like redheads...LOL, Will Smith - boi has gotten some look on him lately, Julian Sanders - the blond Goth, Benjamin Bratt - Santa Maria Del Fiore! (he's got it going on)

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I used to love those mad max movies..and Mel Gibson of course...until i discovered he was much shorter than me ...Dont like short men...I mean in height...you know from the top of his head to the tip of his toe!...Damn no matter how hard I try to say this it just doesnt want to come out right

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Natashah - whatever could you mean? He has seven children and they tell me that size doesn't matter.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 03 August 2004).]

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:
Natashah - whatever could you mean? He has seven children and they tell me that size doesn't matter.

....see that was what i was afraid of

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:

He might have a wife that is very resourceful in art of immaculate conception.

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me more about you Blunt, interesting.

quote:
Originally posted by Blunt:
the screw of the century
love of my life
then the easy death

[b][isn't that what FOREIGNERS say about our Egyptian men?}

[This message has been edited by Blunt (edited 05 August 2004).][/B]

Posts: 62 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aussiemat
Member # 6132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussiemat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BahYBasha:
man, u r too brave to post in here. I would like to meet one of you in Egypt. It would be fun beating u guys.

if you want i,ll meet up with you if you think you can beat me you can try not all gay,s fight like girls i,ll take you and a few of your small minded friends

Posts: 70 | From: australia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the hell would you ever fight with anyone ?
quote:
Originally posted by aussiemat:
if you want i,ll meet up with you if you think you can beat me you can try not all gay,s fight like girls i,ll take you and a few of your small minded friends

Posts: 62 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l1nux
Member # 5824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for l1nux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I~m Sorry about Ma Words [Go Away Nasty Gay], There Is No Gay In Egypt You Can Find What you want In Your Home Not In Egypt you Lookin For a ''Abra In Cooom Ashhhhh''
loooool
Bye

Posts: 16 | From: Maadi,Cairo,Egypt. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Boogy ...
which part of u catches the smell of a scandalous subject on ES ????
could that be ur ..................... HMMMMMMMM
Nose ???

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com